Home and Away (1 Viewer)

jirwin

HSC
yeah this week was pretty good (can't remember much of it to be honest) i hate rachel and i hated sam when she wouldn't let jack make any decisions about rory - for god sake woman, u are together and its so obvious that Rory LOVES jack. i liked the school excursion with rory and annie being left behind... glad don is gone - didn't like him that much - too mean for my liking.

im not really liking the whole cassie/henk storyline, im glad brad and sally and sam and jack are getting married. dont like martha at all

and im not looking forward to thingy coming back - jonah... thats his name.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
sam is just one selfish bitch...i still dont know why jack bothers with her anymore.
damn i wish martha and jack would hook up like old times....but i guess you cant blame jack since he's witnessed martha with 2 disastrous relationships, and now the tables have finally turned.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
okay I havent been here for a really really long time. I just needed to say one thing. Cassie and Henk? Ewww. She's in Year 12 and Henk is older than Rachel. Rachel is what, 28? So Henk would be about 30 and Cassie is 17. What the hell is she thinking??

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
For Tina :D

Credz to BTTB

Spoilers: Week 36- September 17 - 21

Monday 17th September: When Martha's car has run out of petrol on a deserted country road, she is horrified to come face to face with Jonah. Meanwhile, Annie is devastated when Bruce collapses. PG

Tuesday 18th September: When Irene goes to the farm in search of Annie, she's horrified to discover the true identity of the new farm hand. Jack and Sam organise their engagement party. Rory's distracted by the very cool new girl he's met. PG

Wednesday 19th September: Rachel and Brad are stunned to learn that they have a half-sister, Tam. Before they can come to terms with the situation, Tam is left behind by her mother who shoots through. PG

Thursday 20th September: Brad loses his temper with Sally leaving her gutted; Can these two salvage anything from the wreck of their relationship? Drew prepares to attend the mediation meeting that will determine the future of his inheritance. PG

Friday 21st September: Martha and Irene do their best to run Jonah out of town. Morag outsmarts Jazz, and a disgusted Drew turns his back on his mother forever. PG(s)

Tam is played by Gabrielle Scollay.

Last edited:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
thanks tash
doesnt look as good as i expected.
seems brad and sally's relationship are destined to be over.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Who cares about Sally, poor Martha :(

Spoilers- week 37 Sept 24-28

Credit to BTTB

Monday: Martha's worst nightmare has become a reality - she's trapped in a confined space with a man she's in total fear of. Meanwhile, Jack is furious to discover that Martha has still not signed the divorce papers. PG(a)

Tuesday: Everyone is worried about Martha and after a sleepless night, they step up the search. Rachel has her hands full setting limits with Tam. Sally's finding it difficult to keep up with her enormous workload. PG

Wednesday: Tam and her best friend trouble move in with Brad. Geoff is set to bring an unlikely guest to bible class. Ric joins Cassie in trying to help Sally get back on her feet. PG

Thursday: The police question Brad over his relationship with Tam. Jazz's husband comes to the Bay seeking reconciliation. Disaster threatens Lucas and Belle's major art work. PG

Friday: A desperate Jack compromises his professional integrity. Belle's devastated to find her HSC major art work is ruined. Jonah makes a major breakthrough with Martha. PG

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Woah things sound so different to how they are now...all nice and peaceful, well for some anyway.

Thanks for the spoilers Tasha. :)

:wave: How is everyone with life and everything....our little group is falling apart nobody is posting much - in this thread at least.

HSC
Hey everyone, I haven't been here for ages! :eek: How've u all been lately?
I just saw Danny Raco and Mark Furze at the shops, so I decided that I'd come back here and see how you're all doing. :)

I still occasionally watch HAA, when it's on when I'm eating dinner, but because of the HSC, it's one of the TV shows I've sacrificed. :(

jirwin

HSC
here here...

chocolate lover = traitor - nah only kidding.

i've sacraficed all my shows basically except for neighbours and HAA - i also watch the repeats of all saints each day at 2pm - or tape them and watch them when i get home - so maybe i havent sacraficed the others... just got bored of them.

anyway sorry nathan but i have to do this

HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY NATHAN!

umm, i think thats about all :p. our group is falling apart - we need to reliven this thread!!!!

(posted on the 12th September 2007... just in case of time stuff ups)

xoCandyGurlxo

HSC
chocolate_lover said:
Lol. How's the HSC been going for u? Have u finished all of your subjects yet?
Honestly im so over it all......its a struggle to get out of bed every morning! The only subject i havent finished is maths, still got a whole chapter to go and 2 weeks to do it in so that should b fun...i hate my maths teacher so much lol. But everything else is done which is awesome!

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
jirwin said:
here here...

i've sacraficed all my shows basically except for neighbours and HAA - i also watch the repeats of all saints each day at 2pm - or tape them and watch them when i get home - so maybe i havent sacraficed the others... just got bored of them.

anyway sorry nathan but i have to do this

HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY NATHAN!

umm, i think thats about all :p. our group is falling apart - we need to reliven this thread!!!!

(posted on the 12th September 2007... just in case of time stuff ups)
So really are still watching all your shows. :p

Hehe you really are a birthday person. Thanks again. :)

HSC
Happy birthday Nathan! :)
jirwin said:
Lol. :p
xoCandyGurlxo said:
Honestly im so over it all......its a struggle to get out of bed every morning! The only subject i havent finished is maths, still got a whole chapter to go and 2 weeks to do it in so that should b fun...i hate my maths teacher so much lol. But everything else is done which is awesome!
Yeah, I'm over it too (actually, I'd say most of us are). :( We still need to finish up Maths and Chemistry, but I don't think there's too much left for each course.

jirwin

HSC
all my courses are finished - just revision now which is soooo boring. my teachers are starting to hate me i think cos im not doing the work but i couldnt care.

i feel so sorry for lucas - all that hard work. but then... how can he be saving his story straight to the cd - not even re-writeables do that lol.. how unrealistic

HSC
jirwin said:
i feel so sorry for lucas - all that hard work. but then... how can he be saving his story straight to the cd - not even re-writeables do that lol.. how unrealistic
Lol, good point. Lots of the scenes at the school are unrealistic though, lol. I don't understand why Lucas actually handed over the CD though. If that was me, I wouldn't've handed it over. I mean, what's the worst that could happen if he didn't hand it over?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Awww 07ers have their HSC exams coming up and grads, formals etc. Ah those were the days. :p

If Lucas wants to be a published author he is going to have to learn to use correct backup procedures otherwise his going to be rewriting alot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)