Home and Away (1 Viewer)

jirwin

HSC
lol. i think i saw the beginning AGES ago but i wasn't interested... i dont watch many movies come to think of it... i dont like going to the cinema - i cant sit for 90min straight :( which sucks because i wanna see HP5 when it comes out

50 of those posts are mine :p

shiftylilbrat

HSC
Jess dont tempt me to start counting who made what post:p

Lol yay HP fan:D

I sat down for every single LOTR movie:uhhuh:

jirwin

HSC
i fell asleep during the first LOTR movie... i was watching it for my yr 9 english assignment (just in case i didn't finish reading the book... which i did and i was the only one that finished reading it to!) anyway.. i saw like half of it... my dad saw the whole lot.. while i was sleeping on the lounge

jirwin

HSC
i cant remember what i did in yr 8... i know our rich task was on Energy and i came top lol.

i remember doing LOTR in yr 9 because the english teacher i had for term 1 was a bitch... then we got a nice one after that :p

shiftylilbrat

HSC
I remember doing Truman [?]lol

but it was shocking, like one term just looking at the same scene ...the teacher was like play, stop, replay :mad1:

jirwin

HSC
:( i just realised... i have to have my case study finished by next Wednesday so Dad can get it bound at work on Thursday... this means i have to have it done even earlier!!!!

we read Playing Beatie Bow in english in yr 8 i think - it was an awful book and movie

jirwin

HSC
sure is... Nathan left us.

im bored too - lack of motivation.... u would think the fact that i have to have it done by next wednesday instead of next friday would be enough motivation but it isnt. the impeding 26 questions that need to be answered and then put into prose form for just 1 of the 8 sections is probably disheartening...

overall theres 65 questions that need to be answered, plus an intro (ive done this) plus a conclusionl, references, abstract, acknowledgements, appendixes and a list of figures and tables..

on the other hand... u earn urself 5 marks just for handing it in in an A4 folder and another 5mks just for having a title page

jirwin

HSC
im quite a good multitasking person. its funny.. if im not online or on msn i get hardly anything done!

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
During Year 8 english, my class had to design an island that we dropped onto: like Lord of the Flies... I don't recall what point that had, but it must of had one.

I am a hardcore LotR fan, I sat through each of the movies, and then a 10+ hour marathon of all three uncut versions at Liverpool cinemas.

I'd read the books numerous times prior to the movies, but to top it off, I now have the LotR ring, and wear it proudly wherever I go.

I'm a nerd. 8)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I've seen them all at least once. I seen the extended edition for the first and maybe the second one but they are just to long for me to sit through.

HSC
8) :lol:

yay i did that as well...well through all three movies:eek: My brothers kept walking in and out..me sat there not wanting to miss a single scene :eek:

umm...LOTR ring...you really are obsessed :p

jirwin

HSC
how do u do it! i had enough trouble sitting through Mr Bean during the holidays and that was only 90min!

lol a LOTR Ring... wouldn't that be like a HP fan getting a lightning bolt tattoo on their forehead?

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Heba, did you go to the marathon?

Yeah, my ring is so cool - everyone still comments: "Oh, is that the Lord of the Rings ring? That's so cool!"

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
jirwin said:
lol a LOTR Ring... wouldn't that be like a HP fan getting a lightning bolt tattoo on their forehead?
No, because I can take the ring off, if I don't want to wear it, or got sick of LotR, or for whatever reason. A tattoo is forever, unless you want skin taken from your butt to put over it.

HSC
yes :shy:

i suck at movies though, coz i get sleepy, and want to leave but dont coz i dont want to miss anything...even before the movie starts:shy:

lol Siz its funny...coz i didnt realise you were the sort of person who gets too obsessed into something:p

do this at home as well though...like when we get a whole series, me my brothers and if my cuz are over we go straigt and watch the whole thing:)

ever try watching a whole some season of a tv series in one day? god its soo tiring!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)