Home and Away (2 Viewers)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
They probably saw there results and went off. A fair few from my school were on msn on hsc results day when I signed in everyone asked my results. After I got results I went to out and to the movies for the day.:)

jirwin

HSC
one forgot, ones alarm didn't go off.. but i talked to another person anyway

in other news... i officially hate my art teacher... she is trying to change my case study now

jirwin

HSC
u guys are boring today :(

ur forcing me to do work :( (but its not happening anyway)

HAA in 50min :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:p HAHA I was thinking the same thing I now feel guilty about not doing work because I have no excuse since no conversation is going on.

:eek: Jess your 4 posts away from 400 posts.

shiftylilbrat

HSC
Aww..thats coz i wasnt on:p

Man i just finished my last assignment :D FINALLY!!!!!! :eek:

Lol 'forcing you to do work' shouldnt you be doing that by yourself?

38minutes left:D

Edit: 7109 posts :eek:

Last edited:

jirwin

HSC
Lol, and to think my initial goal was to reach 500 before the end of the HSC... lol

oh and yeah i probably shouldn't have to be forced but you know... its hard to get motivated when u have so much bloody stuff u dont know where to start :(

me think i might fill out an extension form for dnt... have no idea what my excuse would be tho :(

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
allo all, i just got back from uni. I hate uni :(

Im definitely watching HAA tonight, for obvious reasons.

~~22 mins. Im excited :)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
The obvious reasons for Tasha would be because Martha and Jack. :) :p

Well Jess you could get the whole class to ask for an extension that's what me and a friend did for software and it worked. :)

jirwin

HSC
That teacher is MUCH better at that kind of thing than what my dnt teacher is...

he said that he would review mine and my friends case study on friday and then decide then but i need a week to hand in the extension form so it might be too late.

Hehe... this yrs software class gets heaps of extensions too.. and he was easy going with the extension in IPT last yr too :( wish dnt was the same (altho we got an extension on every project in prelim... he is just tough in hsc)

oh and my class isn't really... umm... how would u put it... they are really "workable"... they do shit all and get crap marks... theres only me and my friend that do the work lol

jirwin

HSC
me and my friend have even been coming in early during lunch every thursday. she stayed until 4pm last thursday (even later than our teacher!) and i think she stayed back on friday too.

we are staying back together tomorrow - well im staying for an hour and just catching my normal bus instead of the government bus (i save $1.40 :D).

i would stay back later with her but i have no other way to get home - my mum wont pick me up at all and dad's at work

Last edited:

jirwin

HSC
Thanks Nathan - wish i had the same faith in myself :(

As i said to my dnt teacher, i (plus my friend) would be able to get it done no worries if it wasn't for 2 of our art projects being due around the same time... my art major is due on the SAME day! and art case study is due the monday after.

its just so hard answering all 65 questions. ive done the introduction which ended up being 5 pages. i've answered 5 of those 65 questions so im slowly getting there :(

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Ah we all go through those stages throughout the HSC. I am sure you will come out on top and get it done some how. :)

jirwin

HSC
well then ive come to the conclusion that no matter how much i love school and school work - i HATE the HSC and their stupid due dates.

This thread is the only thing stopping me from going insane atm :(

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)