Hezbollah's Victory (1 Viewer)

schooliskool

HSC
"You've obviously not been reading the tone of the messages I've been making in this thread. I support Hezbollah fully merging into the government and the military of Lebanon. But at the moment that has proven to be impossible with the current Lebanese administration.

see the bolded part here sam4u is that the fact no one likes you in the lebanese goverment you seek peice but carry guns, there is no peace when people walk in the streets with guns always trying to boycott the goverment.

SO PLEASE REALLY TAKE A LOOK AT THE TAIF ACCORD BECUASE IN MY MIND I BELIEVE IT IS UNFAIR THAT EVERY OTHER MILITIA WAS FORCED TO DISSARM. IF YOUS ARE LEBANESE YOUS SHOULD BE FULLY DISSARMED AND I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU GUYS ARE GETTING TRUCK LAODS OF WEAPONS DRIVIN IN FROM THE NORTHERN BORDERS ALL THE TIME I BELIEVE IS UNFAIR SO MAYBE YOU COULD LIKE SHARE THEM WITH OTHER MILITIAS SAY WHO WANT TO WALK IN THE STREETS WITH GUNS AND SPEAK THERE MIND LIKE BACKWARDS BEDOUIN ARABS AND SAY WE CAN SETTLE THIS DOWN ON A NICE LITTLE PIECE SAY ALL OFSOUTH LEBANON TO THE WINNER. i knoe you think im a psycho but ey a person can dream. and im really jst shit stirring you theres probably no point to post what i jst did.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
ari89 said:
What're you getting at ari?

i love your sources a dead communist guy a finatic who wears the same clothes AND HAS HEAD THE SIZE OF A PUMPKIN and THE BEST OF ALL EVRYONE PLEASE CLAP FOR THIS GENIUS wait wait wait............
I love how you can't even spell or string together a coherent sentence. I have no idea what you're on about most of the time, you should be ashamed of yourself. Go and learn to write in a fashion that would atleast make your contentions coherent to a reasonable person.

SAM4U PLEASE GET A SOURCE ON UR PARTY BETTER THAN YOUTUBE how about look for the TAIF ACCORD might open your mind on how SYRIA WAS GIVEN THE POWER TO DISSARM ALL MILITIAS IN LEBANON FROM "lebanese forces, hezbollah, PLO,and all the other miltias that existed yet why till today you still have your weapons nad carry them in the streets.
You mean when Syria was given the power to end the civil war? Ofcourse there were many factions at the time fighting for their stake in the country, it was a real civil war. But Hezbollah was not one of them. Hezbollah has never fought for a "Shia" Lebanon. Hezbollah has not sought out to implement a Shia majority in the government, or in power in the country. Hezbollah is a legitimate resistance force, fighting to defend Lebanon's sovereignty, and Lebanon's interests in the region. As that's the case, it would not be in Lebanon's interest for Hezbollah to be disarmed. I think that's an extremely elementary point.

"oh becuase we are fighting against israel for a cuase" unless lebanons army is manning those rockets into israel which i dnt think they would do. you have no rights to start your campaign becuase that becomes an act of TERRORISM.
You have no right to lecture Hezbollah on the type, or precision of the weaponry they have. They admit themselves they don't have unlimited funds. They can't pick up the phone, and ring their friends with the 16 trillion dollar cheque book and ask for new weaponry.

Heck, the whole of Lebanon's PPP is only 40 billion. So they're making do with what they've got. The real question you should be asking, is why does Israel with all the military technology in the world, with Lazer guided missiles, with actionable intelligence (to the point of wiretapping Lebanese communication systems), why with all that, do they continue to make the blunders they do?

Why did they kill all those women and children in Qana?
Why did they attack the UN observers stationed in Lebanon even though they received repeated warnings not too?
Why did they attack the airport in Beirut. Which has nothing to do with Hezbollah?

Seriously, you're lecturing the wrong side.

see the bolded part here sam4u is that the fact no one likes you in the lebanese goverment you seek peice but carry guns, there is no peace when people walk in the streets with guns always trying to boycott the goverment.
You really haven't been keeping up with Lebanese affairs. The country needs a reform in political structure and an end to it's sectarian divide in government. But the overwhelming majority of Lebanese support Hezbollah, that's an undeniable fact. And when the reforms which need to occur, as the Lebanese political system is still outdated from French colonial, occur you'll see a complete change in Lebanese politics.

Yes, that means Lebanon will build closer ties with the Syrians. Yes, that means Hezbollah will be capable of merging in to the government. Yes, that means we'll continue to support the Palestinians, against the Israeli oppressors. Yes, that will mean Hezbollah does not have to take orders from Olmert, Brown or Bush.

