Home and Away (1 Viewer)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Miles is like 28, he's the same age as Sally (hence the twins thing), she he's like 7yrs older than her. Still wrong but who cares.

I hate Roman. He annoyed me so much at the end, no wait, throughout the episode. Its like he's in love with Martha. Poor Charlie. She deserves so much better.

Loved the Charlie/Martha scene, i want more of those.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:( Last week of Home and Away next week. If I'm not mistake we get 1 hour of Home and Away on Thursday so that means olympic cliffhanger in the second 30mins. Since the opening cermony will be on Friday.

Neighbours went overtime so I missed the start of Home and Away. I saw from Belle and Aden making out in her room him with his shirt off, did I miss anything?

"Chubby"

HSC
hey, just wondering what happened in the end with Ric and Mattie? cos i don't recall watching that ep.

Nathan - not really, they were just making out....and then they went to the Jeans for genes day parade and was still making out at the end of the ep.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Ric went to Perth, he saw Mattie in bed with Nathan (oh i'm good - nah they were just sleeping) he got jelous and ran away. Then he ended up coming back and they sorted everything out. They both decided that they couldn't live without eachother and they are now living in Perth.

Oh that's good then, I didn't miss much if anything. :)

HSC
mischievous90 said:
soo is Matty and Ric still have a regular spot on H&A or will they do speciall apprences?
they left...so most likely neither unless they want to return in a few years?

Zrap - :eek: what^^ said ;o

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Like Heba said as far as I know they won't be back on screens anytime soon as they have moved on to new things now.

Anybody here going to participate in Summer Bay Online it starts/opens 7.30pm and runs for the length of the Olympic break - I think i'll at least check it out.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Yeah it's a fitness first in Newcastle, he lives up here.
So pritnep just hang around Gardo and you will see him

BennoBoi

HSC
im on home and away! im an extra, i go on every week or two, to do work for them=D

HSC
^ :eek: If you see him, do you act like he's just normal and not an actor or anything ? o.o

& Nathan: what exactly is it [the link on the other page]? like just some sort of game people keep busy with?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
^ :eek: If you see him, do you act like he's just normal and not an actor or anything ? o.o

& Nathan: what exactly is it [the link on the other page]? like just some sort of game people keep busy with?
I was going to say not to mention the place because we all know what fans are alike. I didn't know he lived down here, he must have a place in Sydney for when filmings on, driving there and back daily, just doesn't make much sense.

http://www.sevencorporate.com.au/_uploads/Files/summer-bay.pdf

That link pretty much tells you everything, basically online home and away, you solve mysterys, have a to do list, watch favourite memories, go around summer bay etc. Interactive game basically so people get their home and away fix while the olympics is on.

I was on it just before HAA finished because I knew everyone would rush on it (most people probably only heard about it after last nights episode) so I got on fine then I stupidly closed the window and it was just slow to get back on. Once I finally did I just got to see the intro video of Irene and have a quick look around the Diner before it wouldn't load anymore and timed out. They posted on the offical site saying they were having technical difficulties - I guess they didn't expect so many people....they should of though especially in the first few hours.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Well I finally got it to work - here is why it didn't work/was slow after 7.30pm. I should of just stayed on.

http://au.messages.yahoo.com/tv/haa said:
100,000 people tried to access the site at 7.31. Our engineers are working to fix everything as soon as possible. There will be different clues every day and 3 or 4 new Memory Star videos every day with some classic moments from the show, like weddings, births, deaths...so we hope you will enjoy the experience.
Anyway I've done all the tasks for today, it's not to bad a little bit of fun you can see they put a bit of work into it. I like the videos where the character (so far just irene and alf) talk to you. Anyway there are tasks to do each day for the next 4 weeks, so should keep everyone still interested in HAA. :)

mischievous90

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
they left...so most likely neither unless they want to return in a few years?

Zrap - :eek: what^^ said ;o
ohh ok.... ill miss Matty though lol... not to sure about Rick:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)