Home and Away (3 Viewers)

mischievous90

HSC
ahaha she is... a lil bit dramatic sometimes but still cool lolz... i like her attitude sometimes too lolz

mischievous90

HSC
Morag tried to get Geoff to talk 2 Rory whether he seen his mum b4 she died... Martha got convicted for Sam's murder... Rick won d fight and got d money and he lied to Mattie and Milco about where he got d money saying to Mattie that he and Drew got a with some guys at d pub and to Milco that he won d lottery

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
martha didnt get convicted of sam's murder. SHe just got arrested, but morag came up with a theory regarding who really killed sam. Think itll be revealed tomorrow.

HSC
Ohhhhh

Ric's dumb, if he didn't want to tell them the truth why didn't he use the same story? :S

Eh I'm s watching tonight yay :D

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
With the appearance of Sam's sister last night, I think we can safetly say that Rory is not going to be coming back to the bay after this whole thing is over. I have mixed feelings about that. I think it would be kind of cool for Jack to raise him, but then again, Rory is like one of those annoying know-it-all kids. Tough call.

HSC
^lol. Rory is the worst little kid. And I don't see why he should live with Jack..

I was reading on the HAAC forum, and a few said that they thought Sams sister killed Sam. o_O

If that's true then won't he be coming on the show and staying with Jack? :(

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
I think the idea of Jack raising a kid would be cool and being all fatherly, and Rory just happens to be the most plausible kid lol. Sam's sister killing Sam? I haven't heard that. Hmm...

mischievous90

HSC
jemsta said:
martha didnt get convicted of sam's murder. SHe just got arrested, but morag came up with a theory regarding who really killed sam. Think itll be revealed tomorrow.
oh thats right... sorry... wrong wording lolz

mischievous90

HSC
i thought Rory would b one of those characters who's on for a while but would never be a main character lolz

law

HSC
N/A
Oi, ShiftyIceBitch...

What happened on last night's ep?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Rory will be back on monday, laying down laws for Jack. Gosh, can i slap that brat on the head, in hope he'll lose all his brain cells, and never come back to the Bay? Yeh thats evil, i should be sympathetic, but oh well.

He rejected his mum, she decided to take her life, but frame Jack and Martha in the process so that they wont ever be together. Pity she underestimated the power and intelligence of Mighty Morag <33 Love her.

I love Jack and Martha more than ever now, and knowing that Paul isnt leaving this year, makes me love them even more :D

HSC
law said:
Oi, ShiftyIceBitch...

What happened on last night's ep?
Please don't hurt my feeling I might start crying..:uhoh:

Tasha- Is Rory staying on or is he leaving at some point?

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
morag thinks sam committed suicide...now she has 24 hrs to get all the evidence which relates to sam suiciding or else jack and martha would be arrested and charged with sam's murder.

Thats basically the gist of last night's episode...tonight i think theyre trying to scour the sea for the dinghy and jack is trying to figure out who sam paid to get those bruises on her arms, although i remember how jack was holding her by the arms when they were having an argument which might have contributed to the bruises..i might be wrong though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)