• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (2 Viewers)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Re: 回复: Home and Away

_muse_ said:
...(im sorry tasha i was watching nominations :()
baha..i was watching nominations during the ads...hehe...i still remain loyal to H&A and continue to watch BB...baha

HSC

tasha1188 said:
- peter is innocent (i hope)...he was cleared when the police dude called peters friend tracy some1 (TT) and she confirmed the zoe story
- peter ran away..but was caught in the city and brought into the station for questioning...and he kept calling jack an idiot and stupid..menay poo head
- ZOE IS BACK!! *cries*
- Morag is back...and she knows who the killer is...uh oh
- josh "knows" about peter and zoe (that confuses me)
- irene and barry are back together
- charlie is freaky
- robbie and tasha are adorable
- colleens love potion...bahahahahahahahahaha
- jack and martha are adorable too
- jack told the main police dude about peter and zoe

well thats a summary of what happened tonite for those bums who missed it...it was a double ep...who wouldnt watch it *shakes head in disgust*
You forgot to write that robbie kissed colleen!

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC

Yeah, but on the cheek! :p

"Africandisiac" ROFL :rofl:

Apparently Peter was living next door to Zoe or something like that? My sister told me that...

persephone

HSC

As soon as I saw the recap and it was Irene and Barry I was like ... damn, it's Bazza. But eh. I don't like him anyway. And what's this about him killing Kerry?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC

i wanted to say that...and i am...

BARRY KILLED JOSH *gasps*

im so sad...i like barry...him and irene are so cute together

i hope he doesnt leave the show...poor kim *cries*

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
so why exactly did barry kill josh? and what's the deal with martha's gun?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
josh took marthas gun from her car

when josh and barry were fighting josh took out the gun and barry attacked him...and accidently pulled the trigger...so the whole thing was an accident

"Chubby"

HSC
omg....i could not believe it was barry *shocks* i did not even notice frm the preview at the beginning.....i like barry......he went from being the mean principal to the nice guy.......ahahhahaahahah

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
kate_is_me said:
so why exactly did barry kill josh? and what's the deal with martha's gun?
ok, josh apparently stole martha's gun from her car. he had it in his desk - for what reason, we don't know. protection i suppose.
barry went to the office to confront josh about project 56, b/c apparently it was going to demolish the school to make way for it, and of course barry was outraged at this notion. barry got violent, and josh pulled out the gun to defend himself, a scuffle ensued, and the gun accidentally went off, hitting josh at point blank range.
oh, and chubby, i like barry too - i like the way he speaks. big words and everything lol.

Last edited:

"Chubby"

HSC
that was my first attempt in doing a spoiler....i dunno what i did to have the original quote by me...lol so confused ahahah

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
sorry tasha, i didnt realise you'd already explained it.. even though it says i did it at 10:10pm :S

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Chubby said:
that was my first attempt in doing a spoiler....i dunno what i did to have the original quote by me...lol so confused ahahah
haha i was just wondering that myself.. well done though.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
SiZmOs said:
sorry tasha, i didnt realise you'd already explained it.. even though it says i did it at 10:10pm :S
haha loser...nah its aiite...n e wyz i just found some very very very exciting news...its the best news ive heard since SUmmer and Seth got back together on the OC...woot (soz for spoiler)...but i dont cer...coz im happpppppy

Martha gets down on one knee and proposes to Jack in a must-see episode of Home And Away this week! Having long realised that Jack (Paul O’Brien) is the love of her life, Martha (Jodi Gordon) decides she doesn’t want to wait any longer to make their relationship more official. “Martha’s positive that she’s doing the right thing when she proposes at Jack’s house,” Jodi says. “She knows he’s the one for her. “ She adds that Martha and Jack make a great couple. “I think they even each other out,” Jodi explains. “She can get very feisty, but he calms her down. They genuinely love each other, and he makes her happy.” But it’s safe to say that Martha’s proposal takes Jack completely by surprise. What will his response be?

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

sorry

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
does n e 1 here watch home and away??...coz i seem to be like the only one who tells pplz wat happened in the eps they miss...or am i the only nice one here :p...i am ashamed of all of u...

well chubby this is wat happ...

matty and cassie were at the diner eating lunch or smtg...and lee came up to them asking if they've seen lucas...and they say no...and matty is really annoyed

lucas is at the surf club with 2 guys and they are playing pool and lee sees them there and starts flirting and stuf with lucas...and then they are all tlkn...and deciding wat to do that nite...and one of the guys suggest having a party at the bar...so he asks lucas to get the steal the key off beth...so during dinner lucas is like being all nice..and help set the table and beth and tony thought that he'd gone good again...but matty saw right threw him...and then while lucas was clearing the table after dinner he took the key for the bar and put it in his pocket..and when every1 had gone to sleep he snuck out and met his friends at the bar and they fully trashed the place...drank everything and drew on the painting of noah...it was horrible

ric got in trouble from Ray coz of Dom's injury...and Ray was like in a bad mood that day...and told ric to clean up the garage and for dom to take the garbage out...and dom found a empty spray can or somthing in the bin..so he took it and put it in his pocket..and later on he put the can under a car that had flat tires or smtg...and he told ric that ray asked him to change the oil is that car...so ric did and the next thing we knew..the car had fallen on ric..and ray and the other guys had to lift the car up and ric got out and was taken to hospital...and ray found out that dom had done it n i think he realised that dom had done everything else that ric accused him of doing...so dom was sacked...and at the end when belle and ric were at the diner..dom came and apologised...and ric didnt believe him and told him to get some help coz he was mental upstairs :p...

"Chubby"

HSC
tasha1188 said:
does n e 1 here watch home and away??...coz i seem to be like the only one who tells pplz wat happened in the eps they miss...or am i the only nice one here :p...i am ashamed of all of u...

well chubby this is wat happ...

matty and cassie were at the diner eating lunch or smtg...and lee came up to them asking if they've seen lucas...and they say no...and matty is really annoyed

lucas is at the surf club with 2 guys and they are playing pool and lee sees them there and starts flirting and stuf with lucas...and then they are all tlkn...and deciding wat to do that nite...and one of the guys suggest having a party at the bar...so he asks lucas to get the steal the key off beth...so during dinner lucas is like being all nice..and help set the table and beth and tony thought that he'd gone good again...but matty saw right threw him...and then while lucas was clearing the table after dinner he took the key for the bar and put it in his pocket..and when every1 had gone to sleep he snuck out and met his friends at the bar and they fully trashed the place...drank everything and drew on the painting of noah...it was horrible

ric got in trouble from Ray coz of Dom's injury...and Ray was like in a bad mood that day...and told ric to clean up the garage and for dom to take the garbage out...and dom found a empty spray can or somthing in the bin..so he took it and put it in his pocket..and later on he put the can under a car that had flat tires or smtg...and he told ric that ray asked him to change the oil is that car...so ric did and the next thing we knew..the car had fallen on ric..and ray and the other guys had to lift the car up and ric got out and was taken to hospital...and ray found out that dom had done it n i think he realised that dom had done everything else that ric accused him of doing...so dom was sacked...and at the end when belle and ric were at the diner..dom came and apologised...and ric didnt believe him and told him to get some help coz he was mental upstairs :p...

thanx tasha...i only ask the thur's ep's because i go to work on thur. Every other day i try and watch it. lol

Thank god that dom was busted for everything.lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)