• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (7 Viewers)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
awww...poor you *big hug* i hope you get better soon

I want to make Jack's face go :)

*hopeful*

HSC
i bet ya that lil fire man guy is the pyromaniac or wateva

i missed the credits, i was happy that they were back so i got to watch big brother for a extra 5 secs :p, will watch it 2nite and c the changes...

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
BB is stupid :p Sorry :)

The credits arent that big, just drew joined dan and leah and brad and rach are together. I missed the drew part but i will be watching closely tonight :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Ok OMG WOW! what the heck is going on? wasnt tonight ep meant to have rachel and kim and kit in it? and it was all about mattie and peter. thats false advertising. they cant do that. and then shudnt tomoz's ep be about rach kim and kit, as well as mattie. or are they just mixing their ads up. kah!

and omg how hot did drew look today, well sorta, still not a fan about his face, but he looked good in those clothes. i liked what i saw :) but kah! could he be any stupider. i cant believe he did that to the plaque. god cant dan ever keep his mouth shut. stupid man

and no opening credits today :(

shortie_689

HSC
I watched Home and Away from beginning to end tonight and I saw NO credits...
NOT IMPRESSED... Mattie can go shove it she is a stupid cow... I know Bulimia is a problem and I am not denying that but Mattie OMG she seems like she is doing it so that people will just keep giving her compliments gosh at the moment I HATE HER... Although I do want her and Lucas to get back together... OH DREW you were so close to turning NICE WHY OH WHY... YOU ARE SOOOO GOODLOOKING why cant you been a softie aswell....

I LOVE COLLEEN SHE IS MY FAVOURITE CHARACTER BESIDES KANE THAT IS

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:O they played an episode out of order well I recorded something to look forward to when I go to bed to watch. Shall tell you want I think tomorrow.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
hehe you shud watch it kid.@dmin :p

yeh shortie im with you. Mattie is starting to get on my nerves. I feel so sorry for Cassie. God Mattie is such a cow *angry face* but lucas was such a sweetie to comfort her like that and to convince her that she is beautfiul.

im really confused about whats happening tomoz, can someone tell me please :(

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Ok so I watched last nights episode when I went to bed. No extended intro, wrong episode preview at the end (advertising the episode we just seen) and what they advertised was wrong, so all in all I am confused.

Other then that Drew is starting to get to me, rather up himself thinking he is all that when he isn't although I am sure he shall come around in dew course - but destroying the memorial was the last straw for me until he makes up for that he is in my bed books.

Agreed with the above comments about Mattie, but does go to show why we like H&A I mean they are facing contemporary issues head on.

*hopeful*

HSC
im starting to like cassie now, shes kool

i didnt watch the whole ep so im not sure what this ep confusion stuff is....

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Yeh i agree with the last comment, and on HAAC there was an article about how a girl who is suffering from bulimia or something cried in a her mums arms when she watched mattie on haa last night. So im glad HAA is helping people :)

Yeh i really hope Drew feels bad for ruining the memorial plaue for peter and fixes it. but i still like him :)

I think tonights ep will be about Rachel/Kim/Kit. Channel 7 probs just mixed the promos up :)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
*hopeful* said:
i didnt watch the whole ep so im not sure what this ep confusion stuff is....
Basically the promo clip they show didn't happen in last nights episode. Then following the episode the promo for tomorrow was actually last nights episode so hopefully they shall be showing Kim and Rachael in todays episode.

*hopeful*

HSC
ohh ok
i wish kim and rachel break up and kim and kit live happily ever after :)

*hopeful*

HSC
hahahahaha chubby...its funny cuz ur so excited to know with your >1 question marks

they mean peter baker, im sure u know who that is

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
*hopeful* said:
ohh ok
i wish kim and rachel break up and kim and kit live happily ever after :)
I wish that too. :)

Chubby said:
hello guys...i missed yesterday's ep.........who's peter?????
*Sigh* Peter Baker (the detective brother of Dan who was killed in the barn explosion) - they (Dan, Leah, Ryan, VJ, Collen and Drew) put his memorial plaue up then Drew latter went back angry with Dan and destroyed it. :( Oops hopeful beat me to that one.

As for episode summary I am sure Tasha has a very good one, otherwise we can all help fill in the gaps.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Ok so ive found a way of telling you what happens without having to use my brain :p God Bless HAAC :) This is pretty much scene by scene of what happens. Its a good read :p Though i havent read it :)

BETH'S
Beth and Tony come home, complaining about the school fire. They find Mattie coughing up blood.

LEAH'S
Leah puts the kids to bed. Dan attempts to talk to Drew and get him into school. Drew thinks it's another attempt to keep him in line and declines. He walks out.

HOSPITAL
Rachael says the blood is coming from Mattie's stomach. She asks about some symptoms - a sore throat and such - then decides to do an endoscopy.

