Home and Away (2 Viewers)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
im sorry i wont be able to help you with any of that :p

And what long term issue with Belle, Amanda and Irene???? I dont know of any except that Belle is moving in with Amanda. But i havent heard anything about Belle moving back, poor Irene.

And from what i've heard, nothing bad will happen to Mattie but...

she does grow some feelings for Dean, and this Vanessa chick i think tries to commit suicide.

Well i think thats what the spoilers said that ive posted previously

"Chubby"

HSC
hmmm...maybe hopeful was right in that i don't read posts.....AHAHAHA

what i meant was that what happens down the road ( in the future) with amanda, belle and irene.

Thanks for the spoiler.....the dean part was pretty obvious in tonights ep......

anyways, im back to studying *sigh*

CYA!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Good luck chubby...trials are coming up soon so best of luck to all year 12 kiddies :)

And poor Kim...he has the mumps :(

"Chubby"

HSC
lmao

thats already obvious...

in tonight's preview for next week, they make it seem like its 2 people that nobody would expect.

Also, why was racheal upset....i kinda knew what was in emily's bag...but i never knew it would effect her that much...i expected brad to be sad but racheal was sadder (is that even a word?!?!) LOL

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
yeh but brad has known about it for a long time so his already grieved, and this is all new to rachel and shes sad for brad. tho i was strange for her to cry like that.

And i though Kim was contagious, so why is jack and martha still living in that house. Does Jack want the mumps as well, coz then he wont be able to save Martha. Some people have no brain *cough scriptwriters cough*

Megan5

HSC
Aside from the actual show for a minute.. I actually saw Isabel Lucas [Tasha] the other tuesday night at a concert at the Enmore Theatre.
She is flawless.
We smiled at each other.
She was sitting a row in front of us at the concert as well.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
^ Aww isn't that nice. :)

Sorry BOS H&A fans I have not been around much been *trying* study for my trials which start this Monday *sigh*, if only I wasn't sick for the past two weeks study would of been better - oh well such is life. Anyway I shall be my normal active self in 1.5 weeks (from Wednesday 16th August) so we can debate the finer point of the show then.

In regard to the show the storylines at the moment have been rather good reminding my why I like that show, thanks for the spoilers to Tash. As for watching the show I have been recording it of late and watching it when I go to bed which has given me something to look forward to and something to use as a de-stressing tool before I sleep.

I wish all 06ers the best of luck I know I shall need it and look forward to when these trials are over.

*Dances* This is my 900th BOS post! YAY!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
^^

Awww good luck in your trials, your gonna do great, all of you '06s.

And Megan, that is cool that you saw Isy, even though i dont really like her atm, but yeh. What concert was that at?

And congrats Kid.@dmin on ur 900th post :)

Megan5

HSC
It was at Jose Gonzalez's concert.
Im honestly, not that into the show. I mean its ok.. But I dont follow it or anything.
But I always thought she was gorgeous.. And yeah...

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol....well im obsessed with the show...well not obsessed but its my fav show ever :) and i dont like isabel lucas :p

"Chubby"

HSC
Hey tash, i just saw the front cover of this wk's tv week magazine.....

please tell me spoilers about that.....pretty please :)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
dun dun dunnnnnnnnn mamma rose is back!! and twice as ugly!!
wow, belle looked nice in the previews lol. im such a male.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Oh! The Tasha thing...haha...well frankly i have no idea what the heck is going on, all i know is is

I think Mumma Rose tries to give Tasha a c-section to get the baby

Im not sure, i have to read the article, but im not bothered to :p

But tonights ep, kah! Now i really want to slap Jack across the face. And even the other cop dude, Rice i think his name is, he needs a slap across the face as well. If it wasnt for him, Jack could be with Martha in the cabin. Oh yeh, poor Martha. grrrrrrrrrrr...need to take all my fustration out on someone or something now and my brother wont be home till 10 *grrrrrrrrrrrr* I need a punhcing bag :p

Poor Drew. Who would want to frame him. His innocent. I know his innocent :( He has to be innocent. And him and Belle are so cute together. Cant wait till they hook up :) And omg Belle is so lucky. She got the coolest things from Amanda and Ryan. I wish my mum would buy me stuff like that. Though i already got an ipod so i guess it dont matter :p. But where do all those clothes come from? There all like nice shops, and i dont think Yabbie Creek have em, unless they went to the City *thinks*

Oh wait, i know now what happens with Tasha. Hold on let me find it...ok i cant find it, but i'll try tell you what i know again

Well Mumma Rose does try to get Tasha to give birth, so one of Mumma Rose's goons goes and kidnaps Rachel and bring her to Tasha so that Rach can do a c-section on Tasha, but then Rach is like i cant deliver without her equipment, so one of the goons take her back to the hospital and at gun point Rachel collects her stuff, but then she sends an SOS or something. Then i dont know what happens, but Jack and Robbie go out after Martha and Tasha. So i think they'll be rescued next week or something *fingers crossed*

Dont take my word on that though :p

Last edited:

"Chubby"

HSC
ahahahaha ok then.......thanks for the spoilers :)

even if the person playing mumma rose was nice in real life i would still hate her for some reason.....lol

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Yeh me too...like Emily Perry, who plays Zoe/Eve, everytime i see her on telly like in the Tourism ads, i get freaked out. She scares me man *shivers*

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
tasha1188 said:
Yeh me too...like Emily Perry, who plays Zoe/Eve, everytime i see her on telly like in the Tourism ads, i get freaked out. She scares me man *shivers*
lol i can so imagine you walking down the street and seeing her coming in the opposite direction. you'd scream and shout. lmao. "murderer! you killed pete! you bitch!!"

*hopeful*

HSC
hey in tv week it said that robbie and tasha are leaving in august, which is now :confused: but yeah their definately out before the end of the yr

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)