Home and Away (1 Viewer)

kow_dude

HSC
When i first heard of the killer, the first thing that came into mind was the return of the stalker -_-"

sweetcherrychic

HSC
I reckon it was tray the guy that came into the house when it was alfs party.I can belive she died it was so sad. :(

Danoz The Great

HSC
I agree, Jesse will get his revenge on who drove that car. Either that, or he'll start to drink again and this time really lose it.

bluesky100

Carly :-)
HSC
tasha1188 said:
i have a feelin it was jesse who drove the car n killed chloe
:uhhuh:

Sounds more feasible that Jesse was the one driving the car - he did take a whole bottle of alcohol after he left Alf's 60th. It would be too obvious if it were Chloe's ex driving the car; then again, if it was Chloe's ex maybe some how Jesse finds out (or assumes) and attacks him?? I dunno .... :confused:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i only think its jesse coz i tink he is leavin the show next week so yeh dere may b a link dere but i guess we have to wait till nex week to find out or mayb even thursday yay

Danoz The Great

HSC
bluesky100 said:
Sounds more feasible that Jesse was the one driving the car - he did take a whole bottle of alcohol after he left Alf's 60th. It would be too obvious if it were Chloe's ex driving the car; then again, if it was Chloe's ex maybe some how Jesse finds out (or assumes) and attacks him??
:uhhuh: great work sherlock lol :)

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
natstar said:
Whats the deal with Irene. I head she gets arrested or some shit
serious? why?

the whole alf/duncan conflict is so old. it's annoying. i mean what sort of father immediately assumes his kid deliberately tried to run them all off the road and kill them?! sure, he's had problems... but you'd at least think he'd have some faith in his flesh and blood. meh who knows.

irnie

life is a dance floor
HSC
martha, the stupid red herring, should've died.... the girl who plays her is such a bad actress!!! and her storylines suck!! i hate models who think they're too good for modelling and suddenly think they're good enough to do acting, when they SUCK!

PLEEEAAASSSEEE do my PIP survey... whole thing's due in 2 wks!!

http://www.my3q.com/go.php?url=karmapolice/3437

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
hate models who think they're too good for modelling and suddenly think they're good enough to do acting
omg is the chick who plays martha an actress???

n omg how easily did olivia get ova her mums death like srsly id b grievin for life if my mum died *touch wood*

n y wudnt barry let irene get custody for olivia wat he got against lil kids his son is about to have one hehe

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
"Martha" (or Jodi Gordon) went to my school briefly, she did modelling for magazines and shit I think. What's wrong with models becoming actors? As long as they're alright at it does it really matter?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
omg...

omg i read that irene gets arrested for smtg...i hope they don't accuse her of the car accident and chloe's death coz then that will unethical hehe

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
shortie_689 said:
OH REEEENI wat are you doing
ummmm trying to get in a lot of trouble?

dunno why they don't just ask the kid, she's obviously going to say irene, and that has to have some impact, little though it may be.

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
natstar said:
Someone fill me in with whats been going on this week. Whats up with Irene, and what does she get arrested for. Details plzzz
olivia's grandmother wants to take olivia, but irene wants custody. thus ensues a battle between the two. the grandmother took out an avo on irene, and irene punched her out, so she was arrested for breaching her avo. ummm the decision hasnt' been made yet, but it looks like the grandmother will get it cos of irene's criminal record, so irene is taking olivia and running away with her.

and robbie and tasha have decided they can't live with the hunters, they can't deal with it, so they're moving out together.

that's all i can remember at the moment...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)