Home and Away (3 Viewers)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
haha, i was just talking ot my brother about buying a new car as well. I need one for when i get my Ps, since my mum wont let me drive my dad's car, and i dont want to drive my brothers car, coz its far to big for my likings, i dont even drive it now, ive been learning on my dads car, but i cant drive my dads car coz im not insured on it, and im bounded to crash it at uni, gosh i know how to park a stupid car, i park it at the shops all the time -hmph- i guess i'll have to keep persuading her, otherwise i'll get my dad to change my brothers car for a smaller car, but then my brothers complaining that he wont have a car to drive when he comes home. Kah! If only my dad bought me the Celica for me when it was still on sale, everything would have been fine. Grrr...stupid cars.

I have a headache :( Shall have a shower and watch HAA :)

Bye all :wave:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Oh yes well in your situation it is more ideal/practical that you get an auto but my parents wanted me to learn on a manual and that I did.

jirwin

HSC
my uncle wanted me to learn in a manual and i think my dad kinda did... but they had enough time getting me into the auto so they just compromised

jirwin

HSC
i cant wait to get my P's... im waiting for mum to book some lessons first tho.

jirwin

HSC
grr... my dad is so pissing me off lately... he went mad at me this morning because i didn't grab the L plates (he didn't even give me time to get dress!) before we went car looking... now he is angry at me because i didn't want to take my jeans over to our neighbour to ask her to take them up because i dont really know her at all... i hate being short

on a good note: i finally started my dnt case study :D

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
now he is angry at me because i didn't want to take my jeans over to our neighbour to ask her to take them up because i dont really know her at all... i hate being short
haha, i hate being short too, my CK jeans are long on me and now they have holes on the bottom coz i keep stepping on them :p Oh wellz, i'll get them tailered sooner or later.

I just watched last nights ep, it was pretty good. The Mattie part brought me to tears, and then i watched Monday and Tuesdays ep again, and i just cried like a baby :(

jirwin

HSC
oh thats no good :(

i get so annoyed cos some jeans i buy have fancy bottoms which get cut off... lol my pants need to be taken up by like 10cm. i hate walking on my pants so i wont wear them till they are fixed

i've had a pair of brown billabong pants that i bought for $15 since about december 29 2006 lol... got them at the factory outlets during my QLD holiday - that was a great shopping trip - i just spent WAY too much

jirwin

HSC
you guys arent really helpful today... im running out of procrastination methods :(

jirwin

HSC
i know its bad Nathan... but its enjoyable

least i've finally started my dnt case study... i have a whole page + a picture :D

lol Heba - theres HEAPS of topics we could talk about.

shiftylilbrat

HSC
Not really...what are you two even talking about ?

I'm just going to keep playing by myself you two can continue your convo :p

jirwin

HSC
hmm... do u read any of the past posts? because then u would of realised we were actually at the same school last yr too

shiftylilbrat

HSC
Lol...well i read some of them but if theres alot i wont read anything :(

So were you friends, did you even know each other? man thats weird lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)