Home and Away (1 Viewer)

jirwin

HSC
Spoiler in relation to kate_is_me's question:
Leah does not go to America. Dan dies falling off a cliff apparently. So yeah it happens offscreen. and im pretty sure Amanda comes back because of that

lol yeah i was quite shocked that Tim Campbell turned out to be gay. but good on him.

last nights ep was ok. i liked how lucas helped drew find out about the legal situation but seriously.... hasnt anyone heard of the internet in that town... i feel sorry for annie/geoff as well. they lost their granddad and now rev hall basically.

i wonder if lucas will actually finish his book before he leaves *wonders*

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Thanks for that Jess :). Anyone wanna recap on tonight's episode since I was at work? Or is it not woth recapping? lol.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
hey all! :wave:

last night we learnt that 'milco' is going under the alias miles. sally gave him a van to stay in, and some clothes etc. colleen is now quite fond of him.

matty broke up with ric, 'officially'.

martha got a lil drunk whilst working at the bar and some dude starting hitting on her, to which lucas and matilda came to the rescue. we learnt that she was only drinking to make her 'forget everything' i.e. jack coming back to town.

in other news, jack is back in town. rory and sam are still in the city visiting some insignificant person.

also, we learnt that hank is HIV positive.

dun dun dunnnnn

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:wave: hey

Home and Away tonight. 2hours 10mins.

I watched Thursday and Fridays episodes of Home and Away because I was away in Sydney for a few days.

Nothing really all that shocking.

Colleen was funny as always.

Awww I feel happy for Cas but also sad because it's Cas and you know it's all going to blow up in her face.

Poor Hank, I hope he doesn't run away for good.

Jack & Martha awakard again, ah I feel right at home - just meaning that things are back to how they have always been (or at least it seems that way).

:D

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Poor Hank?

He should be telling Cassie the truth - he has nothing to hide - he only just learnt about it himself, so what's the point in not telling her?

Now Martha's going to be in trouble, too!

Stupid Annie.

K

katie_tully

im throwing this out there, but my guess with the miles storyline is that he's sallys brother or some long lost relative

K

katie_tully

and yeah, henk is a dick. cassie annoys me, she is my least favourite character so i dont really care. im glad she's leaving at the end of the year.

i dont know why he doesnt just tell her, that way she can find out herself then they can make a decision regarding the bebe. im not sure about 3 days though, i always thought an HIV test needed 3 months to be conclusive?

jirwin

HSC
well i just watched last nights ep. was out but i made sure i taped it. missed the TBL tho. my video player is broken so couldnt tape both.

anyway. i thought irene was quite mean to roman. i thought it was great how he helped geoff/annie. geoff would of went down there whether roman went or not so things could of ended extremely bad.

was it just me, or when tony asked rachel to dinner he sounded way different :S i swear he sounded totally different. weird. i liked how jack gave his dad relationship advice. but what he said makes sense too. i wonder how long it takes to "drive" to the city. surely theres a nice restaurant in yabbie creek.

im very interested in the henk/hiv storyline. i think its great but i also thought it took more then 3 days. i watched blue heelers these holidays and they had a couple of hiv storylines... definitely took more then 3 days in those episodes cos the storyline went over several episodes. i think henk is a coward for not telling cassie. as katie said above, he only just found out too so its not like he has been lying the entire time. the worst thing would be to keep it from her cos then he would be lying. not a very good relationship/marriage.

in tv week for next week it says on Monday: "Everyone in the Bay is thrilled to learn about Sally's connection to Miles" << i cant wait to find out this. i havent read anything definite, just a lot of suspicions as to the link between them. i think it will be very interesting *pulls out the popcorn*.

now just to find out more about roman. mum asked me if he was a counsellor today (she watched it with me). lol she was thinking of headland cos conrad's character was a counsellor in that show. anyway it makes u wonder doesnt it, cos he was on about 'debriefing' and stuff. so im curious about this too.

well this post is extremely long.

o-week next week for uni. so excited about that. i can't wait to start uni. i miss assessments/school :(

:wave:

K

katie_tully

re: hiv
you can get results in a week, but if it comes back negative you still need to be screened every few months incase it is just incubating or incase your first test was a false negative.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
SiZmOs said:
Poor Hank?
I guess he is in a very difficult situation and will now have to live with a life long implications of his actions. That and he makes Cas happy and for some reason I like Cas now and don't want to see her all upset and not happy. Even though we pretty much know with her happiness is short lived and heartache is to be expected.

jirwin said:
was it just me, or when tony asked rachel to dinner he sounded way different :S i swear he sounded totally different. weird. i liked how jack gave his dad relationship advice. but what he said makes sense too. i wonder how long it takes to "drive" to the city. surely theres a nice restaurant in yabbie creek.
Well asking someone out is quiet a nerve racking thing, or so i'm told. :p

So that was why his voice was almost high pitch and he was all over the place.

I think it would be about 2 hours or at least that's the impression I alway get. Because the city is serious date date, yabbie creek is almost like the local. I'm sure the city has much nicer restaurant when your out to impress like Tony is.

jirwin said:
i think henk is a coward for not telling cassie. as katie said above, he only just found out too so its not like he has been lying the entire time. the worst thing would be to keep it from her cos then he would be lying. not a very good relationship/marriage.
Yes and No. Yes because if he truely does care for Cas as I think I do then he should. However he is doing trying to do the "right thing" and making her get tested, not having sex with her etc.

