Home and Away (1 Viewer)

kow_dude

HSC
I just watched today's show. Is giving birth really that painful?!? hehe....

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
Spoiler tags are just [spoiler ] and [/spoiler ]

just remove the spaces that I've put there in between the 'r' and the ]

Hayley won't die, they wouldn't have brought in Ella Scott Lynch for that purpose only. I hope Scott finds out the baby is his though, cos they've been dragging it out for SO long - the audience has known since crazy psycho bitch (can't remember her name either) changed the records and its just been eluding them for so long.

I like happy endings you see. :)

Gummy_bear

HSC
ok HUGE SPOILER allert!

Hayley doesnt dies. scott gets a job offer in france, he asks hayley to join him. she syas yes, but kim finds out, he punches scott and shows heyley a court arder saying htat she cant move. kim, heyley and scott have a mediated chat (the ones that courts do) kim gets upset that he has been so over the top and he runs out of the mediation and then gets hit by a car!

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
hey all of this talk about beth reminded me - was beth's shirt open so much the other night that we could see her bra? or was i just imagining seeing a grown womans bra?? please help me out...

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
omg i noticed that too...i was like...ewwww...button that shirt up...

omg haleys baby is the cutest thing ever...omg i love it...kah..and martha...the poor girl is gone wacko...and jack is so cute...i love him...and damn amanda...and poor dan and leah....i feel so bad for them...and why does dan have to start gambling again...kah!...

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
dan only gambled to give his wife what she really wanted - another shot at pregnancy. he was willing to get that for her so much he went to extremes. lol the fact he has a gambling problem is irrelevant o_O
poor flynn man. i'm crying that he's goin to die. ok - question: who here thinks that flynn will somehow pull through this (in true H&A fashion), and who thinks he will in fact die? i know what i'd like to happen. poor little pippa and sally..

shortie_689

HSC
flynn is going to die as sad as it is this is his last season with home and away I myself and TRUELLY DEVASTATED whenever they talk about it like the other night with sally and alf i was ballin my eyes out it is truelly awful i say just replace him again who cares if it shouldnt be done i want flynn to stay i love flynn

Lozacious

Banned
HSC
Is H & A the show where the guy is doing the school certificate? And he was offered stolen exam papers?

lol that's so lame. It's not until you are doing the HSC that you realise how lame this show is. lol! As if anyone from that age group watches this show anyway.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
yeh home and away is that show

and dude several teens and even teens in our age group watch home and away...if u dont like it then don't watch it...but its not lame...so shut up

p.s im home and aways no1 fan so i get annoyed when pplz diss it soz:p

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
haha ive been watching the show since 1993 when angel and shane got married. im a guy. do you know how much i've been teased for my obsession with the program??

and flynn is the only character i really give a damn about dying. he is the strength of the show, and he somehow manages to hold everyone together.. he and alf always stick their noses in when they're not wanted so thats good... then again noah's final death scene was beautiful.. the whole "watch the sun" thing.. omg *tear*

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
omg wow a guy likes home and away...dats cute...tho my bro likes home and away too...he never misses an ep...maybe coz my mum and i are obsessed so thats all he can watch but meh...ive been watchin home and away for as long as i can remember....but i stopped watching it for like a few months then i got hooked again...n i hate it when it finished for the season at the end of the year coz then its like 4wks without home and away and thats like hard for me to survive with unless they show sabrina then im sorta happy :p...but no home and away or oc for like 4wks it torture...

and i agree bout the flynn thing...i realli like him and i dont want him to go...and omg when noah died i almost cried...i loved him...meh...now there is baby noah to love :p

kow_dude

HSC
Err..... i watch Home and Away as well. What's even more awkward is that i am azn.

HSC
Does anyone think its weird that all the babies being born are named after someone? Pipper, Noah...

Just a thought.

Maybe they have run out of names to use, so they are recycling them!!

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
go kow dude!! lol home and away kicks butt!!

and no, i dont think they've run out of names, it's just what people do. name their child after someone so influential in their life. pippa was such a strong force in sally's upbringing, and noah was the first love of hailey, and the fact that he was killed so young and everybody misses him kinda plays a part..

oh, one thing that I'm not sure if I've brought up yet - the bar being called "noahs" does anyone else see the stupidity in this? noah was an ex-alcoholic, and he went to the A.A meetings with irene and kit sometimes, so for a tribute to him, they name a bar after him... am i the only one who finds that concept a little stupid?

HSC
SiZmOs said:
oh, one thing that I'm not sure if I've brought up yet - the bar being called "noahs" does anyone else see the stupidity in this? noah was an ex-alcoholic, and he went to the A.A meetings with irene and kit sometimes, so for a tribute to him, they name a bar after him... am i the only one who finds that concept a little stupid?
i forgot about him being an ex-alcoholic! lol, that IS stupid!

LovelyHelen

HSC
Bert

One of my best mates in the world plays bert - the guy at the hospital that initially helps amanda. Hooray ZAC!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)