hmm (1 Viewer)

SweetSeasons

HSC
i wanted to write some amazing post about love, or lack there of.. but it seems there is nothing to say..

Do you think that experiances as a child have a massive out come on your relationships with other ppl and how you love other people when you're older?

Do you think people who didn't have relationships during their teenage years place a bigger emphasis on relationships and finding love when they are older?

SweetSeasons

HSC
I dunno.. just lonely I guess.. I feel regretful but I don't know exactly what about.. man i am an emo slut tonight

SweetSeasons

HSC
yeah i'm totally the hottest chick ever and that's totally the most important quality for a girl to have.. and considering how hot you are.. I mean we are the perfect couple

SweetSeasons

HSC
hehe very nice indeed :) if ur wanting a friend u should pm me aye :)

and i wasn't serious I promis..

Davriel

HSC
N/A
It is quite simple, and easy, to answer the original question.

Yes, everything we experience will affect us and how we react to certain situations, as we are reflections of our entire lives. So, your life as a child will affect you. Also, in terms of if people have relationships during their teens and whether they place importance on it later on in years, this varies from person to person.

latvia

HSC
N/A
Experiences as a child is very important in forming your personality
so your "role model" in earlier stages in life is especially critical
yet I don't think it's the main determinant in how your relationships/love life will turn out in the future

people who didn't have relationships during their teenage years may place a bigger emphasis on finding a bf/gf but not necessarily love
they might just want a bf/gf for the sake of it
how much emphasis you put on finding love is partly intrinsic also has to do with how secure you feel with yourself
sometimes the "if no one loves me, what good am I? I don't know my worth anymore" sorta people may think they are serious and desperate to find love (yet they complain they are 'outta luck'), it is what keeps them alive, but in reality, all they need is a bit of confidence, not someone else to "love" them. So when it appears that someone is desperately looking for love it doesn't mean they actually are. Who knows, once they start feeling rigid upon their own stand and start acknowledging that the root to their "love problems" are not with "meeting bad people", they might not even want a relationship anymore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)