Homophobics (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xeuyrawp

Riet said:
Omg thats so cool how ur like open about it and stuff hey!
dont be such a homophobics!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
First, I Doubt I Am Straight, Since I Ate Out 2girls In My Life And Had 1 Lesbian Relationship. For Some Reason I Have A Different Feeling For Women Then I Do With Men Its More Intense.i Think Sexually About Them.

With the Bulldogs next year; that is, the Yale Bul
HSC
Well, it started like 2 years ago. I guess it was hard. I had a crush on my best friend, and I told my other friend about it, but back then, I went away for the weekend, and she started texting me, saying 'do you like me 'cos I like you, too'. Well, then, I got all these weird texts saying, 'it's wrong; you shouldn't like me; we are best friends'.
ED fail.
Thread has been sufficiently pwn'd. :rolleyes:

lama33

chyeah baby
HSC
PrettyOddProlix said:
Well, it started like 2 years ago. I guess it was hard. I had a crush on my best friend, and I told my other friend about it, but back then, I went away for the weekend, and she started texting me, saying 'do you like me 'cos I like you, too'. Well, then, I got all these weird texts saying, 'it's wrong; you shouldn't like me; we are best friends'.
ED fail.
Thread has been sufficiently pwn'd. :rolleyes:
so your gay aswell

lama33

chyeah baby
HSC
im sorry
but i thoght that since im sexualy attracted to women
that would make me homosexual
but if your saying im not
well then you must be right
coz you know me and all

charlesdinio

HSC
lama33 said:
why waste your time been homophobic
homosexuals arnt goin to kill the world
homosexual marriages arnt goin to hurt you
so why bother making a scene about it

theres nothin wrong with it
and thats that
love is love
nomatter wat sex you are

use your time to worry about more important things in life that might actually hurt you, homosexuals wont.
DONT EVER SAY THAT!!

homosexuals are very much a threat to the sanctity of marriage, it is immoral and unethical.

2 males and 2 females cannot reproducde human life on their own, is it not obvious its not meant to happen?

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
wow your one to talk of maturity expecting to change the world over the internet from an anonymous standpoint where no one will take you seriously. When in real life your some spineless tart who can't find a boyfriend, which is what undoubtedly led to your close association with homosexuals because they won't alienate you due to the fact your face resembles a pitbulls anus, because just like you they too are social outcasts at school... birds of a feather flock together.

Bainesy

HSC
gay people should be isolated. it rids society of thier stupidity for going against standard mating practices by trying to have sex with someone that cannot help them reproduce.

just plain dumb. so isolate them and let them live their lives out in a remote region like, oh i dont know, japan. when they finally die we can be FREE.

charlesdinio

HSC
Bainesy said:
gay people should be isolated. it rids society of thier stupidity for going against standard mating practices by trying to have sex with someone that cannot help them reproduce.

just plain dumb. so isolate them and let them live their lives out in a remote region like, oh i dont know, japan. when they finally die we can be FREE.
+1

9deuce

MADE
HSC
I don't judge gays, but I don't like them.
As long as they stay far away from me, I'm fine.

Plus fagots fucking each other without condoms will bring AIDS like flies to a fresh pile of shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)