Holiday Boy (1 Viewer)

balin.kid

HSC
What's your ideas on holiday partners? I have a drop dead gorgeous older boy down the coast (I hav a place down there which i visit every 10 weeks) hes just about to turn 19 and i'm 17. He has never had sex and he asked me to do it with him last time I was down.

Is this a sign that he wants things to go further (since we r pretty close friends when we r together)?
:confused:
and I know its bad but lately when we've been togetehr we r starting to get more seriuos do u think its dangerous to start getting more into it coz i'm starting to really like him.:bomb:

Cykologi_gal

Psyche...
HSC
Not a good idea, not likely to last for a long time. Even though you can be pretty close when you're together, but has this withstood the test of time yet?

It's great that he hasn't done it yet, so he's probably waiting for the right girl as well, but you just don't 'ask' someone to do it with you when they're depressed.

If you're still a virgin, then I'd tell you not to do that with him 1000000%. If you're into long-term relationships, then well, this might not last - he thinks sex will cheer you up! For God's sake. That's not a good sign that he can treat a girl right. It sounds like something which comes from Cleo, no offence.

In a nutshell, yes, this is getting serious, but probably only in the sense of the physical domain. It is dangerous for your emotional side, 'cos I don't think he feels any long-term connection with you. You're taking it too far too fast.

Choose and tread carefully.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Cykologi_gal said:
It's great that he hasn't done it yet, so he's probably waiting for the right girl as well, but you just don't 'ask' someone to do it with you when they're depressed.

If you're still a virgin, then I'd tell you not to do that with him 1000000%. If you're into long-term relationships, then well, this might not last - he thinks sex will cheer you up! For God's sake. That's not a good sign that he can treat a girl right. It sounds like something which comes from Cleo, no offence.
When did the poster mention anything about depression and using sex to 'cheer someone up'?:confused:

Cykologi_gal

Psyche...
HSC
So when she said 'down' she didn't mean down (unhappy), but down the coast. Ahh I see.

Well, everything's a risk, isn't it...just don't rush into it, if you feel you're in doubt, like now, then you probably shouldn't. Ask how he feels first etc.

All the best.

HSC
Cykologi_gal said:
So when she said 'down' she didn't mean down (unhappy), but down the coast. Ahh I see.

Well, everything's a risk, isn't it...just don't rush into it, if you feel you're in doubt, like now, then you probably shouldn't. Ask how he feels first etc.

All the best.
Down implies down the coast, as it implied every other time it was used in that paragraph.

Fuck.

balin.kid

HSC
actually i was going to ask the same question as kami lol but thank you for the advice... some others should only be so nice lol

Umm nah i'm not much into long term relationships that is why this arrangement is so perfect for me. I have only had sex once but that was about a year from now, i just never went back.

He didn't really "ask" me it was more of a heat of the moment thing that he implied it and asked if i was ok, then i relaised what he ment. lol

Cykologi_gal

Psyche...
HSC
Well, you only live once, then.

It's all up to you, since this guy's a virgin, it means that he doesn't have STDs = bonus. Just ask him about his thoughts on this relationship, what he thinks of it, how long does he want it to last etc.

PrettyVacant

HSC
!! CaR`JiE !! said:
wise advice: Dont give them what they want. Esp Sex. that's cheap and great loss.
Well I see what you're saying, but it's only sex - if they both want each other then I think it's fine to have great, no-strings-attached sex (granted emotions don't get too in the way). Sex is just sex, unless of course you're saving yourself for immunity against the evilness of cervical cancer. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)