Homebake 2005 (1 Viewer)

Mr.Bark

what the hell...
HSC
hey guyz how was homebake...it looked as though it was going off...i was handing stuff out...heard kisschasey, mess hall and end of fashion...pretty hot though had to wear my sunnies 8^)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I doubt they'd be back now, or else it'd be pretty piss weak :p

Mr.Bark

what the hell...
HSC
true...tell us about it though...when ure back here...

wanderlust

HSC
oh yeah! it was really really good! I hadn't heard a lot of the bands before but i loved kisschasey! My biggest regret was missing the living end because i wanted front row in Cat empire. Suprisingly alex lloyd was really good as well. But the Cat empire! Man! The mosh pit was mad, and like always the cat empire rocked, the only bad thing was this didn't come out again after they finished, but meh.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
fuck kisschasey and those other amateurs

finn bros owned the night :uhhuh: tim's pelvic thrusts had a few girls captivated and neil's guitar work was probably inspired by living end who were on beforehand.

i was right up on the barrier :) i had to get there 5 hrs before hand or so when ben lee was playing so i could stay there for living end/finn

wolfmother had the best mosh
living end had the best crowd surfing
finn brothers won the night :D

thats all :)

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
Finn Bros were awesome! How good was the ON-CORE chant at the end, shame they didn't come back out.

Did anyone else see the fat lady sitting on the milk crate in the mosh?

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
It was brilliant. I got in the gates when the Mess Hall were starting their set. IN COG WE TRUST! They played a mighty set which suited the festival scene so much better than when I saw them at the UOW Unibar. The beautiful girls were great, and so was the band of the same name but the night belonged to The Living End and The Finn Brothers. It was sheer rockabilly mayhem from Chris Cheeney and co. and then for the night to finish off with the sheer class of two great musicians was a perfect ending, especially when there was a good part of 20,000 people sing along to the lines of Four Seasons In One Day underneath the clear sky night dotted with the sprinkling of fruit bats.

imsooverskool

theres a fire in my pants
HSC
As per usual the Living End rocked, but yeh i have to agree with everyone, the day definetly belonged to the Finns, much love.

UGFighter

HSC
I got to work the Dome stage... the cat's empire were fucking awesome, band of the day on that stage without a doubt.

can't wait do it again next year, it was a good day

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)