awww...i was just kiddin...plz forgive me
*sniffle* *wipes away tears*
otay, but only because you're my home and away guardian angel. hehe
*reads over above post*
wow, im such a pansy

*hopeful*

HSC
nah i dont not like martha n jack, just yeh....i dunno

danielle thats so kool, that u guys figured it.....now i cant wait 2 c peters reaction wen he figures it out heheh

liverpool4dawin

HSC
lucas does not work at FF Carlingford, he is just a member there. He is mates with a friend of mine and he used attends Mcdonalds Performing Art College (its got nothing to do with the fast food maccas). Ive spoken to him before and he seems a good bloke lol i dont find him hot being a guy and all but I've spoken to Jack before as well... Its cool having all the actors living locally.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
liverpool4dawin said:
lucas does not work at FF Carlingford, he is just a member there. He is mates with a friend of mine and he used attends Mcdonalds Performing Art College (its got nothing to do with the fast food maccas). Ive spoken to him before and he seems a good bloke lol i dont find him hot being a guy and all but I've spoken to Jack before as well... Its cool having all the actors living locally.
sweetie....i said lucas WORKS OUT at FF carlingford...i never said he works there...obviously he doesnt...he works on home and away...duh!...how stupid do u think i am...geeez...

OMG U'VE MET JACK...im sooo jealous...i love him...get me his autograph plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

shortie_689

HSC
Hey is tonight when Macca physically abuses Cassie again... He is sick, seems so paranoid and strange...
They make a horrible couple, I think that once this happens and once Ric and Belle break up Cassie and Ric should get back together, I also think that Lucas and Matilda should get back together,
I also think Flynn should come back from the dead and say surprise I didn't die I am back...
UMMM I soooo reckon they should make it that Colleen is in on it with Zoe/Eve that would be HILARIOUS...

AND OMG "I AM NEXT DOOR" so clever and he had part of it up last night with his little game of figuring it out... Im sick of Peter they should make Jack the new detective.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
this is to hopeful:

lol...sorry...i cant help how i feel for my lil jacky bear...lol...kiddin

this is to shortie

macca does physically abuse cassie again which puts her in hospital...the poor girl...

tonight peter will finally figure outa the I AM NEXT DOOR msg...and he will raid zoe's apartment room thing today...but the final showdown is next week...very excited

lol that would be funny making colleen zoe's sidekick...hehe...colleen really bugged me in yesterdays ep...just wanted to tell her to SHUT UP...

i too want cassie and ric to get back together since

ric and belle do finally break up...i think sometime next week...and belle and amanda are close to finding out their mother/daughter...how old would amanda be then...coz if she has a 17yo daughter...she musta had her when she was like 16...making her in her 30s...meaning even leah and sally may be in their 30s...even tho in real life there under 30...i think

and i too want lucas and matty to get back together...even tho it'll be weird if tony and beth end up getting married...

and sorry last spoiler...

KIM IS GOING TO PROPOSE TO RACHEL NEXT WEEK!!...woot woot...double wedding...exciting...and Rachel gets a new job offer which is like absoultely great :)

that is all for now

ok im sorry just found some shocking news

Jack and Martha are getting married very soon...im guessing either end of next week or the beginning of the week after...and OMG RACHEL AND KIM ARE LEAVING...Noooooooooooooooooo!!
:(

Last edited:

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
did anyone else notice that zoe/eve can't spell?
you didn't see that comming did you peter?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
omg yes i did see that today...that is funny...Zoe may be smart but she cant spell pahahaha

omg next week and the week after is gonna be scary :(...and they were at a party...wat's that about??

liverpool4dawin

HSC
I swear Ric & Belle just stopped seeing each other and the producers never showed us why?!?!?

I've met Jack (forgot his real name!) because I work in Woolies and he came and asked me a question where something was and we got talking and stuff... We talked about everything lol for like 5 minutes. Im a very social person hehehe... Jealous tasha!:wave:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
liverpool4dawin said:
I swear Ric & Belle just stopped seeing each other and the producers never showed us why?!?!?

I've met Jack (forgot his real name!) because I work in Woolies and he came and asked me a question where something was and we got talking and stuff... We talked about everything lol for like 5 minutes. Im a very social person hehehe... Jealous tasha!:wave:
nah belle got angry at ric because he kept hanging out with cassie...and she didnt like it...thats why they are never together

oh...which woolies was it??

Irene shops at coles in Castle Towers...woot woot...and shuddup...im not jealous *sarcastic smile* :p

and liverpool4dawin :wave:

liverpool4dawin

HSC
Woolworths Carlo!!!!!! My mate always gives Lucas shit at fitness first but dont worry my mate thinks he is full cool but actually watches h & a haha

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
ooooo...does that mean that Jack, real name Paul O'Brien, lives around Carlingford...maybe he also works out at Carlo FF...oooooooo....interesting...then he'd only live like 15mins away from me...i wonder if we'd ever meet *thinks*...hehehe....i luv him :)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
tasha1188 said:
he'd only live like 15mins away from me...i wonder if we'd ever meet *thinks*...hehehe....i luv him :)
haha tasha you're hopeless, you know that, don't you... lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)