Histroy Wwi Assessment 2morrow! (1 Viewer)

laracroft

hey, history assess 2moz on wwi, document study............ne suggestions on what i should study the most??!!:confused:

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
ummm everything!! i dont get what u mean by "document study". WWI is usually a source test cos thats what its gonna be in the HSC. i rekon u should study everything but if ur really pressed for time then leave out the little details and concentrate on the main areas that will most likely be asked. and how come your assessment is given so late? we finished most of WWI and did the assessment last term....

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Know WWI.

Know how to analyse sources.

WWI Exam is usually very simple, it's in three parts. The first question and sub-sections are straight from the sources given. The second one you have to analyse with your own knowledge and the last question is usually "how useful are these sources for a historian exploring something". Very easy.

Just remember - knowledge and how to analyse.

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
there may be a good chance that it will be on what you teacher has said "i believe that there is a good chance the hsc this year on this..." or something you have seemed to spend alot more time on than other topics.

Or s/he could just throw something werid at yo that you would never guessed.

HOW HELPFUL HAS THIS MESSAGE BEEN? not very

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
my God tennile, ur sig has brought out the hidden feminist in me!! grrrrrrrr :chainsaw:

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Originally posted by Sarah168
my God tennile, ur sig has brought out the hidden feminist in me!! grrrrrrrr :chainsaw:

Are you alright dear? your last few msgs have been very pissed off sounding? *hugs*

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
That avatar is cool though, sorry for the off-topicness.

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
so is yours don't worry, but you have to get the whole theme going :p

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Originally posted by Tenille
Are you alright dear? your last few msgs have been very pissed off sounding? *hugs*
hahaha, no, i just get worked up over things easily. i just "sound" pissed off when i type things and exaggeration may come into play sometimes :p who say "dear anymore?:confused:

Last edited:

laracroft

thanks guys for da stuff to study on wwi, if ur wondering y were doing our assessment so late its coz my teachers been on long service leave n we had this fukwit who taught us nothing for a term, so teh assessment time got changed, but neways, the assessment ended up being on ex-servicement n sources to do with that......which i rekon is crap, like common were doing war, so i wana write about war!!
neways thansk:)
lara

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
view>text size>small it use to be bigger but that really pissed me off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)