Home and Away (1 Viewer)

Zrap

glock9
HSC
AppleNader said:
She's actually 20 years old irl!!. IMO she easily passes for 15 though. She's also a mutli-talented girl, she won a scholarship to St Andrews Cathedral school for music and singing.
Damn she's like amazingly attractive. Was pat actually 17, he'll prolly claim hooking up with a 20yr old, oi that means she cant go out with anyone really in her year or the year above, i say she might go out with Geoff.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I feel sorry for Nicole, I mean I know she puts on a fascade of the spoil brat who couldn't care about anyone but really it's her defence and keeps everyone at arms length so then she can't get to attached and they can't hurt her (emotionally). Nicole just wanted to help Roman and all he could do was snap, I mean I get it was a difficult time but Nicole was right he wouldn't of wanted to talk about it so she just wanted the rest of the goss. :(

Hmm who was used more Mattie or Ric I dare say Ric, since Mattie sort out him and because Ric really wanted to work things out. Although I don't think I'd being telling my granddad about her sleeping over (1 night stand style/idea basically).

I wonder if Tony has recovered, with all this weeks drama we haven't had much else.

Poor Martha and Jack. :( Just let them have a kid and happily ever after please.

LOL that new cop was funny.

Awww Roman and Charlie <3.

HSC
^Eh? Nicole may have tried to 'help', but her way of helping is insensitive. meh.

I cant wait for Ric&Mattie to friggin' leave. They're just too crap, either stay together and move now or shutup & get over it. Sheesh.

Martha<3 hope she makes up her mind about the whole thing soon&doesnt risk her life for the childs.

Agreed on the new cop :) um is he a new character though, or just in the background?

& i missed the last few minutes coz of BB.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Oh yeah sure I mean it wasn't the most tactful way around it but it's probably to blame on her Mum and how she grew it. It seems for the most part she was left to her own devices given money and told to assume herself but as she has gotten older money hasn't stopped the need to feel love/accepted which is what she and the relationship with Roman is lacking.

You'll get your wish on that one soon enough.

Happily ever after is what I want for her, but I doubt that will ever happy...

Well from what he said it seemed like he was at the station awhile, but we haven't seen him but I think that's the idea we are meant to get.

Hmmm you didn't miss much just Martha crying - Nicole leaving with that brother of Roman's mate that died.

s2meanibut

HSC
sigh..
belle and drew <3
martha and jack <3

i personally think one of the best storylines of all TIME on h&a was the kirsty&kane one back in the day.. but how jade turned out not to be her ister was one of the worst... and tammin sursoks character will forever be one of my faves!!
i miss the oldr h&a :(

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
How ironic that Belle and Mattie are now friends and will miss eachother then only a few months ago they hated eachother.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I have been thinking the same for the past few months, but I don't like to publically talk about actors and their weight since it is a sensitive issue.

IMABOYDAMON!

Banned
HSC
pritnep said:
I have been thinking the same for the past few months, but I don't like to publically talk about actors and their weight since it is a sensitive issue.
Mate, are you gay?

I'm dead serious. I'm not taking a stab at you, but the way you write just makes you sound EXTREMELY feminine.

HSC
i-love-maynard said:
Oh and speaking of bikinis ^^^up there somewhere^^ how SKINNY is belle???
she does. i noticed that too.

& today was a pretty good episode, i love aden&belle together, so cute :)

Uh. the way they told jai about axel's death was..eh.. saying 'died'.. 'passed away' seems better? o_O

meh. it was a good episode :)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
No I'm not gay, somebody else said that/asked that awhile ago as well so I guess they aren't used to guys being so hmm shy and reversed like I think I am. But no offence taken as you were kindly asking. :)

:( bye bye Axel, he could of been a good character - twas a good ep.

mischievous90

HSC
is Nicole jealous of Roman new gf?:p ahah cause it seems like it:p
anyway what happened in H&A??? I've been out of d game for soo long

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)