Home and Away (2 Viewers)

"Chubby"

HSC
Re: 回复: Home and Away

tasha1188 said:
this is the final list and dates of departing characters:
Holly Brisley (Amanda Vale) (2006) (June/July 2006)
Chris Hemsworth (Kim Hyde) (2006) (November 2006)
Isabel Lucas (Tasha Andrews/Hunter) (2006) (August 2006)
Jason Smith (Robbie Hunter) (2006) (August 2006)

o geezes. LOL

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
lol tasha... i think i have a love/hate relationship with you...
i love the fact that despite the fact i dont even know you, i can always rely on you to cover me and tell me what happened on an episode i may have missed...
on the other hand u always have sooo many spoilers and i cant help but read them for myself... im not complaining: you always put them in the spoiler tags, but yeah... if i see that you've made a reply 9 out of 10 times it includes a spoiler lol...

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
SiZmOs said:
lol tasha... i think i have a love/hate relationship with you...
i love the fact that despite the fact i dont even know you, i can always rely on you to cover me and tell me what happened on an episode i may have missed...
on the other hand u always have sooo many spoilers and i cant help but read them for myself... im not complaining: you always put them in the spoiler tags, but yeah... if i see that you've made a reply 9 out of 10 times it includes a spoiler lol...
lol SiZmOs... ur so sweet you know that :)...well i just dont want to get yelled at for posting something that other pplz dont want to know...and i like spoilers...and i like being the girl who knows everything that lots of pplz dont know about home and away...or do know but dont like the share with everyone...hehe...so sue me already :)

and im glad that im helpful when it comes to telling you and everyone else about what happens int hat ep...and it is a lot of hard work remembering it...as i do have a very bad memory...so im glad i help...n e wyz im too buzy falling in love all over again with Josh Jackson to type right now...so bibi

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
lol nowhere did i say that spoilers were bad... i just love/hate the fact that you always have some for us all...

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
well just to annoying SiZmOs...im gonna post wats happening this week...hehe

This is a summary from tv guide :)

As tensions between Dan and Leah escalate, Amanda continues her quest to win her ex-husband back, while Rick and Belle get caught in the act and Martha's wild and rowdy birthday celebrations get out of control.

Crushed by Dan's rejection, Amanda flees Summer Bay. Belle finally learns the heartbreaking truth about her mother and Martha becomes concerned about Macca and Cassie's growing friendship.

Alf becomes an unwitting pawn in a dangerous jailbreak and Dan and Leah let a chance at reconciliation pass them by, while Cassie and Macca's attraction heats up.

Alf's freedom is on the line in the wake of the escape, while Robbie cracks under the pressure of the pregnancy.

Morag edges closer to discovering the truth about who killed Josh West, Robbie goes into damage control mode to save his marriage, while Alf is haunted by his ordeal in prison.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
lol tasha ur so evil... i had to read that. lol.
thank you AGAIN lol

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
woot go me...mwahahahahaha

im so sorry...but i just found this and i had to share it with my fellow h&a lovers :)

This week, a double tragedy looms in Summer Bay, with the lives of Leah’s young son, VJ, and estranged husband, Dan, in danger! Earlier in the week, Dan – who recently contemplated reuniting with his first wife, Amanda (Holly Brisley), before realising it would be a mistake – is shattered when he sees Leah (Ada Nicodemou) kissing a handsome newcomer named Hugh (Rodger Corser). “Dan had this encounter with Amanda, but realised Leah is still his number one,” explains Tim. “He thinks maybe he still has a chance with Leah, and then he sees her with this other guy. He feels so deflated.” But unbeknown to Dan (Tim Campbell), Leah is also deeply confused by her feelings. She’s still in love with him, but simply can’t bring herself to admit it. She gets on really well with Hugh. He has everything going for him, but he’s not Dan at the end of the day. Meanwhile, believing he’s now missed his last chance with Leah, a devastated Dan drowns his sorrows at a party at Kim (Chris Hemsworth) and Jack’s (Paul O’Brien) house, where Dan is now living. The next day, Leah drops off her son, VJ (Cameron and Nicholas Stevens), to Dan, who had earlier agreed to babysit him. But a hung-over Dan is in no state to be looking after a child. Drifting off to sleep, Dan wakes up some time later and is horrified by what he sees: VJ is lying unconscious…

aaaaaaaaaaaand.....

