Home and Away (1 Viewer)

jirwin

HSC
Sorry if this has already been said or identified but does anyone else think that the pregnancy test could be emma's? we know she is mattie's friend cos of the whole reuban storyline. anyway i haven't read the past few pages so sorry again if its already been mentioned.

HSC
^thats what i think. She was sick and they said it was someone we wouldn't expect, so it all fits in.

35 mins left, can't wait! :D

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
Alloooo everyone!!

Tonight's episode was good!

I don't really like Emma, how mean Mattie cheats for her and then she pretty much just runs off! Hope Mattie dobs her in haha!

The guy sitting next to Lisa in the drag car is an old friend of mine haha was funny to see him in HAA :p

Oooh Geoff is gunna be in trouble 2moro!! Well if he gets found out that is!

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
haha yeah im not really fond of emma...she deserves every shelllacking she gets from her parents if they find out about her pregnancy...want her life to be a living hell as far as im concerned, and yes i hope mattie becomes selfish for once and tell flathead the whole truth.

haha wow being an extra ay...sounds funky.
tomorrow should be great too....luckily belle and martha were in todays episode XD

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Emma cracked me up today, and Ric and Matties talk in the apartment cracked me up.

And Jazz :lol: "i was curious about sex. thats how you were born" i love her :p

It was a pretty good ep.

Martha looked gorgeous as alwayz. oh hey, 3 Martha eps this week :) Im happy :p

I have spoilers, lemme go find them :)

Credz to BTTB

August 20 - 24

Monday: Drew risks everything to race Denni. Belle discovers the truth, but is it too late? A careless mistake threatens to expose Jazz. PG

Tuesday: Dom's scheming leaves Belle fearing for her life. Henk's moment of weakness shocks Cassie. Lisa makes her move on Drew. PG(a,d)

Wednesday: Aden takes on Cassie over who should run the Year 12 Formal Committee. Aden cons Rory into breaking the rules. A moment of passion takes Cassie by surprise. PG

Thursday: Martha realises she's falling for a friend. Rachel is forced to act against Henk. Irene tries to get to the bottom of Annie's secret. PG

Friday: Denni's vendetta with Drew ends in tragedy. Lucas and Lisa's friendship takes a shocking turn. Annie makes a difficult decision about her future. PG

Last edited:

*Buttercup*

HSC
tasha1188 said:
"i was curious about sex. thats how you were born"
LOL, there were a few funny moments in that one, i laughed out loud a few times. i think the storylines and dialogue have gotten better in the last few weeks...

and all the misunderstandings about the pregnancy, like mattie thinking martha was talking about the coffee spilling... and mattie thinking ric knew about the cheating... funny :)

lexi-77

HSC
Can't believe i'm only posting in this thread now. Barely ANYONE i know loves HAA as i do lol. Except my Mum :)
That being said, because of freakin' trial exam study i've had to miss the last three episodes. *is emo* haha. Anyone wanna fill me in?

HSC
Luc and Annie spend soo much time together its so cute!

I saw in the mag that Luc was sort of in a fight with the rugby guy [the one who put Geoff in the boot of the car] and a few other things, but next week/after next week looks real good!

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
haha yeah i liked that punched luc put on aden..lol serves him right.
thanks for the spoilers tash, but i didnt think they were as good as the week before...pretty boring imo.

HSC
ohh god i totally agree with you Jeremy!!!

I loved it when Luc punched him! And it looked real good haha Go Luc :p

Now Tasha can you please tell me when Geoff is going to leave the show?

As for Mattie/Martha that was boring..

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I'm loving this week been really good. :D :)

I love Martha's new hair (yes I know she has had it for a few weeks but it looks good). :p

I like how they are showing the stress/pressure of a HSC student through Mattie (and the other teenagers), it's done quite well.

Poor Geoff. :(

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I love Martha and her hair
I love Jack and his sexy clothes and bod
i hate Sam and her niceness
i hate Rach and her stupidity
i hate Mattie for being a loser, cant wait till she moves back with Luc and Tony

Heba, i dont know when Geoff is leaving, thats if he is. I think he got a 3 or 6month trial contract, and then we'll know if he's permanent. But he's name is on the cast list on the official site with all the other main people, and Morag. but Annie has a 3yr contract :)

Isnt the English HSC and trail exam the first exam, and Maths is usually in the second week?? and since when does Maths have multiple choice?? Maybe general maths does, but 2unit advanced and 3/4unit dont. And its good to see Cassie doing the trial exams as well :p Luc as well :p

Luc and Annie are so cute. I love Aden though :) Love Luc for punching him, and love Aden for week32 :p

Oh yeh, poor Geoff :( and Annie and Bruce :( I love them :) 4 eps with them this week, thats the most we've gotten, not including Alfs blind eye storyline :p

All done :)

Last edited:

*Buttercup*

HSC
Speaking of the whole exams-storyline... i find it kinda weird that all the kids are in the same year... Ric and Cassie were supposedly in the same year when they were doing the school certificate.... and now Cassie is in Mattie's year for the HSC... So why did Beth have a big issue with the age difference between Mattie and Ric, if they were both in the same year at school???

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
haha cassie irl is like 24 or something and shes playing a teenager studying for the hsc lol.
Maybe beth didnt really trust ric, even though it seems that they might be in the same year...remember how ric use to be a real dickhead and hes like th mr nice guy now....good transformation.

xoCandyGurlxo

HSC
hey guys,
wow its been ages since i been on here lol. Dont worry i still been watchin HAA in between studying damn trials to hell!!! Spiolers sound good, and im glad Annie is around for a while coz i love her! I think its funny how in the ep where Mattie cheated that Fisher was the only one supervising....there are only like 30-35 kids in my yr 12 but we still have at least 3 teachers supervising! That lil thing annoyed me!

princesskt

HSC
omg, i actually watched home and away this week! lol, well i watched it on monday and tuesday... i hope i didnt miss too much :( can someone fill me in later on wat happened tonight? ohh and why is mattie living wif martha and that? :S lol, as u can see, I havnt watched H&A for like years lol

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
yesterday's episode was pretty boring...all those pre wedding cold feet turned out to be a scare and geoff being exposed for poisoning the sheep and getting kicked out of home is just meh.
wonder what history did rachel and henk have between them...i know that henk guy looks so familiar but i dont know where from :S

jirwin

HSC
Didn't ric like repeat at some point?
i think beth was upset more because ric is "older" in that he has a full time job, no school etc whereas mattie is still a kid in that she is still at school. well thats what i think - ric is a bit more maturer than mattie.

oh and general maths does have multiple choice :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)