High school Mathematics tutor - liverpool area (1 Viewer)

j3ffr0

journeyintosound
HSC
Hi, my name is Jeff and i am currently in my third year at university studying a bachelor of science and a bachelor of education.
My science major is mathematics and this degree will be finished mid november. After next year i will be a qualified high school mathematics teacher. I've had some experience teaching and i did my last practical at East Hills GHS earlier in the year which was a lot of fun. I have also been casually tutoring for the last couple of years and am offering one on one tutoring as well as small group tutoring.
I am currently living in the liverpool area and can teach mathematics from year 7-12. I can travel to your nearest library if you want to meet there but only if it is close to a train station on either the bankstown or south lines. (i.e campbelltown via granville or liverpool via bankstown lines)

Prices
I have a very competitive rate, i charge $30 for one hour, or $50 for two hours...which is normally a good amount of time for a solid tutoring session, but if there are more ppl in the household or study group, the rate is entirely negotiable. I usually charge $15 per hour flat for groups of two. If there are any questions please dont hesitate to email me or call.

Contact
If you are interested i will monitor this thread, but my email address is journey.into.sound@hotmail.com or z3173008@student.unsw.edu.au. I can also be contacted by phone: 0431517719
:)

Last edited:

conics2008

HSC
how much knowledge will I gain if i spend a good 2 hour with you ???

HSC is approaching, and I never had a tutor in my life and im doing fine without it. Will i stuff up if i get a tutor.

j3ffr0

journeyintosound
HSC
Hi, two hours is a good stab and should definitely clear up any misconceptions or gain further insight...i cant say how much you will learn for everyone is different
Nobody i know of has been led astray as the result of a tutor :)
Thanks

bachem

HSC
JEFF YOU LEGEND

i finally found someone that can tutor in liverpool,

Hi im currently in year 12 i do general maths, is there any chance you can tutor me for general maths?

please get back to me, because i need someone for tomorrow, to explain some questions to me since i have my trails on monday

thanks

starryXnite

HSC
Hi,

I'm currently in year 11 doing general maths

I'm kinda struggling with it but not coz i dont understand but coz i kinda get confused with the formulas and equations

Do you think u can help me?

I live in the bankstown area...

BTW you said you taught at East Hills Girls when was that?

Oh and do you tutor any other subjects?

Thanks in advance

j3ffr0

journeyintosound
HSC
Hi, yes Bankstown is okay if i can meet you at the Bankstown library?
Mathematics is what im studying and is my forte' but i am also quite proficient in english (ive studied many a philosophy course during my time at uni and i could probably help with essay writing and text analysis) but i havent tutored it before.

Ah yes, East Hills GHS is did my prac last semester so i was there between march and June this year. My supervisor was Mrs Vandergraaf so you would probably know her if you went to the school?

Thanks for the message!
-Jeff :)

Last edited:

k150764

HSC
i need a maths tutor for 2 unit
i'm in yr 11........and i was wondering..can you come to parramatta library?

is it too far?? i don't even know the train lines......;;

j3ffr0

journeyintosound
HSC
k150764 said:
i need a maths tutor for 2 unit
i'm in yr 11........and i was wondering..can you come to parramatta library?

is it too far?? i don't even know the train lines......;;
Hi, Parramatta library isnt a problem but i will only be able to get out there on saturday or sunday afternoons...

Thanks for the message!
-Jeff

j3ffr0

journeyintosound
HSC
i have some more openings now i have finished uni for the year...bump! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)