Hey, anyone going on the schoolies cruise 9th December? (1 Viewer)

hayley888

HSC
pew pew pew pew
that's right, ill knock u right off that cruise bitch

Lanalor smells

HSC
Hey Smavie... or should i say DAVE who goes to TIGS in WOLLONGONG... and is frends with TIM and LUKE... and hooked up with ANNIE... watch ur back... WATCH IT!

Lanalor smells

HSC
If anyone meets LANALOR on the cruise remember... his fave band is PANIC! AT THE DISCO and he LOVES Jensen Ackles... seriously guys... hes wearing ONE thong right now... he wants to be a MISSOURI FRAT BOY FOR LIFE!

Lanalor

HSC
Well Lanalor_smells is a necrophiliac! Yes she is in love with james dean (sorry he was gay) and marlon brando (vomits) but seriously lanalor_smells eat mne raw with a spoon and a straw :)

Lanalor smells

HSC
Sure I'd love to u hot bitch... :jaw: Lanalor has not one but TWO GROSS INGROWN TOENAILS!! they are disgusting and they smell like old cheese... and hes in love with a really pretty girl who left this school to go to a Senior College... he loved her smooth skin and pretty hair and he calls her name EVERY NIGHT! U CANT JOIN THE CLUB FATTY UR TITS R TOO BIG! i still want to have your abortion tho...

Lanalor

HSC
Well why don't you come up with your own calls? Lanalor_smells is a tumour on the roof of my mouth a tumour called Marla

imatigerlover

HSC
a curise. ohmygod that is the best idea ever!!!! i soo want to get drunk on a boat, fall overboard and wake up on a beach. hehehehe.

Lanalor

HSC
imatigerlover said:
a curise. ohmygod that is the best idea ever!!!! i soo want to get drunk on a boat, fall overboard and wake up on a beach. hehehehe.
dont pay out our cruise, bitch - we get to meet islanders! you'll be stuck with lame caucasians. they suck.

Lanalor smells

HSC
True that Lanalor... sorry for the previous indiscretions about u... cant wait for the cruise bitch... ill enjoy it thouroughly... mmm islanders... LETS BOUNCE

NAT:23Q

HSC
Chesnut, whats crackin man? better be a hektik ratio of females on this cruise man!

Anyone else from the 'Gong goin on the 9th cruise?

murgatroid

HSC
4 months!!! i cant wait. im going with three friends and its going to be AWESOME!!! woot! imona get hammered
:hammer: <<<<<<<<<hammerer<<<<<<<
:lol: <<<<<<<<<me<<<<<<<<<<<<lol

Holmzy

HSC
me and 10 other mates are going.

it better be good for the amount of money we r paying, if we all put our money together instead of this cruise we could get shitfaced for a month somewhere else....

Btacer

HSC

Hey everyone,

Me and about 15 friends are going about 5 chicks and the rest guys. Neways are the rumors about it being a sausage feast true that what everyone ive talked to about says????????

Any chicks going add me on MSN my addy has 2 underscores: marko__is@hotmail.com

I hope its good to holmzy, becuase i could get shitfaced at home with u too

Cheers
Marko

Last edited:

mitcho13

HSC
Hey marko im going im all hot and cant wait to meet you . Hope u bring heeps of rubbers coz im:burn: gunna target you marko and make the boat ROCK!!! you too holmzy

Love always

Mixy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)