It will mean Lebanon is a sovereign, successful country, that will protect it's interests in the region.

I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU GUYS ARE GETTING TRUCK LAODS OF WEAPONS DRIVIN IN FROM THE NORTHERN BORDERS
lolwut?
I have no affiliation to Hezbollah. Firstly, I'm not shia (shi'ite), so it would be impossible by the charter of Hezbollah for me to truly call myself a member. (Hezbollah's charter involves recognition of the religious teachings of an Iranian cleric, Khomeini) something as a Sunni Muslim, I woud be reluctant without fully inspecting his works, to even consider.

So, firstly, lol I'm not Hezbollah.
Secondly, you've been a successful troll. :eek:

Last edited:

schooliskool

HSC
look in the end hezbollah are terrorists and i will never recognise them as true lebanese, i only recognise those muslims that want good intentions for lebanon and as i see it your views are always going to be different ill accept that but think about it if they dont agree to be in a pro western lebanese government that will benefit lebanon in the future its just going to lead to more wars and bloodshed and killing, and then its back to step 1 again for lebanon. cmon dont you just wish that one day that it will all be good.

what about all the christian lebanese who've left south lebanon they have nothing left and all the millions of lebanese displaced around the world in south america,america,canada,europe. majority of them will only return if they have something to live for there, but the stories i hear of those who went to south america or south africa theyve forgotten lebanon , they will never return and thats what destroys lebanon all the educated people have left and now you have old warlords on both sides in the politicals seatss dying off and the new generations dont want militias they want a unified government.

so goodluck with your little blog here its my last one. people will never change until something severe happens and then thats when its too late.well goodluck with your educated rambling and quoting in support for hezbollah good luck changing peoples views. note: "dont quote anything from this message im not gonna reply in anymore"

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
schooliskool said:
look in the end hezbollah are terrorists and i will never recognise them as true lebanese
Irrespective of your opinion, Hezbollah are considered to be Lebanese by the people of Lebanon. That's right, as I've stated in the past over 80% of all Lebanese people not only consider Hezbollah to be Lebanese, but also to be a legitimate, Lebanese resistance force against illegal Israeli occupation.

i only recognise those muslims that want good intentions for lebanon and as i see it your views are always going to be different ill accept that but think about it if they dont agree to be in a pro western lebanese government that will benefit lebanon in the future its just going to lead to more wars and bloodshed and killing, and then its back to step 1 again for lebanon. cmon dont you just wish that one day that it will all be good.
How can you honestly think that? Are you blind to what's happening in the region? Egypt is a state which follows orders of the Western Imperialists, and Israel, but are they doing any better than your average Lebanese person? Ofcourse not. Their lives are much worse under the Egyptian dictator than in Lebanon where the people are still relatively free. In Lebanon you're free to do as you like. You're free to critice Aoun, Siniora, Narsrallah, Suleiman, Jumblatt, etc. There is freedom of press, and freedom of speech with no recourse.

I'd like to see you try and do that in the regimes of the puppet presidents (of the west) in Egypt or in Jordan, or in Saudi Arabia. Hell! even Iran is more a bastion of freedom than those defeated slaves. People were protesting and chanting profanities at Ahmadinejad in one of his speeches and he was happy. He was happy that people had a right to protest!

In Egypt (U.S puppets like you want Lebanon to be) you get arrested for organising strikes or protesting. But in Lebanon you don't.

Which would you prefer to live under? Are you a man or a mouse?

MissSarajevo

HSC
schooliskool said:
look in the end hezbollah are terrorists and i will never recognise them as true lebanese, i only recognise those muslims that want good intentions for lebanon and as i see it your views are always going to be different ill accept that but think about it if they dont agree to be in a pro western lebanese government that will benefit lebanon in the future its just going to lead to more wars and bloodshed and killing, and then its back to step 1 again for lebanon. cmon dont you just wish that one day that it will all be good.

what about all the christian lebanese who've left south lebanon they have nothing left and all the millions of lebanese displaced around the world in south america,america,canada,europe. majority of them will only return if they have something to live for there, but the stories i hear of those who went to south america or south africa theyve forgotten lebanon , they will never return and thats what destroys lebanon all the educated people have left and now you have old warlords on both sides in the politicals seatss dying off and the new generations dont want militias they want a unified government.

so goodluck with your little blog here its my last one. people will never change until something severe happens and then thats when its too late.well goodluck with your educated rambling and quoting in support for hezbollah good luck changing peoples views. note: "dont quote anything from this message im not gonna reply in anymore"
Did you know that Hizbollah killed more lebanese than any other organisation :D I think lebs deserve to be killed by their own terrorist organisation.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
MissSarajevo said:
Did you know that Hizbollah killed more lebanese than any other organisation :D I think lebs deserve to be killed by their own terrorist organisation.
That's a ridiculous statement which you could not possibly corroborate due to it's absolute falseness.

