Hidden cameras in the workplace (1 Viewer)

HSC
Do stores like Woolies, Coles etc have hidden cameras in aisles? I work at Big W, and I occasionally love to bludge in the aisle but was wondering the other day if they had any hidden cameras around. I know that they have cameras where there are cash registers and on the pathways but what about in the actual aisles?

michael1990

HSC
Just remember, if there are cameras in the aisle ways (which i would believe so)

This would of course be for theft.

Your work cannot monitor staff performance via CTV screening.

So BLUDGE lol

if your fulltime, otherwise they could just take your shifts away if you are casual.

HSC
Haha, are those cameras covered with that black thing around them called hidden ones? I was expecting someone really small for hidden that you cannot see and cannot tell whether there is a camera in that aisle.

I know we have cameras (in that black thing so you cannot tell where the camera is pointing) and I know where they are pointing but when I meant hidden I was referring to something that is really small and that no employee could pick up on.

In big stores like Big W, do they have cameras in every aisle or is that impossible to do?

CieL

HSC
My store doesn't have hidden cameras.
They make them as obvious as possible to deter thieves.

Most of ours are fake anyways.

And besides, no-one monitors them.
The only time we look up on them is when there's cases of theft or something bigger.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
#23 said:
Do stores like Woolies, Coles etc have hidden cameras in aisles? I work at Big W, and I occasionally love to bludge in the aisle but was wondering the other day if they had any hidden cameras around. I know that they have cameras where there are cash registers and on the pathways but what about in the actual aisles?
hahahaha bullshit cunt, you just wanna steal shit.

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
i dont thing they use hidden cameras, but there are some dome cameras that are completely blacked-out that you cannot use where the camera is facing, also at my coles store, they have cameras directly on products, such as the shampoo/deodarant aisle and baby products (most expensive products).

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
Most of the time, no one monitors the screening, but if you're planning to steal, there's under cover security wandering around acting like customers, this applies to all stores, so don't think you can bludge and steal, naughty naughty.

HSC
wrxsti said:
i dont thing they use hidden cameras, but there are some dome cameras that are completely blacked-out that you cannot use where the camera is facing, also at my coles store, they have cameras directly on products, such as the shampoo/deodarant aisle and baby products (most expensive products).
nah its because those are the products that most frequently go missing. cosmetics too.

HSC
they don't put cameras in that aisle because cosmetics (and other health and beauty products) are expensive. its because they are easy to steal.

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
chicky_pie said:
Wow, is cosmetic that expensive people tend to steal it? cheap asses :rofl:

i saw on tv these people who would steal a significant amount of cosmetic stuff and sell it on ebay. $$$$$$

Evilo

HSC
#23 said:
you're post is so suss, i reckon your intention is to steal shit, i hope you get caught. Keep in mind undercover security patrol the store, and they don't eat down in the staff room so its even harder to spot them. good luck.

HSC
Evilo said:
you're post is so suss, i reckon your intention is to steal shit, i hope you get caught. Keep in mind undercover security patrol the store, and they don't eat down in the staff room so its even harder to spot them. good luck.
No?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)