Homebake for Schoolies? (1 Viewer)

chrissie_t

HSC
I've heard of a few people saying they have plans on going to Homebake as part of their schoolies.
Anyone around here thinking the same?

Oh...I don't want to hear anyones negitive opinions of Homebake or how going to Homebake instead of getting pissed is stupid. I am purely asking if anyone is planning on going.

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
i prefer the sound of.....getting drunk, at homebake!

but unfortunately i am leaving on the day it is on :( i saw the line up and got so cut, homebake out, and splendour was on at the same time as trials, poor dawso :(

oh well, ill just fly over the domain on my way 2 surfers and rock out 2 the tunes of the end and wolfmother

MeLT87

!!!!!
HSC
not for schoolies baby..just cos its homebake!!! i go every year and have an awesome time and this year i will be 18 so the alcohol can aid in me having an extra awesome time! haha, nah i just love the mix of music and the mix of ppl, last yr we made it our goal to talk to as many randoms as possible...good fun
See u there!

Sarah_Lou

hsc ova
HSC
we fly into sydney airport from schoolies on the morning of homebake, so im going staright there from the airport!

i can't wait, a week of partying topped off with homebake! wooh!

~'.:naya:.'~

HSC
homebake is during the schoolies cruise.. i am so disappointed about that!! decent line up this year aswell!!!!

bind

eeeeeeeeeeeeee i got my ticket last week!! hehe i am meant to be going to byron on that day..but im heading up on sunday morning instead! haha i wasnt gonna miss homebake for schoolies! so yay i get both! wooo hoooies!!!

i have been going for a couple of years now and love it! homebake is such a great celebration of aussie music and yay im 18 this year too so i can drink it up at homebake hehe. anyone else think it felt so empty at homebake last year...like there were barely any people..? meep maybe its just me. this year will be amazing though! yippeeee

chrissie_t

HSC
Last year was my first year. It was pretty full for me..then again i'm not a fan of huge crowds..but I put up with it for the music...
As for teh drinking...XDXD I'll be 18 too, but I won't drink too much. No use being drunk to listen to good music, my ears stop working after a while, no ability to focus.
-dances- Cannnnot wait!

stazi

Nightman
HSC
if frenzal come, i may go to it. don't like the line up much atm.

dawso

HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
if frenzal come, i may go to it. don't like the line up much atm.
if frenzal play at homebake, i may just consider cancelling my week on the gold coast.....

chrissie_t

HSC
cows_go_moo said:
screw goin to homebake, who wants to see Ben Lee and the cat empire *shudders*

Go n see the foo fighters!
I'm the opposite. I cannot stand the Foo Fighters and I love The Cat Empire and Ben Lee!

stazi

Nightman
HSC
dawso said:
if frenzal play at homebake, i may just consider cancelling my week on the gold coast.....
that'd be stupid. just go see them at one of their other hundreds of gigs. they tour a lot.

dawso

HSC
cows_go_moo said:
screw goin to homebake, who wants to see Ben Lee and the cat empire *shudders*

Go n see the foo fighters!
man, y dont u just catch my disease, come 2 homebake and if u see me, say hello hello

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)