But I'm going to let you try. I think I know what you're refering to, the dozen or so Lebanese who died on May of 2008, due to the western backed government's move to disarm a Hezbollah communication system crucial to the defence of Lebanon. But Hezbollah was in no way responsible for that anti-Lebanese move.

gonnafailhsc

Trilla
HSC
ridiculous is an understatement to what MissSarajevo.

i may not agree with everyone's opinions, as long as you don't generalize about your views. Muslims do not hate Jews and vice versa. What is happening between Palestine and Israel is unnecessary and both sides are responsible for the deaths of bystanders. But look at it from an unbiased point of view, who has the bigger economy, military and power?

ZabZu

HSC
gonnafailhsc said:
What is happening between Palestine and Israel is unnecessary and both sides are responsible for the deaths of bystanders. But look at it from an unbiased point of view, who has the bigger economy, military and power?
True but Israel is tiny, which is a major factor why they are reluctant to give up land.

Heres some info on the size of Israel and the occupied territories.
http://factsofisrael.com/en/maps.shtml

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
ZabZu said:
True but Israel is tiny, which is a major factor why they are reluctant to give up land.

Heres some info on the size of Israel and the occupied territories.
http://factsofisrael.com/en/maps.shtml
You're just hilarious. Honestly.

Firstly, the images linked there are the 67 borders, are times long, long gone.

http://cryptome.org/ROBBERY.jpg

It should go back to picture number 2. As is stated in international law, resolution 242.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
There lived a certain man in Russia long ago
He was big and strong, in his eyes a flaming glow
Most people looked at him with terror and with fear
But to Moscow chicks he was such a lovely dear
He could preach the bible like a preacher
Full of ecstasy and fire
But he also was the kind of teacher
Women would desire

Ra Ra Rasputin, lover of the Russian queen
There was a cat that really was gone
Ra Ra Rasputin, Russia's greatest love machine
It was a shame how he carried on

ZabZu

HSC
sam04u said:
You're just hilarious. Honestly.

Firstly, the images linked there are the 67 borders, are times long, long gone.

http://cryptome.org/ROBBERY.jpg

It should go back to picture number 2. As is stated in international law, resolution 242.
My point of showing those images is to show how small Israel and the Palestinian territories are. I wasnt trying to be political.

We've been through all that shit before.

schooliskool

HSC
How can you honestly think that? Are you blind to what's happening in the region? Egypt is a state which follows orders of the Western Imperialists, and Israel, but are they doing any better than your average Lebanese person? Ofcourse not. Their lives are much worse under the Egyptian dictator than in Lebanon where the people are still relatively free. In Lebanon you're free to do as you like. You're free to critice Aoun, Siniora, Narsrallah, Suleiman, Jumblatt, etc. There is freedom of press, and freedom of speech with no recourse.

NOT BLIND, BUT I RATHER BE BACKED BY THE WESTERN WORLD WHERE CHRISTIANS ARE GURANTEED NO THREAT FROM FINATICS SUCH AS URSELF AND UR CAMPAIGN TO PROVE THE WHOLE WORLD THAT HEZBOLLAH ARENT BAD NO OFCOURSE NOT THEYRE JST EXTREMIST MUSLIMS OH OH OH. NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT THEIR NO WORRIES.

? Are you a man or a mouse?[/quote]
AM I A MAN OR MOUSE IM A MAN FREE BORN TO SAY WHAT I WANT, TO DO WHAT I WANT IM ONT GOVERNED AND BRAIN WASHED BY SUM EXTREMIST TO BELIEVE IN A CUASE THAT WILL NEVER WIN. AND NO OFFENSE YOUR REALLY PISSING ME OFF. im sorry if any muslims get offended i have on problem with most of you but if the arabs in saudi arabia are muslim theyre not complaining about the west theyere worknig with the west for a better future. SAM 4u im sure your holy book talks of peace but all hezbollah and etremist want is evryone to submit to islam. so listen dnt tell me search my own mind am i man or mouse? cuase i have. you obviously havnt.

HNAKXR

Wooooooo...OOOoOOOOoOOoP!
HSC
N/A
schooliskool said:

NOT BLIND, BUT I RATHER BE BACKED BY THE WESTERN WORLD WHERE CHRISTIANS ARE GURANTEED NO THREAT FROM FINATICS SUCH AS URSELF AND UR CAMPAIGN TO PROVE THE WHOLE WORLD THAT HEZBOLLAH ARENT BAD NO OFCOURSE NOT THEYRE JST EXTREMIST MUSLIMS OH OH OH. NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT THEIR NO WORRIES.

