holidays? (1 Viewer)

Dukha

so what does everyone have planned?

is anyone going to begin any work for year 12?

any ideas etc of maybe what i should do over the holidayts?

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
yup im starting to write up / study notes for chem and physics
go ahead in maths ... prepare for 4U (+ determined to fix up a shit yearli mark)

read some texts for english before we start em in term 4... (or shud i say yr12 term1 :p)
and perhaps do a bit of programming for sdd ...

yet im still gunna go out a lot :D

Kulazzi

HSC
won 2 free tickets to see Freaky Friday :p! Oh and study for my maths exam and finish off my my art assessment :)

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
I plan not to remember mine, ;) and read emma, and some of that silly textbook if i can be bothered...

spleen

I am going to ignore school for two weeks. It's the last holidays we're gonna get that arent er....'complicated' by assesments.

nb - complicated = destroyed

Chang

HSC
i plan to get fit. Me and my friends are already planning to have a soccer/fitness session tommorrow. We're gonna come out of the holidays like tanks!

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Well I have nothing, except for preparing for 4U maths, doing Engineering Report summaries, Cadet Biv... Hmm that leaves 2 days to sleep.

spleen

i decided today that i was going to read up on the english texts and do some maths, but i accidently left all my books at school

what a shame

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by :: ryan.cck ::
yup im starting to write up / study notes for chem and physics
go ahead in maths ... prepare for 4U (+ determined to fix up a shit yearli mark)

read some texts for english before we start em in term 4... (or shud i say yr12 term1 :p)
and perhaps do a bit of programming for sdd ...

yet im still gunna go out a lot :D

i'm pretty much doing the same.. hopeuflly go ahead with ntoes .:) and having fun :D

babygoose!

>>rraahhh<<
HSC
bull crap i'm having a holiday of no school work - there'll be parties, the beach, hanging out with friends and occasionally working to get some cash. yep thats about it

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Study for maths yearly exam, get over writing 5 esays for english exam :( Umm start getting books and notes for hospitality and Biology

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Originally posted by Chang
i plan to get fit. Me and my friends are already planning to have a soccer/fitness session tommorrow. We're gonna come out of the holidays like tanks!
same here, l am going to the gym tomorrow morning with my friend and every couple of days after that with my dad.

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
u ppl say ur gonna prepare for maths and history and stuff how r yall planning to do that??r u jus gonna study teh first few topics of the yr 12 text books or study the hard bits of the yr11 course

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Supra
r u jus gonna study teh first few topics of the yr 12 text books or study the hard bits of the yr11 course
Well I've been given a 4U textbook by my 3U teacher (I'll be doing it by correspondance, most probably) and told to read Complex Numbers chapter, plus Im going over the harder 3U topics (mainly the circle geometry one).

Giant Lobster

HSC
yeah i read and understood all (most) of next year's sciences (bio is not a sci :p), cept the option topics. tryna start 4u maths now, looks painful.

agenda 2004 >.<
do english mw in christmas holidays
concentrate on 4u maths <major scaling subjects>
recap on sciences during meals / sleep / etc etc :p

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Giant Lobster
yeah i read and understood all (most) of next year's sciences (bio is not a sci :p), cept the option topics. tryna start 4u maths now, looks painful.
So does that mean youv'e done Earth and Enviromental Science and Senior Science? Why would you learn 8 units when you can only do 6 units? :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)