To tell your partner that you are going to be living with something like HIV for the rest of your life is a pretty huge thing. You can understand why it's difficult for him to tell her because in his mind i'm sure he is thinking it changes everything. Sure we all know the right thing to do, but we can't really talk if we haven't been in that situation. I think HAA are doing a good job at showing how things really are.

At least he has told Martha so if he does do a runner Cas will find out. It's not like he hasn't told anyway which for him has almost created a level of safety.

Correct me if i'm wrong but isn't HIV something that the health department or whoever need to be informed about so they can contact any of your previous sexual partners so they can be tested? Or is that in other countries and not Aus?

jirwin said:
in tv week for next week it says on Monday: "Everyone in the Bay is thrilled to learn about Sally's connection to Miles" << i cant wait to find out this. i havent read anything definite, just a lot of suspicions as to the link between them. i think it will be very interesting *pulls out the popcorn*.
*is interested in it all to but I agree with katie that it's some form of relationship/family connection*

jirwin said:
now just to find out more about roman. mum asked me if he was a counsellor today (she watched it with me). lol she was thinking of headland cos conrad's character was a counsellor in that show. anyway it makes u wonder doesnt it, cos he was on about 'debriefing' and stuff. so im curious about this too.
I'm thinking army/police especially how he took down Hall and debriefing is something those type of people would say.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
i lol'd at tony. so awkward haha.

and i agree with you, nath - probably ex-military or something.

i heard a theory regarding miles - it could be michael - sally's foster dad who was swept away in a flood years ago. don't know if i agree with it or not, as why would't he have just said so yet?

i missed last night (thursday's) episode, did i miss anything good?

K

katie_tully

no michael died, didnt they find the body? that was like 10 years ago anyway and he was a lot older than Miles.

K

katie_tully

last night;
cassie gets a call from her doctor re: blood test (results tonight)
tony goes on date with whats her face. very awkward but at the end of the date it looked like sparks
miles walks in on martha comforting henk, and tells sally he thought they were a couple, so now sally has confronted martha and thinks martha and henk are fooling around on cassie

ka boom

jirwin

HSC
SiZmOs said:
i heard a theory regarding miles - it could be michael - sally's foster dad who was swept away in a flood years ago.
it can't be michael (whoever that is. didnt watch it back then), last week we saw the flashback when miles was a kid. sally had just moved to summer bay.

:( i keep thinking its the weekend. i read katie's post and i was like 'huh tonight?' then i remember it was thursday. i really need some routine in my life. the days just roll into one without school :(

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Good to see some contributions to this thread. And welcome to Katie your input/discussion has been most interesting/welcomed since the thread regulars haven't been so regular.

As for Miles i'm going for the long lost relative/family member/some relation/some link to past.

5hours 15mins. :)

Gosford

HSC
my theory on Miles is definately sally's brother. I mean the flashback...something like "she'll be happier or better off here" suggest that miles and their dad were looking for sally. meh...funny if it goes towards incest (u know how missing siblings feel 'link'/special connection...but miles knows so he would stop it)
and
on Roman- ex-poice officer...although i can agree with other thoery (counsellor). But he had the 'moves' with the reverend...most counsellors arent that ocmfortable (not sayin they couldnt), but maybe its hidin something?
meh (again)

K

katie_tully

yeah i think Miles is a relative, i think cassie wont get HIV but there is something else up. tony and rachael should get together but i dont think shell be able to put her prejudices behind her (i.e. older man, baggage, etc)

and i think sally is going to lay the smackdown on that criminal guy when he reappears.

K

katie_tully

yeh, roman confuses me. when he first came he wouldnt open up about family life or anything, so mebbe something traumatic has happened there.

IT'S ALL JUST SO CONFUSING, AND IT ISNT ON FOR LONG ENOUGH AND THERE ARE TOO MANY AD BREAKS!

/rage

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Gosford said:
my theory on Miles is definately sally's brother. I mean the flashback...something like "she'll be happier or better off here" suggest that miles and their dad were looking for sally. meh...funny if it goes towards incest (u know how missing siblings feel 'link'/special connection...but miles knows so he would stop it)
and
Agreed, it's basically a given that he is either a relative or some important connection to her past.

Gosford said:
on Roman- ex-poice officer...although i can agree with other thoery (counsellor). But he had the 'moves' with the reverend...most counsellors arent that ocmfortable (not sayin they couldnt), but maybe its hidin something?
meh (again)
I tend to think like everyone it's either ex-police officer, army or maybe even counsellor. But then again he is in the money I mean he had enough to become a partner in the dinner so I guess that also throws something in there.

katie_tully said:
yeah i think Miles is a relative, i think cassie wont get HIV but there is something else up. tony and rachael should get together but i dont think shell be able to put her prejudices behind her (i.e. older man, baggage, etc)
I certainly hope that Cas won't but yes something has to up by the promo. I am not really a Rach fan but at times I sort of am. But yes Tony is a good guy so seeing him happy after Beth would be good. Problem is Rachael is such a confused women it might not be the best thing for him.

katie_tully said:
and i think sally is going to lay the smackdown on that criminal guy when he reappears.
Johnny. :)

katie_tully said:
yeh, roman confuses me. when he first came he wouldnt open up about family life or anything, so mebbe something traumatic has happened there.

IT'S ALL JUST SO CONFUSING, AND IT ISNT ON FOR LONG ENOUGH AND THERE ARE TOO MANY AD BREAKS!

/rage
Yep certainly something in his past there.

Agreed, longer HAA. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)