Hey guys! Plz Help! (1 Viewer)

Sar_28

HSC
i think that if you do sub headings, underlining and highliting,it grabs the examiners attention more, therefore they are more interested in your work.i dont de geo but just remember to end it off with a great conclusion,coz dats the last thing they read and even if the rest of ur exam isnt as good as u hoped, they may forget about it a little if u give them a good conclusion

borkis04

You have been blocked.
Arse of the World, Syd being the arsehole :D
HSC
Hey guys, i just want to know if for the extended responses..i know that business studies they strongly encourage heading, sub0headings..hiughlighting..underlining etc etc.iiand for english..just a straight essay unless its some wanky text type they throw at us..

but how do u guys structure your extended responses for geo..what help you remember more..what is quicker to regurgitate all ur info..

just your thoughts coz 4 geo..ive done reasonably well but often just wrote mine out essay style..i do pretty good but maybe thats y i do pretty good compared to that 'perfect answer' thats im trying to get as close 2 as possible!

please can anybody help me!

for example..for the trails i got 15, 16 and 18 in that order 4 the trial extended responses..could i improve them by changing to a headings etc etc format..?

i do advanced english so im able 2 switch from one text type to another quite easily (not saying tht standard eng. candidates cant of course!) but at this late stage..like 8 days b4 our geo exam..i can change my format!

thanks guys!

Last edited:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
yeh
answer the question...make your you dont mumble on provide the markers with clear examples and he/she would be very happy

borkis04

You have been blocked.
Arse of the World, Syd being the arsehole :D
HSC
ahh k..thansk4 that guys..and so it doesnt matter exactly what format its in?

yeah 4 business ive always highlighted just coz then well..the markers will glance over them and see that iv elisted it..even though my definition for example..isnt so perfect..make sense? lol. harder to explain than i first thought.. :|

thanks again..much appreciated aye! good luck in ur HSC!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)