hmmm... wtf mate? (1 Viewer)

gouge.away

MonCœurS'ouvre à taVoix
HSC
N/A
being the inquisitive being i am, i decided to accept the my ex's friend request on facebook. so he starts talking to me and it's civil enough and then he asks about my love life, to which i reply "non-existent and keeping it that way."

further probing as to why i'd want to do so, my reasons being "i like being selfish sometimes and i wouldn't want to obligate someone to deal with that" and that "boys at this age are shit and i'm talking to exhibit a." anyone who knows me knows that this is banter used as a goodwill gesture. he then says something to the effect of "well other people don't think so", "you're not cool anymore. bye" and deletes me.

was i too snide?

ETA - or is he being a little bitch?

Last edited:

gouge.away

MonCœurS'ouvre à taVoix
HSC
N/A
maybe i'm being passive aggressive? isn't that dangerous?

JALSY

HSC
I can see where you're coming from, not easy trusting someone after having to break up with them. Although your behaviour is questionable, what exactly were your intentions? There are simpler ways of saying 'back off I need some space' or 'I don't trust you anymore'. Honestly, I think you were the bitch for acting in such a way but you had good reasons for it. You may also be contradicting yourself by posting this since you're giving the impression that you want him out of your life, to some extent.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
yes it seems u are being passive aggressive, but not necessarily a bad thing imo.

for all i know, maybe he's a nice dude who didnt deserve it and YOUR the real bitch in the situation, OR he really DID deserve it, so meh.

i'd think that since he was kinda unhappy at ur response and deleted you implys that he might possibly maybe has feelings for u again, and you kinda sorta threw it in his face.

gouge.away

MonCœurS'ouvre à taVoix
HSC
N/A
I can see where you're coming from, not easy trusting someone after having to break up with them. Although your behaviour is questionable, what exactly were your intentions? There are simpler ways of saying 'back off I need some space' or 'I don't trust you anymore'. Honestly, I think you were the bitch for acting in such a way but you had good reasons for it. You may also be contradicting yourself by posting this since you're giving the impression that you want him out of your life, to some extent.
actually we broke up ages ago [april] and i agreed to a casual relationship that really fucked me up in the end - and he was fine. then until tonight i hadn't spoken to him since the term began and then he pops up suddenly. i just hate it when people say stupid shit to you and when you start dishing it back they have the audacity to be shitty. i really do try to be nice and having contact with him again is a way of showing it, but fuck it's hard being fake for the sake of harmony.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
I call my Ex names all the time, small price to pay for having her sleep with your best friend then try to screw your brother.

lolwth

Banned
HSC
nah u were being a bitch
give him a bj to make up imo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)