Highest ATAR (UAI) Teacher in your school (1 Viewer)

funnytomato

HSC
it's sad that a lot of the really good teachers are retiring/ have retired

deswa1

HSC
I know that the head of senior school at my old high school was the dux of James Ruse.

He's white, so that should give an indication of his vintage
Hey... I understand your point though.

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Any teacher who is over mid-50s did their HSC when they were simply given a result based on the level that they passed e.g. Levels 1, 2 or 3 (Maths and Science had 2F or 2S so four levels.

No marks were given except for a total number of marks and there was no limit. In addition if they didn't pass English they didn't get an HSC - not just a result that said English - F but 'Not eligible for the award of HSC (and also no matriculation to Uni - so no pass in English meant no university). They would have to go back and re-do the entire HSC (no pathways) and two years examinable - both Years 11 and 12 for all courses except English.

Last edited:

Ealdoon

HSC
N/A
Any teacher who is over mid-50s did their HSC when they were simply given a result based on the level that they passed e.g. Levels 1, 2 or 3 (Maths and Science had 2F or 2S so four levels.

No marks were given excempt for a total number of marks and there was no limit. In addition if they didn't pass English they didn't get an HSC - not just a result that said English - F but 'Not eligible for the award of HSC (and also no matriculation to Uni - so no pass in English meant no university). They would have to go back and re-do the entire HSC (no pathways) and two years examinable - both Years 11 and 12 for all courses except English.
I would hate to do that

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
100 UAI. State ranking in 3 subjects. DUX OF MY SCHOOL (Selective) when she graduated (within the past 10 years). CONFIRMED.
FUARK. I'd heard she came first in the state for English, but I didn't realise she'd done THAT well.

theind1996

HSC
N/A
FUARK. I'd heard she came first in the state for English, but I didn't realise she'd done THAT well.
Scratch that, she state ranked 4 SUBJECTS.

She state ranked in Accel. Chem, Bio, Ancient History and Philosophy Distinction Course. BEASSST.

Tiernanv

HSC
Physics teacher told us she got 99.7 UAI... she was disappointed.

DavDav

Where is the Love?
HSC
Uni Grad
Something like below 70. They all went to teacher's college anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)