Home and Away (5 Viewers)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Awww they changed everything and made it worse not better, last year was perfectly fine. :(

2.5hours!

jirwin

HSC
nah its better this way. because the trials clashed with all the major works also and i already have art and dnt due on the same day... dont need trials to make it worse... i guess im only disappointed because less study - i wish i did more work during the holidays

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Well I think it was better last year. :p

I didn't really have any major projects although I guess the software one if you count that but I think that was due before the trials anyway or just after so wasn't that bad.

OH YAY! The uni sent me my deferrment letter so I am offical deffered and can be accepted in 2008 or I could start 2nd semester this year but since my course is one year I don't think I will be doing that.

jirwin

HSC
i guess theres good and bad points to both ways. the software major would of been like the ipt major which was due 2wks before the trials. the sdd major isn't due to the board of studies whereas art and dnt is so its worse.

jirwin

HSC
i have no idea why the BOS had to put BOTH art and dnt on the same bloody day... they are so involved compared to like a PIP which is a single thing... both art and dnt have a theory and prac section

jirwin

HSC
u have a lot to catch up on... that is all i can say (i cant remember everything atm lol)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Gah! nothing much, just school talk, ironing talk, SPAM talk and whether the Mods will close us down, stuff like that.

Anywyas, i need advice. I have a family friend wh is in hospital because she had an operation to get a brain tumour out, and i havent gone to see her yet, and everyone else i know in our little community group has, and im starting to feel bad. But the only reason i havent gone is because i dont like hospitals at all. They make me sad. Like i'll only go if someone has a baby, otherwise i hate going. The only other time ive ever been is when my grandpa was in hospital, and thats coz he is my grandpa and i love him, so i wanted to go see him. But other than that, i dont want to go to one. But my mum keeps asking me, 'cause she goes in every sunday to see our friend, and i just keep saying now. Should i go? because im starting to feel guilty, and also the lady's daughter is a pretty good friend of mine. oh gosh, im horrible :(

~~1hr 40mins

shiftylilbrat

HSC
Yes go, if you were in her place you would want people to visit you wouldnt you?

Besides, this way you could see first hand how she's going:)

"Chubby"

HSC
err...yea tasha, u should go...maybe don't stay long cos u don't like hospitals....but ultimately its up to u

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I don't think anyone really likes hospitals as most people have bad memories in them. But yes you should probably go or at least write her a get well soon card or something like that.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i have no bad memories in hospitals, as no-one close to me as ever died. And Jess, she just had a brain operation, so im guessing she'll be there for a very long time. hmmmm...fine i'll go maybe next weekend not this one since i have a test next week. Ok maybe not next weekend, 'cause its Mothers Day. Maybe the weekend after. Im just gonna end up putting it off. Im horrible :( OH wellz. Thanks guys :)

jirwin

HSC
does anyone use the virus scan program AVG? my laptop has been slow ever since i installed it :(

shiftylilbrat

HSC
Yes...this comp im on has it and that this sucks

All of the virus detectors suck they are useless! :angry:

jirwin

HSC
i did have McAfee.. it was excellent... but mum wouldn't pay for it to be renewed and then insisted on me downloading AVG onto MY laptop. i can't go without a virus scanner because she gets so many attachment emails. (her email is linked to my outlook express because we never use the net on her computer)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)