Home and Away (1 Viewer)

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
:eek:

Rachel is the best ever! <3 Rach. The whole wedding bells, is too soon though, & I think Jazz&Tony suit way more than Rach& Tony -sigh-

Mattie& Ric, I'm so over their crap relationship. They both used to be real good, but when they're together they turn lame as and make the show boring.

I loved Melody& Geoff. Hope they stay together. :]

Leah :( I so badly want her to get with Roman, and she's not making it look possible :( </3

i-love-maynard- I think they upload the episdoes on youtube at some point. Not sure if it's uploaded straight away though.
+1

But with Leah, she seemed all happy and shizz and then snapped badly at Belle for mentioning moving on with a guy friend 'just in conversation' :(

Is there any alternate reason why Melody doesn't want Geoff going to her house, or is it really just because of her parents?

HSC
Kirsty Xx-Maybe her parents aren't 'good'? Like alcoholics or real bad parents/very strict? I think she might end up living with Leah or Irene. They don't show much of her parents, & when we got Aden as the main character he moved in with Roman..so don't know.

About today:
-Ric- The guy is seriously crazy. There were so many signs against him going to that fight but he still went, I have a bad feeling about it :(
-the principal- lol@him being there. I love how Jazz will eventually be gaining so much out of this :p
-Nicole- I think I'm going to love this girl :eek: Other than her bitchy attitude, she's pretty cool.
-Aden- <3 It was obvious he'll end up going, but still sweet. Can't wait for next week :D

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
Kirsty Xx-Maybe her parents aren't 'good'? Like alcoholics or real bad parents/very strict? I think she might end up living with Leah or Irene. They don't show much of her parents, & when we got Aden as the main character he moved in with Roman..so don't know.
Mmm she probably has something to hide... not sure is she'd move in with Irene, because Irene couldn't see the reason in Geoff and Melody in the same house. But when has that ever stopped her taking in a lost soul lol?

Aden reminds me of how Ric started out. All defensive and shizz and stuff eventually happens and he slowly lets his guard down and then gradually becomes a loved character. Deep down he seems so sweet <3 :shy: .

HSC
I dedicate the Jet song Cold Hard Bitch to Aden. <3 Dedicate songs to ur fav home and away characters.

Cold hard bitch
Just a kiss on the lips
And I was on my knees
I'm waiting, give me
Cold hard bitch
She was shakin' her hips
That's all that I need

hairspray

HSC
The character Annie cracks me up and she's such a hyprocrite! She suddenly wants her brother to go out with nicole instead of her sweet best friend melody! hahahaha

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Anyone see the 'this week in pictures' on the H&A site? Seems like the beginning of Aden and Belle is starting up this week. Also, Annie looks like a little loser trying to imitate Nicole.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Ric's fight should be good, Mattie will be watching. Jazz will do something sneaky maybe to get them out of it.

mischievous90

HSC
Zrap said:
Ric's fight should be good, Mattie will be watching. Jazz will do something sneaky maybe to get them out of it.
more like trying to hook wit some bac arse loser :p

HSC
No comments on last night?

I thought yesterday was average. Nothing special. Hate Viv&her husband, & the fact that Ric is still involved in all that bullcrap. Jazz was alright though.

But yeah missed half of it.

r0kstar

HSC
hello!!
can sum1 plz fill me in as to what happened last nite on home and away?
fam went out for dinner and i missed it!
ty :D

HSC

& I missed half of last night..but it was basically the fight, Ric getting smashed. People thought he faked it, & he ended up in hospital. Viv visted Mattie looking for Ric, and told Ric the kid has something wrong with him/her.

& no clue what else happened .

Last edited:

r0kstar

HSC
thank u shifty ice queen! haha
omg i hate viv and her husband grrr
i rekon they need like a whole new family of characters :):) like years ago when the sutherlands (or watevr thr name was) moved to the bay!

cookiesncream

HSC
Well Jazz and Miles went on a picnic at the beach and there were two schoolgirls in the bushes watching them. They wrote MC + JC in the sand and Jazz and Miles kissed. There is something wrong with Viv's baby and Ric and Matilda have agreed to support her with whatever she does. I think Noel wants her to get rid of it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)