• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (9 Viewers)

hairspray

HSC
Nicole looked totally shattered when she saw Aden and Belle together. I think she could either be so angry and get him back in her own way or tell Roman about what Aden did to Axle and get him kicked out of the house.

Im so sick of the Jack and Martha storyline. Hope one of them leaves the show so something new can finally happen.

Annie and Jai would make such a cute couple <3 but... i hate it how the writters made annie looked like a stalker... following Jai around.

*hopeful*

HSC
im not a big fan of melody, shes........weird

i hope she comes back pregnant

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
hairspray said:
Nicole looked totally shattered when she saw Aden and Belle together. I think she could either be so angry and get him back in her own way or tell Roman about what Aden did to Axle and get him kicked out of the house.

Im so sick of the Jack and Martha storyline. Hope one of them leaves the show so something new can finally happen.

Annie and Jai would make such a cute couple <3 but... i hate it how the writters made annie looked like a stalker... following Jai around.
Yeah I thought she could do something like that but maybe she might be mature about it.

J&M already said my view on them so I won't go into it again.

Yeah they would, to me though that's just Annie and how she acts - especially what looks like her first interest in a guy (her own age or there abouts/since lucas).

*hopeful* said:
im not a big fan of melody, shes........weird

i hope she comes back pregnant
I think the reason I like the chacter is because she is different - I mean the thing with shows like HAA you can get characters that are quite similar and we all know in real life it isn't like that.

Haha, I've read a few fans now that wanted that to happen - I personally don't think it will.

jirwin

HSC
Hey all!

I haven't read any other page apart from this - don't have time.

Haven't been on much because im in qld and can only get online at select times - my cousin has stolen my computer the past two days :(

I'm really liking haa at the moment but can geoff get any more stupid? i mean how many times does he have to be caught before he learns. love KK as i've made clear. i dont like the spoiler nathan posted. dont like the character.

anyway hope to post more when i return home next week. will try and make a regular appearance :)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
And why don't u like the character? :p

LOL yeah pretty much asking to be charged again.

Oh yeah a thing that annoyed me this week was Rachel. How she said to Ric oh I can't tell you about why Viv is in, then Ric piped up and then she tells him breaking patient confidentuality which he holds so highly yet within the space of seconds she broke it after she said she wouldn't.

HSC
Rachel shits me, period. I wanted Tony and Jazz to be together.

Can someone tell me how and when Nicole started liking Aden? She's was always like "You'll never get this!!" and now she likes him for real? What's the go?

hairspray

HSC
I thought that Nicole liked Aden since the begginning but was just playing hard to get. And now that Aden is showing obvious interest in Belle, Nicole realises that she wants him even more than she did before. well thats just my guess.

HSC
pritnep said:
Oh like a Neighbours fansite/forum? I was reading the offical one and many don't want Neighbours to turn into HAA but seriously HAA is kicking Neighbours at the moment - both in awards and ratings.
Yep. this one.

I'm not sure sounds kind of interesting why she is coming back, I guess we will have to see why she leaves. I think if anything she would come back more stronger in herself, her belives, stands up for herself, more confident etc.
probably, i hope she changes heaps in terms of not just believing anyone for the heck of it and all. but i like her. i dont want her to complete change and just turn into Cassie/Belle.

Yeah, I mean boo woo they will lock my up and won't listen to be so why don't I just make things x10 worse so there will be no way that they will ever take me seriously...I wonder if he dies? But if he goes to jail which he surely will unless he goes on the run again he won't be back for a long time. Armed hold up/plus someone gets shot I think so goodbye to Kane. I Sam wanted to continue working behind the camera.
Sam?

I don't think he would die, i think they should let him go on te run again, then he comes back at the start of next year to find his family and dies..& thats then Sally returns for his death then goes again.. that would be .um..yeah its not going to happen lol.

For everyone saying Nicole likes Aden, is it possible she only 'likes' him because she was rejected by Geoff? But then, she was like talking to him about him liking Belle, and i don't see why she'd do that if she liked him.. i think she's just pissed off because he dogged her when he had a chance to get with Belle. As she would see it. =/

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
http://www.neighboursfans.com/forum/index.php
Ah ok , I just found that forum before I read your post. LOL

$hiftyIceQueen said:
probably, i hope she changes heaps in terms of not just believing anyone for the heck of it and all. but i like her. i dont want her to complete change and just turn into Cassie/Belle.
Yeah, I mean in herself she is pretty strong will and we saw a little bit of that before so maybe I think she just will be emotional stronger, deal with people better, stand up for herself etc. No I want her to be her own character not a clone.

$hiftyIceQueen said:
Sam?

I don't think he would die, i think they should let him go on te run again, then he comes back at the start of next year to find his family and dies..& thats then Sally returns for his death then goes again.. that would be .um..yeah its not going to happen lol.
Sam Atwell the actor who plays Kane, he works on HAA as someone behind the camera now, director I think. It's more likely he gets arrested or dead/injured I think.

$hiftyIceQueen said:
For everyone saying Nicole likes Aden, is it possible she only 'likes' him because she was rejected by Geoff? But then, she was like talking to him about him liking Belle, and i don't see why she'd do that if she liked him.. i think she's just pissed off because he dogged her when he had a chance to get with Belle. As she would see it. =/
Or maybe she just craves any and all affection from guys - you know since it seems her mum/step dad don't care about her. :)

jarrad4

HSC
you should befriend my sister her day revovles around this cries if she cant watch it she is 18

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Ah I true fan. :p

Woot Home and Away tonight. :D

Kane gets arrested, makes a deal with the police for 9 years goal, hands ring to Morag and tells her to tell Kirsty it's over - according to this weeks TV week.

And Ruby (Rebecca Breeds) who plays Cassie from season 3 of Blue Water High comes next week, on Friday. :D

boris

Banned
HSC
pritnep said:
2 hours 3 minutes until Home and Away. ;)
you're counting

nobody counts down for H&A

check urself into somewhere, ASAP

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i-love-maynard said:
Roman is the best character on home and away right now. <3 the milkybar kid
lol no! Aden and Belle are probs the only people keeping me interesting atm. As much as i love Jack and Martha, this baby crap is killing me, but i need my weekly dose of Jack :shy: Last week i loved Roman, next week he is just going to annoy me. This week, well i think he's focus will be on Charlie this week. Oh i hope they hook up :) Get him off Martha's back :p I cant wait for the punch up between Jack and Roman though :D Excitment!

Melody annoys the crap out of me, and so does Annie. Leah is becoming a pain in the butt too.

The rest of im bothered with anymore. Oh and Im adoring Jai, and Miles as well.

Kirsty and Kane can disappear, but leave little Ollie, he has to be on the show.

As for Neighbours, i admit i do watch that sometimes, but wont be until next week again. But i only watch for Camella and Marco, and to see what haps with the Dan/Sam/Libby crap. The rest annoy me! Except Zeke, i love Zeke <33

/ rant

Awww...Nathan i'll countdown with you. 1 hour 33mins, well 1hr 37mins, since it always starts at 7:04, except for fridays when it starts at 7:01/7:02 :p Yes i check because the lateness of it annoys me :p

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
YAY! I got other H&Aers to come back and reply and count down/reply/contribute. Welcome back, thanks girls. :)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Was an ok episode.

Ric with a gun though? For a 19 year old would they allow that, with only 1 week training?

Looks like the beginning of the end for Kane.

Looks like Jai may have a crush on Mattie.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)