holding hands :p (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
:wave: just wondering...

say a guy starts holding your hand... and tickling it...and putting his arm around you etc... and ur not overly comfortable with it... not cause you don't like him... but because you arent ready for a relationship...and you dont want to give him the wrong idea...
how would you pull away politely... in a way that still says "you're a great guy"...

well this is how i handled the situation... yes, yes... i didnt do the wisest thing in the book :p...

im like "oh, grose- my hands getting sweaty" doh! so i wiped my hand and casually folded my hands in my lap...and we kept on talking ... ahahahaha

what would you have done?

... and if any guys are reading this... what would you have thought if you were this guy?

HSC
i probably would of freaked out, if you treated it casually he's likely too do it again

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
Casmira said:
i probably would of freaked out, if you treated it casually he's likely too do it again
fudge... i did treat it casually... because i am weak...WEAK!!!

and ur right steve!!! the time i pulled away was like the 10th time he'd done it...for shame

OH BROGZ! will you ever cease to make me laugh?! :rofl:
u have a way with words my friend :p

Last edited:
HSC
he probably thinks your playing around! unfortunatley there is no other way too get him to stop but too say a stern "dont do that again please"; unfortunatley he will get the wrong idea and probably not talk but it seems like the idea

you could say youre still a great guy, but i dont like you, dont want relatonship .. etc. you know the usual stuff to try and soften it up, what you say is upto you :p

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Pull out of his sweaty grip to brush your hair back behind your ears. I get that alot when I hold try to hold girls' hands... especially with my 3yo sister when we have to cross the road.

I swear she's got the mind of a teenager...

Last edited:

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
Casmira said:
he probably thinks your playing around! unfortunatley there is no other way too get him to stop but too say a stern "dont do that again please"; unfortunatley he will get the wrong idea and probably not talk but it seems like the idea

you could say youre still a great guy, but i dont like you, dont want relatonship .. etc. you know the usual stuff to try and soften it up, what you say is upto you :p
i thought by saying the sweaty thing he would get the message?

dont get me wrong- this guy is no creep- far far far from it- he's really nice...heaps sweet and caring...
it's me, not him...

thankfully he lives in queensland! so i wont have to deal with the physical aspect of things till he comes back

alby

cool duckie
HSC
you could always call it a joke and do the (lame but funny) "eewww..boy germs" and laugh whilst putting your hands somewhere where he wont hold them...keeps it humerous and friendly

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
alby said:
you could always call it a joke and do the (lame but funny) "eewww..boy germs" and laugh whilst putting your hands somewhere where he wont hold them...keeps it humerous and friendly
<3 it!!!
perfectest idea ever!
thanks a bunch...we have closure ladies! :cool:

HSC
*yooneek* said:
i thought by saying the sweaty thing he would get the message?

dont get me wrong- this guy is no creep- far far far from it- he's really nice...heaps sweet and caring...
it's me, not him...

thankfully he lives in queensland! so i wont have to deal with the physical aspect of things till he comes back
it depends how he takes it, if he is looking for some action from you he will take immature comments from you as you playing around and since youve done it 10 times he may be accumulating thoughts in his mind thinking you <3 him

Pace_T

HSC
*yooneek* said:
it's me, not him...
thats what they all say. can't you atleast come up with something a little less cliche? :p

i dont think the 'eww boy germs' idea will work. well i wouldn't buy it anyway.

just be blunt. its obvious what he wants. u cant afford to be weak here, u'll just lead him on. the earlier u say it, the easier it is to be blunt. i recommend you say "TOUCH ME ALL OVER BITCH. I HAVE AIDS."

simple ;)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
*yooneek* said:
:wave: just wondering...

say a guy starts holding your hand... and tickling it...and putting his arm around you etc... and ur not overly comfortable with it... not cause you don't like him... but because you arent ready for a relationship...and you dont want to give him the wrong idea...
how would you pull away politely... in a way that still says "you're a great guy"...

well this is how i handled the situation... yes, yes... i didnt do the wisest thing in the book :p...

im like "oh, grose- my hands getting sweaty" doh! so i wiped my hand and casually folded my hands in my lap...and we kept on talking ... ahahahaha

what would you have done?

... and if any guys are reading this... what would you have thought if you were this guy?
You're only ready for a relationship with Jebus.

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
bah... isn't it supposed to be the girl that loves holding hands...

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
you're obviously disgusted by personal contact with this sweaty, horny beast.
why dont you drop the sweetness act and say:
"you're repulsive. please dont touch me again."
i think you'll find things will go your way more often if you tell it like it is and dont let your christianity allow people to walk all over you.

karoooh

HSC
Tiani, have you tried tucking your hands somewhere? Do that! :p Or if he keeps on grabbing at it, raise your hand quickly, and 'accidentally' whack him in the face! That'll teach him! :D

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
karoooh said:
Tiani, have you tried tucking your hands somewhere? Do that! :p Or if he keeps on grabbing at it, raise your hand quickly, and 'accidentally' whack him in the face! That'll teach him! :D
lmao. you wouldn't want to know what i thought when you said "tuck your hands somewhere" :p

stazi

Nightman
HSC
hopeles5ly said:
lmao. you wouldn't want to know what i thought when you said "tuck your hands somewhere" :p
the same as what I though in my post above?

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
AlleyCat said:
you're obviously disgusted by personal contact with this sweaty, horny beast.
why dont you drop the sweetness act and say:
"you're repulsive. please dont touch me again."
i think you'll find things will go your way more often if you tell it like it is and dont let your christianity allow people to walk all over you.
:p... i try not to let people walk all over me...he is a christian too...

im feeling confident about talking to him very maturely if it happens again...i've already told him i dont want a bf.

thanks for ur help xxx

...stas and hopele55ly--- deary me, you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)