LEAH'S
Colleen brings around a plaque for Peter's memorial. Dan tries to introduce Drew to her, but Drew introduces himself and continues to talk over Dan until he leaves. Dan follows him into the loungeroom and asks him if he's coming to the memorial - Drew says "I don't give a toss, I'm not going."

HOSPITAL
Rachael announces that Mattie has a small tear in her oesophagus, but it's stopped bleeding now. Rachael sends Beth and Tony out, saying that Mattie needs her rest. Then Rachael tells Mattie that the most common cause of a torn oesophagus is binging and purging - bolemia. Mattie denies it, putting it all down to stress. Rachael tells her to try and get some rest and walks out.

(Next Morning)
Cassie comes and asks to see Mattie, she's very insistent. She goes into Mattie's room and urges Mattie to stop the madness - "Look around, you're in hospital!" She says that everyone's worried to death, especially her family. Beth comes in and asks what's going on. Cassie tells beth that Mattie's been making herself throw up.

**AD***

Mattie says that Cassie's lying, and then screams "I hate you!" Rachael comes in and asks Cassie and Beth if she can have a moment with Mattie alone.

Out in the hall, Beth and Cassie tell Tony and Lucas what's happening. Beth blames herself for not noticing the signs.

Rachael asks Mattie to be honest with herself. She says that she has to admit that she has a problem. "The longer you leave this, the worse it's going to get." She rattles off the consequences, including death, and asks Mattie to explain why she's doing this to herself. She says that Mattie's not fat - that her body's perfect for the special person she is. Mattie tells her "stop trying to make me feel better with a bunch of lies... i'm not speacial, and i'm not beautiful. I'm stupid, pathetic, and ugly, and there's nothing you can do about it."

Rachael goes into the hall and tells everyone that Mattie's been punishing herself for not - as she believes - being good enough. Beth mentions Mattie's previous behaviour, such as dressing trampy to try and get Diesel, and she again blames herself for missing the signs. Rachael assures Beth that they can get Mattie's eating back on track, but it's not going to be that easy making the problem go away.

LEAH'S
Leah tries to get Drew to understand how wonderful Dan really is. She says that the memorial for Pete would mean a lot to Dan, and so would having Drew as part of the family. She says that, deep down, she reckons that Drew wants to be a part of the family as well.

**AD**

MEMORIAL
Leah says she doesn't think Drew's coming. Dan says they should start, but then Drew turns up at the last minute.

HOSPITAL
Beth wants Mattie to talk to her - she wants to help. Mattie says there's nothing wrong with her. Beth knows she's lying. She apologises for maybe doing something that made Mattie think she's not worthwhile. Mattie says it's not about Beth. Beth begs to know what it is then. Cassie comes to the door, but Mattie throws her out. Cassie: "I just want my best friend back." Mattie: "Too late, you've lost her... I hate you, so get out." Cassie leaves.

MEMORIAL
Dan thanks Drew for coming. Drew says he's only there cause Ryan and VJ lost an uncle. He walks away and Leah comes to talk to Dan. She thinks that Drew's turning up was a big step towards him becoming part of the family.

HOSPITAL
Lucas comes into Mattie's room. He says he's worried about her, and that he knows that just because a few loser's guys don't appreciate her, she thinks she's worthless - she's not. Mattie doesn't believe him. He tells her that she's the best thing that's ever happened to him - she's not nothing. He tells her over and over again. "You're not nothing. You never were. You never will be." Mattie cries, and Lucas hugs her.

LEAH'S
Dan finds Drew weeping. He says that families don't have to go through the hurt by themselves. He says it meant a lot for Drew to come to the memorial, and that it would have meant something to Pete. Dan makes the mistake of saying that it's okay for Drew to miss Pete and even to love him. Drew blows up, saying that if Dan thinks that he's ever going to love Pete, then Dan is just as sad and pathetic as Pete was.

MEMORIAL
Drew agrily rips the plaque off the wall and throws it away.

Enjoy :)

P.S Chubby im dissapointed in you. How could you not know who Peter is :( Kidding

"Chubby"

HSC
*slaps head*....LOL

no no!!!!! in tash's post ( the previous page post no.6) she said it was all about mattie and peter....so i thought that peter was someone new.....never occured to me that it would be peter baker...ahah

Thanks heaps for the review. . .

I STILL LUV HOME AND AWAY :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
sorry Chubby. i guess i just need to be more clear next time. My bad. Please forgive me :)

Ummm...OMG...they actually showed the right promo for the right episode just now, well not now but b4 when i was watching channel 7, but yeh its all back on track again...woot.

I LOVE HOME AND AWAY TOO!!!! :):)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
No starting credits in last nights episode either, whats happening I thought they were back but maybe not...

I think what happened was channel 7 messed up the promo adds but everything is good now.

Besides that last nights episode was pretty good, although Kim was rather stupid not turning his phone off that looked so staged.

EDIT: I ALSO LOVE HOME AND AWAY TOO!!! :) w00t!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)