Home and Away (1 Viewer)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Eleventy is a huge number, Nathan, you're a smart little boy :p *pats Nathan on the head*

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
hahaha thanks but no thanks :p
meh its only 10 min job, but seeing its a cold saturday night......

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
But just think once that 10 mins is up - you can be as warm as you like cos its done! and GOOONEEEE! This different dirty dancing doesnt look as bad as the original haha

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I'm a smart cookie. :) :p

Use your fingers it helps then borrow other peoples. ;) One, Tweoo, Tree.....

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:) Heba will be proud I have some humour.

:wave: Night, I am off to watch The Bill I recorded earlier.

HSC
Lol you're still on! :p

Nathan i always seem to ask you to say something funny, coz you're always on when im on :)

1/2 till spiderman is finished, and i cant be bothered watching the rest of it:(

Also, why is it that we have posted soo much today like more then 100 in this thread but its not one of the most active threads?

Edit: you guys have wrote alot since i went:( is it any good or should i just not bother? :p

HSC
knew it:)

Thanks for letting me know, coz i seriously cant be bothered reading 5[?] pages?

Night Rach:wave:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
haha is anyone still on?
geez that took longer than i thought...so much for the predicted of 10 mins finishing time...but at least i got it done :D

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Siz is still here. Wow, you guys talked a lot.

I know it was hours ago that you guys were talking about this stuff, but I want my say!

Work: From about half way through year 12 up till January of this year I worked in a video store the next suburb over. It was all cash in hand, so the pay wasn't that great ($10), but as some of you know, I spent most of the time on my laptop on this very site, so it was a great set-up. That and I got movies for free! Rent, burn, return was my policy ;) When I worked there, I usually did Thursday and Sunday nights, for about 7.5 hours each... So for you math nerds out there, I came home with about $150/week, which wasn't much.

Now, however, after having been unemployed for nigh on 3 months, I work 2 jobs. I work in EzyDVD at Bansktown Square, and at a Bottle Shop in the next suburb over. The pay at EzyDVD isn't great, ($12), but again, I'm getting that cash in hand. The pay at the bottle shop is great, and I'm loving it. If I work there for one night, 7 hours, I get about my weekly earnings at the old video store.

Needless to say, I don't pay for much at home, I just pay for what I use... Apart from groceries. I've offered to pay for the Internet bill, but Mum won't have a bar of it.

As for what my Mum does, she's a nurse, and has been her entire life. Unfortunately, even when I'm not employed as anything, I also don't qualify for Youth Allowance.

TV Size: In my bedroom, I have a cute little 51cm LCD screen which we actually won from the PowerHouse Museum in Sydney. In the lounge room, my mum has bought a 37inch (something centimetre) Plasma screen. Beautiful. In the garage, which is my study/games room, I also have a 51cm flatscreen TV, but it's big and chunky.

You guys spoke about a few other things, but I'm bored of typing at the moment.

I'm going to fall asleep looking at photos.

Goodnight, everyone! :wave:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
im on and off, doing assignments and on msn, and on other websites

hi siz :wave:

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
:wave: Tasha!

Oh, I forgot to say before, when you guys were talking about cars and the like.

I drive a Mitsubishi Verada, previously my Mum's. Currently it's registered in her name, but I pay for petrol. She just got it all fixed up, including new shock absorbers and a few other things, which cost her just under 2 thousand, unfortunately that was done in the brief period when I was not employed. So at this stage everything I'm earning is going towards that and helping to pay for registration (as, if I was unemployed, she would have to pay about $1600 (for 2 cars), within 2 weeks of one another).

That and I put maybe $50 worth of petrol into the car each fortnight or so. My money.

jirwin

HSC
MORNING ALL! :wave:

@ Jeremy: lol it did go extremely quiet when i left... u guys must be more boring than me! jk

i've never seen dirty dancing and don't particularly want to either... seen enough of those types of movies with mum :(. i havent seen spiderman either lol

i can't actually remember any of the stuff i just read lol... so i have no more to say :(

Someone better join me soon

shiftylilbrat

HSC
:wave: morning Jess

You know i was sooo bored a few mins ago that i counted the amount of posts we had in this thread yesterday :shy: 208 [wait maybe one down or up:|]

And Spiderman is hectic you have to hire it:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)