Hey, anyone going on the schoolies cruise 9th December? (1 Viewer)

duffy69

HSC
will be sick, whole of st pats at sutho r going basically, im bring $200:(

maxR

HSC
duffy69 said:
will be sick, whole of st pats at sutho r going basically, im bring $200:(
$200 that is going to disappear in 2 or 3 days. You are going to be buying so much grog and food t's not funny, My brother and his friends spent $700-$900 on the cruise, Seeing as you are a guy you will most likely be buying drinks for girls aswell.

sxc_nikki

HSC
Im in a group with 7 girls n 1 guy n were r booked 4 dis cruise. were all SOO excited!! apparently last year the ratio for girls to guys was 800:200 or sumthen. im hoping there will b a decent amount of guys goin on ours (preferably hot guys!!) :p its gonna b one mad 8 day piss-up haha cant wait! guess i will c use all on da cruise then l8rz xoxo

Smavie

Under Achiever
HSC
Me and another 7 fellas are coming up from wollongong for the 9th of December cruise. My mate went on the same cruise last year and took around 600 bucks but he's a big chap and can handle quite a bit before getting sloshed. Hope to see yer all there!
smavie@hotmail.com
www.myspace.com/smavie

Lanalor

HSC
WOOHOO! JAI! CANT FKN WAIT!! It is gunna be sooooo much fun! How bout that contract LOLZ!

Lanalor smells

HSC
Hey you guys!!! like omg!!! how totally exciting is this cruise!!! WOW! Hayley888 is a big breasted slut... she's fkin hot. LANALOR is a fit beast... watch out for bears on this cruise... i hear theres been some maulings on the last few schoolies... seriously guys watch out. I also heard Panic! at the disco r playing on the cruise one night... coz hayley888 slept with the singer. WE'RE BREAKING FREEEE!!!

hayley888

HSC
omg guys, this cruise will be soooo fun!! i am so psyched up for it
ur competing will b a balst..omg omg omg im sooo excited i jst so wanna scream!!!AHHH
p.s. on this cruise there will b soaring and flying...
IM SOARING, FLYING...THERES NOT A STAR IN HEAVEN THAT WE CAN'T REACH!! COZ WE'RE BREAKING FREE...LOL
YES IM AN ALIEN, YES IM AN ALIEN, YES IM AN ALIEN...I COME FROM OUTTER SPACE!!!!!LOL:jaw::rofl::rofl:

Lanalor smells

HSC
WOW! its hayley888 "i slept with the signer"... OMG guys seriously like the two hottest guys EVER r on this cruise... they totally go to my skool... they r sexy beats. LANALOR AND CHEEZ4 omg u guys r sooo hot... lol omg i cant believe i just posted that! schoolies i will reveal to u my true feelings... I LOVE U GUYS!!! its too bad their with each other...

hayley888

HSC
omfg lanalor smells ur a fkn slut!!
i cannont believe u jst sed that...u r a fat bitch..u sound like a fat bitch
how did u find ouut....?!?! ahhh ur a fkn slut...show ur tru goddamn colours on the cruise, u r gonna b pushed over fuckin board u fat skank:burn:
but i must admit that lanalor is a really sexy beast...go 2 his myspace www.myspace.com/rainbowkissdeathdealer
hes really attractive and u will all love his myspace....
lanalor smells....u r a bitch...go spread ur legs:eek:

Last edited:

Lanalor

HSC
OMG ignore those two bitches! But yeah how cool will the cruise be! BBB

hayley888

HSC
well...i believe i have been maulled once already this year, so im not sure im up to being molested
but seriously guys...listen 2 what lanalor smells sed about the bears on the ship coz everyone will b graced with his presence...unless he doesnt fit thru the door, or sinks the ship b4 it even leaves..hrrmmmmm:eek:

mynameismelly

HSC
hey.theres about 12 people from my school that are goin on the 9th...we cant wait..we are litarally counting down..if theres any ppl out there that want to chat and are goin on the 9th add me on my space www.myspace.com/mellyxoxoxo
cya at sydney on the 9th december!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)