? Are you a man or a mouse?
AM I A MAN OR MOUSE IM A MAN FREE BORN TO SAY WHAT I WANT, TO DO WHAT I WANT IM ONT GOVERNED AND BRAIN WASHED BY SUM EXTREMIST TO BELIEVE IN A CUASE THAT WILL NEVER WIN. AND NO OFFENSE YOUR REALLY PISSING ME OFF. im sorry if any muslims get offended i have on problem with most of you but if the arabs in saudi arabia are muslim theyre not complaining about the west theyere worknig with the west for a better future. SAM 4u im sure your holy book talks of peace but all hezbollah and etremist want is evryone to submit to islam. so listen dnt tell me search my own mind am i man or mouse? cuase i have. you obviously havnt.
firstly you do know Egypt's government is secular and western backed right?
And secondly please phrase what you are trying to say in a way that us mere mortals can comprehend.

Last edited:

schooliskool

HSC
A PRESENT FOR SAM4U
"the minute we think of this as the immpossible will be our first defeat.there is no place in our hearts for this".- Bashir Gemayel

"the minute we think of this as the immpossible will be our first defeat.there is no place in our hearts for this".- Bashir Gemayel

schooliskool

HSC
Dear Lord,
May Thy Name be glorified and Thy Will achieved.

Grant me the courage, the strength, and the knowledge to testify for the truth and walk on Thy path and deserve Thee

Stay in my heart, forgive my weaknesses, protect me from temptation, and if anger haunts me, overwhelm me with Thy love, so that hatred does not fill my heart.

Remind me Dear Lord of those who became martyrs after Thee and before me And Make their pure blood a light to guide me, or if I ever forget, a fire to burn me.

Keep me strong so that I love and commit myself to Thy love till martyrdom, and increase my confidence and faith so that I uphold the Cause and free Lebanon.

And let the cross be a sign standing on Lebanon's mountains forever,
Amen

A beautiful present from me to you SAM4U.

nehme323

HSC
schooliskool said:

? Are you a man or a mouse?
AM I A MAN OR MOUSE IM A MAN FREE BORN TO SAY WHAT I WANT, TO DO WHAT I WANT IM ONT GOVERNED AND BRAIN WASHED BY SUM EXTREMIST TO BELIEVE IN A CUASE THAT WILL NEVER WIN. AND NO OFFENSE YOUR REALLY PISSING ME OFF. im sorry if any muslims get offended i have on problem with most of you but if the arabs in saudi arabia are muslim theyre not complaining about the west theyere worknig with the west for a better future. SAM 4u im sure your holy book talks of peace but all hezbollah and etremist want is evryone to submit to islam. so listen dnt tell me search my own mind am i man or mouse? cuase i have. you obviously havnt.[/QUOTE]
First of all you might want to research the origins and aims of hezbollah, before you criticise any aspect of them.
They want what is rightfully theirs. THEIR LAND
You also might want to consider that if Hezbollah didn't protect the south lebanese border, then at this very moment it wouldn't even be lebanese. By the way before you defend your western world. Justify America in Vietnam ? Iraq ? and their nuclear supplies to Israel ?

Then get back to me and tell me who the real 'extremists' are ?
Stop being so close minded and think outside the superficial and stereotypical view you've obviously been brought up with.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
nehme323 said:
You also might want to consider that if Hezbollah didn't protect the south lebanese border, then at this very moment it wouldn't even be lebanese.
You're very right.
What irks me though, is that today during the Russian and Georgian conflict, the U.S is foolishly pressuring Russia into a ceasefire, and claiming Russia is reacting disproportionately. Where was Bush in July 2006? Why was there no mention of disproportionate force then?

In all honesty, they don't care what happens to Lebanon. And that's why I vehemently oppose any Lebanese that choose to side with the United States of America, over Hezbollah. The U.S doesn't give a shit about Lebanon, so Lebanon should return the favour.

schooliskool

HSC
the reason america doesnt care about lebanon is cuase we dnt have oil fields under houses, or any commodities to offer if thats the correct term ,ill agree on that sam4u .

schooliskool

HSC
fair enough you dont like lebanese who support america but ey if we dnt support them we become weaponless nad in other terms we become compared to palestinians nad start throwing rocks at tanks. i read sumwhere online during the that brief war in 06 i think the only helicopter lebanon had were these black hawks from vietnam left by america when they intervened in the 80's civil war. i think we need to upgrade from kalashnikovs and m16. man do u really want to be throwing rocks at tanks id be shitting myself.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)