rumours have it that bec cartwright may be returning to home and away as haley...does that mean scott is comin back too and baby noah??

kihehehehehehehehehe

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
OH MY GOD omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg

Amanda is belle's mum....ahhhhh...that means either amanda had her really young like as a teenager...or amanda is older than she looks...omg and that means that that old lady is amandas mum

ahhhhh...and amandas leaving...jsut as it gets interesting

aahhhhhh

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
tasha1188 said:

Amanda is belle's mum....ahhhhh...that means either amanda had her really young like as a teenager...or amanda is older than she looks...omg and that means that that old lady is amandas mum

aahhhhhh
whoa whoa whoa. what what what??? when did you find this out? I watched tonight's episode (where Belle meets her Grandma) but then missed out the last 10 minutes. Did they tell us Amanda was Belle's mum????

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
no they didnt tell us directly

the grandma and her cleaner were tlkn and the grandma told the cleaner to take the pics out of her daughter (belles mum) and they showed a pic of a pretty blonde lady, then they showed amanda and then they showed belle...and putting the puzzle together, amanda is belles mum, and the old lady is amandas mum...

omg omg omg omg omg

"Chubby"

HSC
tasha1188 said:

aahhhhhh

Omg i missed tonight episode again cos i was on the phone and did not notice the time. LOL......

and omg wat the?? i was sooo suprised was i saw that spoiler *in shock* LOL
That's it. I'm watching the show every night now till next term. LOL

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
tasha1188 said:

aahhhhhh
see, i didn't even have to say that i'd missed the episode - you've got me covered.

wow, amanda is belle's mum.. thats scary stuff man...

Undertoad

HSC
Serious that amanda is belle's mum? That seems a little weird... but i guess it is home and away. I think the new guy and cassie make a good couple, kinda makes up for the fact that shes not with rick anymore.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
SiZmOs said:
see, i didn't even have to say that i'd missed the episode - you've got me covered.
dont worry SiZmOs i'll always have you back...n e thing interesting happen on the show...and i'll try be the first person to tell everyone...:)

and macca and cassie do make a cute couple :)...and leah looked really nice in that dress and she and hugh are cute together too :)

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
ah fuckin hell... i missed tonights episode because i was grocery shopping... can someone please tell me what I missed out on :(

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
ummm...ok i'll tell you wat happened tonite while i try remember what i happened on monday

today... ok lemme think

leah and hugh went on a lunch date and they seemed to have to good time...both looked really good...and then they went back to leahs house for tea and then rachel came to tell leah that amanda has left for europe with the kid...forgot his name...and now its bugging me...n e wyz then leah and hugh went for a wlk on the beach and while hugh went to the bathroom, leah bumped into dan...and he was about to tell her smtg when hugh came back and leah/hugh and dan went their separate ways...

cassie and macca went on a date to the diner and they had a choccie milkshake comp...and then they went back to cassies place and made out...and then cassie went to get changed to see matty and martha came home

after dan found out that amanda had fled town he went back to jacks place and was like really upset and complaining and jack called someone and found out that amanda and ryan had just boarded a plane to europe which made dan even more upsetter...

alf has made a good friend named davey who is doing dealing behind bars and is trying to help a couple of guys escape (remind you of n e thing...prison break) and when they do escape alf tries to stop davey and the other two guys but the two guys escape and davey runs...so alf is left at the crime scene...poor guy...and morag and martha go to see alf in prison

oki i will tell you wat happ on monday later coz theres an OC special on arena

hope thats helpful...if ive missed smtg plz do add...bibi

dora_18

HSC
i havent watched home and away for 6 weeks...since the biggest loser started...im so lost....amazing what happens though!!i used to be completely addicted to the show....

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
sweetie if ur were addicted u wouldnt stop watching it for the biggest loser :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)