History And Memory (1 Viewer)

Catey

Hey is anyone else out there studying History and Memory and the text the 50th gate... if so what do you have for your related texts and are you worried about writing a response on it...

I looked up the standards packages and no one got above a band 1or 2 for History and Memory in the last two years and now I am startingto worry.

Belle

You should be dancing
HSC
Yeah, history and memory is a bit of a shocker but I actually did quite well in it in the trials.

Don't stress about it, there's no point in getting worried about older marks. Just study up and you'll be right.

As far as related texts go I had the book Portrait of a Young Forger and Forrest Gump (although i didn't have enough time to write on both in the exam :p)

Belle

You should be dancing
HSC
Yeah I thought it was a good one, my teacher tried to tell me not to use it because it would be too hard to write on (??) but I used it anyway.

Well I would have used it if I had had enough time in the exam, I ran out at the end and I ended up only writing on one piece of add mat :p

starlyte

welli used the diary of anne frank and Guernica by Picasso
i only used anne frank in the trials and i screwed it up. gurnica, according to my eng teacher is a good one, but i think its only good if u do art or somehting and know how to analyse artworks. and look a bit into cubism.

*Mica*

Hey im also doing 50th gate and i reckon in screwed! but Forrest gump is a heaps good text to use, thanks!! By the way...hey to"catey" and "melkcrate" my good ol' 4 unit buddies ;) By the way...im looking for like notes on the 50th gate...does anyone have any? like good notes, ive been looking for some coz i need all the help i can get!!

hayley_100

what would u write about guernica?

hi,
ive studies Guernica in visual arts and was wondering how u would adapt it to history and memory, like what points u could use.
thanx

dickiedave86

True History of Kelly Gang

Guys, i just dont get this text and i need a related material? anyone help???

Jopet

Old Fart
HSC
hayley_100 said:
hi,
ive studies Guernica in visual arts and was wondering how u would adapt it to history and memory, like what points u could use.
thanx
I'm wondering the same thing. :)

_Benji_

HSC
Hey jopet, my buddy :)

Does anyone have any notes? there isn't much in resources.

I used a poem off www.remember.org for 1 of mine (can u believe....i elected a POEM)....its a good site full of holocaust stuff.

Im also doing Black Hawk Down....but not sure bout that one, i might blab too much about history as tool to reinforce national identity which is about the only gd point i have bout it.

Ah 50th gate SUCKS i HATE it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)