Home and Away (1 Viewer)

HSC
That connecting them thingy :(

I think my brain isnt working today:(

Thanks for posting the answers though :eek:

"Chubby"

HSC
hey guys i was thinking this prolly happened in thurs ep...but what ever happened after drew "confessed" to taking the bottle of scotch?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
He had to work for Alf for a few days, and just do whatever Alf wanted him to do in the Surf Club

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
damn jess isnt 8.30 a bit too early for nod land?
its like not long after my dinner and its time for bed....if i live that lifestyle i wouldnt be able to do any work :(
lucky me and my mum sleep the latest...nightowl ftw

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Good... morning, everyone!!

I just read through the last 2 pages or so, and it seems to have been, yet again, a fairly even mix of Big Brother and Home and Away conversation.

Unfortunately due to my being out, and my mum and brother being at the football, I wasn't able to have tonights episode taped, but from the sounds of things I didn't miss much?

And Heba, I realised too late that you were talking about elephants, not hippopotomus'. But my Hippo is so cute. My neighbour gave him to me when I was like ... born, and I've had him ever since. He sits on my bed with a polar bear, Richie.

I just realised, and when I say just, I mean, this is the first time I thought about it - but from this forum, I only know what Tasha and Jeremy look like, and that's due to their MySpace pictures. If everyone else is willing, how about we upload a recent photo of ourselves, just so we know who we're talking to? Just an idea. You can say no if you'd like.

But for now, goodnight to all! :wave:

jirwin

HSC
jemsta said:
damn jess isnt 8.30 a bit too early for nod land?
its like not long after my dinner and its time for bed....if i live that lifestyle i wouldnt be able to do any work :(
lucky me and my mum sleep the latest...nightowl ftw

i have dinner at like 6.30 during neighbours (my dad programs my dinner to be during my shows lol) and i dont have dessert anyway so its 2hrs later and its bed time ;)... it depends on whats on tv, and who is on msn as to whether i am bored enough to sleep.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
And Heba, I realised too late that you were talking about elephants, not hippopotomus'. But my Hippo is so cute. My neighbour gave him to me when I was like ... born, and I've had him ever since. He sits on my bed with a polar bear, Richie.
That is seriously the cutest thing ever. I never knew guys have soft toys on their bed, but that is sooo cute. i Have about 7 toys, 3 big ones and the rest are small on my bed, they take up so much room that my pillow is half off the end. Oh wellz, i need them during storms, i get scared and i need something to cuddle too :p

That reminds me, i should go watch last ngihts ep, maybe later

shiftylilbrat

HSC
Well i got my Mr Elephant 7 years ago, from my uncle:eek: You have a polar bear :( And a hippo:( I dont have any hippos nor polar bears *cries* What colour?

And my elephant is taller than me, other than him i got like a whole bunch of stuffed animals:eek: But he is the only huge one.

And umm...last time i went to sleep with my stuffed animals they all ended up on the floor ... :(

I just realised, and when I say just, I mean, this is the first time I thought about it - but from this forum, I only know what Tasha and Jeremy look like, and that's due to their MySpace pictures. If everyone else is willing, how about we upload a recent photo of ourselves, just so we know who we're talking to? Just an idea. You can say no if you'd like.
I dont think i have a single photo of me by myself since i was like 10 *thinks* yeah i cant remember taking one since :| Lol i always take the photos of my friends so i can be in the pics:eek:

And i hate photos:( I always look like im freaked out in them :( Plus no matter who takes the photos my eyes are always red:(

But i think i have a some on my other msn dp thingy, you know how they are saved...:|

Tasha you didnt watch the ep yet:eek: And yeah its cute isnt it :eek:

jirwin

HSC
:wave: hey all.

I am officially car shopped out... every car i see that i like - its manual :( oh well one will come along soon enough.

I have one single toy on my bed... Jerry from Tom and Jerry... bought him from Seaworld for $8 reduced from $20 he is so cuddly :)

shiftylilbrat

HSC
Yes...different computer:|:wave:

Lol @ Jess...i dont think i have any toys less than 20$$$ Only coz i didnt buy any of them :D

If i bought them, they would be like way less lol ..oh wait i spent $10 on this tiny toy like smaller than my hand last time:( I soo regreted it..

And car shoping:eek: congrats:)

jirwin

HSC
lol, we've been car shopping for the past 2mths... my granddad gave me $5,000 to buy my car... cept we can't find anything decent... went to one 31min away... it was SHIT and they were asking for $4,800... it smelt like dog, extremely dirty, heaps of scratches, a deep dint near the petrol thingy... the hatch shelf was broken... he wouldn't go any lower than $4,000... dad's thinking of ringing up and saying "we will offer you $3,000 heres my number".... we have a family friend that can fix up the scratches and stuff for cheap but still

btw, why does a different computer = different username?

jirwin

HSC
pritnep said:
:p manual FTW. Says he the manual driver. :p :)
i was scared enough to start driving an auto let alone a manual - plus we don't have a manual car cos mum can't drive it so i had nothing to learn in regulary... i want my P's before im 18 not 60 lol

shiftylilbrat

HSC
Because when i made this username i put it on 'remember me' but i forgot the password so i made another one-on the other comp...i know what the passwords are now...but i really cant be bothered logging out and back in:|

Keep looking, and check in those newspapers, theres lots of cars for sale:) And as you said you could buy it and fix it later on. Just as long as you dont pay too much:)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
*wishes someone would buy me a car/give me money to buy one*

Everyone says that but once you learn to drive a manual you never forget driving auto is a piece of cake for me I can see why people like them/find them easier. Manuals just take more time to master.

jirwin

HSC
yeah, but auto's are more suitable for my family - in case mum's breaks down etc... and im happy just waiting anyway.

My great grandmother died, my granddad inherited more money from the nursing home/selling of her house... he is on a pension... didn't want to loose that pension... so he gave me, mum and my uncle $5,000 each... mine was specifically for a car tho

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)