Home and Away (1 Viewer)

jirwin

HSC
Nathan, you didn't even go to the formal!!!

i have 6 more days of school :D:D then im finished (apart from exams) i cant wait - too much bitching is going on in my group

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
jirwin said:
Nathan, you didn't even go to the formal!!!

i have 6 more days of school :D:D then im finished (apart from exams) i cant wait - too much bitching is going on in my group
I was merely stating what you all had ahead, which I did last year just because I didn't go to all of them. Hasn't changed me one bit. :p

Hope you come on MSN/Yahoo soon. :(

xoCandyGurlxo said:
Jess why do u only have 6 u lucky thing.....i still have 9!!! I know wat u mean by bitching lol! I think its coz ppl r startin to stress n have no-one else to take it out on! I take it out on my teachers....its fun!
Since Jess hasn't answer this yet I think I am qualified enough to. This week she is going into is the last normal week of school. The week after next has the formal on tuesday, breakfast wednesday, grad on thursday and well nobody comes friday. People just don't seem to go on the Monday of that week....I wonder why. :p :D

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
wow last week of high school for you guys
make the most of it =D

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Spoilers Week 38 - Oct 1 - 5

Credz to BTTB

Monday: Ric fears Mattie's secret plans could jeopardise their future. Martha resorts to desperate measures when pursued by Jonah. Jack finally sees George's true colours. PG

Tuesday: Drew's reckless prank leaves a life hanging in the balance. Will Jack risk everything to bring down George? Leah's steamy plans for Dan go horribly wrong. PG

Wednesday: Belle and Drew squirm as the police investigation heats up. Sally's efforts to mislead Brad backfire disastrously. Jazz makes a shocking decision about her future. PG

Thursday: Annie is tricked into revealing her true feelings to Lucas. Fate brings a new man into Rachel's life. Sally breaks the rules in an effort to pull Tam into line. PG

Friday: A careless accident shocks Sally to her core. Martha realises her true feelings for Jonah - but is it too late? Sam makes an unsettling discovery about Rachel's new man. PG

Enjoys!!

HSC
Thanks for the spoilers Tasha. :)
xoCandyGurlxo said:
Formal on the tuesday.....damn mine isnt til november...which is a good thing coz the only thing i have organised is my dress! And i dont graduate til the friday! My school sux!
Mine isn't til November either, and my graduation is on the Friday too. Oh, and I got my dress yesterday. :)

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
After tonight's episode, the "Martha realises her feelings for Jonah" spoiler makes more sense. This show is totally annoying me now, it's why I stopped coming here a few months back. It's so predictable, and I've got nothing much left to say about it. This is what I think happens next week: Martha and Jonah are obviously trapped down there. Jonah is obviously no longer a bad guy. It's going to the the Kane/Kirsty situation all over again. Remember how Kane saved Kirsty from the sinking boat? Jonah is somehow going to save Martha and when they get out, she's going to develop feelings for him.

lexie85

HSC
^^ Yeah and even the storyline with Tam has been done over many times before, Jaz pretty much became another Amanda etc but im still watching :)

btw did anyone see who the Thats Life character was last night ??? i switched during ad's and missed it :( :(

yennie B

HSC
i've only tuned in recently about a month ago.. but before the last time i've clicked to home and away was like LAST YEAR!

anyhoo why did sally leave brad at the alter?????? its becoming quite addictive.!

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
^^ coz she doesnt wanna betray flynn me thinks
she lovs brad but from her point of view she doesnt wanna marry again,

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Credz to BTTB
week 39- October 8th-12th

Monday 8th October: After the shocking accident, Pippa's life hangs in the balance. Will she survive? Sally is terrified of losing her little girl and attacks Alf who is already sick with guilt and anxiety. PG

Tuesday 9th October: Sally battles to stay positive as the doctors do all they can to save Pippa's life. Tam tries to do the right thing - but it all goes horribly wrong when Brad accuses her of stealing. Tony is stunned to learn that Geoff is turning his back on a sporting career to train as a religious minister. PG

Wednesday 10th October: Sam and Lewis clash at work, and she's stunned when he threatens her. Drew struggles to get back on his feet after losing his car, his job and his inheritance. Tam plays cupid - leading Sally to believe that Brad is planning to move back in with her. PG

Thursday 11th October: Martha hears that Jack's partner George is on the take and she is furious. When Jack confronts George, he learns what's driving his criminal behaviour. Meanwhile, Martha is confused by her growing feelings for Jonah. PG

Friday 12th October: Geoff is thrilled to be offered a place on a city football team. Jack goes out of his way to help George. Jonah challenges Martha to admit her real feelings for him. PG

Michael and Martha <33333 My new favouritest couple and favouritest guy <33

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
hahahaha I knew it, I knew it, I knew it! Yay for predictable storylines. Jonah is cute though. Awwwww. What is it about reformed criminals that make them so adorable?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Thanks Tasha.

How are we all? How are teh 07ers enjoying their last week of school?

So Martha just forgets everything that happened to Tasha and all that she currently now stands for (well against him).....we haven't seen this before in HAA. *cough*

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Not really HAA related but it is related to a member of this forum/thread little BOS HAA community.

Have fun at your formal tonight Jess (jirwin), I hope everything goes well for you and you have a fantastic night. Same goes for your graduation on Thursday. And I extend the same to all the other 07ers, have a good one. :D :)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
http://www.smh.com.au/news/entertainment/kate-ritchie-quits/2007/09/26/1190486346923.html said:
Kate Ritchie quits
Michael Idato
September 26, 2007 - 7:28AM

After two decades playing Australia's sweetheart, Sally Fletcher, on the soap opera Home and Away, actress Kate Ritchie has announced she will quit the top-rating soap.

Ritchie has played the character of Sally Fletcher since 1988, when she was aged 10. She and co-star Ray Meagher hold the Guinness Record for the longest continuous role in an Australian drama series.

Ritchie won the 2006 TV Week Silver Logie for Most Popular Actress and the 2007 TV Week Gold Logie for Most Popular Personality on Australian Television.

In addition to working on Home and Away, Ritchie has appeared in the telemovie Stepfather of the Bride, and also featured in the reality TV series It Takes Two.

Ritchie told the Sunrise program she wold continue working on Home and Away until the end of the year. She is expected to film her final scenes in December.

A spokesman for Seven confirmed Ritchie will be seen on air until April 2008.

The show marks its 20th anniversary next January.

"I have been blessed with a job that I have loved for the past 20 years and I wouldn't take back one moment of my time on Home and Away but I feel that it is time for change," Ritchie said in a statement issued by the Seven Network.

"My decision to leave the show has not been made lightly and despite being sad to say goodbye I am excitedly looking forward to what will be the next chapter of my life."

Seven's director of programming Tim Worner said Seven wished Ritchie "much success".

"She's a great girl and she deserves it," Mr Worner said. "Seven is very proud of all that Kate has achieved in her time with us. It's been an amazing ride and it's been a great joy to see her grow as a performer and a person over that time.

"It almost feels like she's moving out of home so from that angle there is some sorrow but we are also genuinely excited for her as well."
:(

I woke up to this new actually. Remembering there was going to be an annoucement by someone famous and well loved I thought I better watch it. I actually thought it might have something to do with Jen Hawkins.

Then Sally leaves Home was across the screen. I missed probably the first 3 or so minutes but saw the rest of the interview - no more rumours it's confirmed. :(

I'm glad Mel and Kochie did it. HAHA Kochie was funny. :D

Oh thanks Jess for leaving me offline MSN msges to. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)