Homosexuality in Australia (4 Viewers)

What do you think of homosexuality in Australia?

• Yes, i strongly support it.

Votes: 673 48.5%
  • I somewhat support it.

Votes: 201 14.5%
  • No opinion

Votes: 181 13.0%
  • I do not support it.

Votes: 334 24.0%

• Total voters

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Prove that a two-male parental environment is detrimental to the children.
When it is detrimental to natural law and humanity in general, how can it not be detrimental to the proper development of children?

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
Taking them away from their culture and placing them with two men is wrong. Surely you can see how unfair that is?
Who are you to say what is right and wrong? Who is anyone for that matter? Our society has grown, has it not? Popular views of right and wrong have changed and altered with the passage of time. Slavery was abolished. Women were liberated. Racism crminalised. Society once viewed such acts as "normal", yet, over time, they were criminalised. We grew. We developed. We progressed.

And at your statement: Why would it be unfair? Who would it be unfair for? You also seem to think that I only include men in my argument. There are ALSO women homosexuals, incase you didn't realise.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
I'm merely frustrated by the thought that someone could be so... unreasonable. (apart from Iron of course)
We're frustrated that the only homo willing to defend their so-called 'rights' is a scatter-brained dumb-arse fairy like you. Most of what you state is not worth replying to - like the idea that because slavery was (supposedly) abolished, it logically flows that homosexuals should be allowed to marry and adopt bc progress is progress, detached from any evaluation of its morality

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
These fairies dress in nun and priest clothing during the poofter mardi gra. I will show them no respect because they show absolutely no respect to anybody around them.

To the gay, everything is about their carnality and their expedience. Never about morality.
Exactly right. 'Liberty' and 'freedom' are used as pathetic masks for their selfish, poisonous evil. They ignore that true liberty is meaningless and impossible when detached from goodness

Got2Kno91

HSC
Get off it dude. The kid would have the living shit bullied out of him. How could he play footy with even a shred of confidence or respect?

Would you want two poof dads? I sure as hell wouldn't.
It's only because of bigoted idiots that the kid would be teased. The problem in this area of concern lies with the idiotic perpetrators of the bullying not the gay parents or child.

RE: Iron. Homosexuality is not detrimental to human society. There is a significant percentage of the human population, who, for reasons beyond their control are gay and DO NOT find the opposite sex attractive. They either die single and alone or form loving mutually beneficial relationships. WHAT THEY DO DOES NOT AFFECT YOU. They take NOTHING away from society. They are not murders who take lives, they are not rapists who take the dignity from unwilling subjects, they are not wife bashers who slap their subject into submission. I don't see in any way why it concerns you people so much.
As for natural law, homosexuality is an occurance beyond the individual's control. When you're gay, believe me, the attractions and feelings you feel really do seem 100% instinctive and natural.

Ethanescence

HSC
N/A
Absence of procreation in homosexual relationships is not a valid argument against homosexual relationships. Just because homosexual relations cannot bear any offspring does not suddenly mean that if we allow homosexual relationships to be accepted and legally recognised that somehow no more children will be born in the world.

Homosexuality will always exist as long as the human species exists, and so will heterosexuality. Both heterosexuality and homosexuality are integral parts of humanity and the natural world (as demonstrated by homosexuality in various animal species in the wild), and therefore arguments against homosexuality on the basis that it does not produce offspring are irrelevant.

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
We're frustrated that the only homo willing to defend their so-called 'rights' is a scatter-brained dumb-arse fairy like you. Most of what you state is not worth replying to - like the idea that because slavery was (supposedly) abolished, it logically flows that homosexuals should be allowed to marry and adopt bc progress is progress, detached from any evaluation of its morality
All I'm saying is that what we value and the laws we uphold today may not necessarily reflect the values of future generations. The rights of homosexuals have advanced and progressed already, and no conservative old farts such as yourself (or the Pope for that matter) can do anything about it. The pope's statement that saving humanity from homsexuals is more important than saving rainforests inspired me and my english class to rip up pictures of him in my english speech module.

Also, who defines this morality? If you say god, I shall implode.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
It's only because of bigoted idiots that the kid would be teased. The problem in this area of concern lies with the idiotic perpetrators of the bullying not the gay parents or child.

RE: Iron. Homosexuality is not detrimental to human society. There is a significant percentage of the human population, who, for reasons beyond their control are gay and DO NOT find the opposite sex attractive. They either die single and alone or form loving mutually beneficial relationships. WHAT THEY DO DOES NOT AFFECT YOU. They take NOTHING away from society. They are not murders who take lives, they are not rapists who take the dignity from unwilling subjects, they are not wife bashers who slap their subject into submission. I don't see in any way why it concerns you people so much.
As for natural law, homosexuality is an occurance beyond the individual's control. When you're gay, believe me, the attractions and feelings you feel really do seem 100% instinctive and natural.
This goes against the testimonies and experiences of homosexuals clearly stated even on this site - that they are mostly attracted to heterosexuals and are energised and entranced by the fantasy of corrupting someone of the opposite sexuality. The aim is nothing short of the bisexualisation of all of society, with the utterly annihilating ramifications this would have on the family and all civilization

Ethanescence

HSC
N/A
A 12 or 13 year old boy won't be bullying because they are bigots. It is because at this young age they are able to recognise what is natural and what contravenes what is natural. Even a child can do this. They recognise that gayness is not natural, hence the bullying.
Homosexuality is natural, just like red hair is natural. Yet children with red hair still get bullied.

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
You're so selfish. Two males can't have children. Live with your lifestyle choice. You can't hoodwink reality and what is natural.

I might just go have sex with a monkey now. Who is society to admonish me? I might go rape your mum as well. Certainly no problem there.

Like gay adoption, THEY ARE NOT RIGHT.
Your use of the term "choice" shows everyone here jsut how dimwitted you are. Kindly shut the fuck up before someone believes your baloney.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
A 12 or 13 year old boy won't be bullying because they are bigots. It is because at this young age they are able to recognise what is natural and what contravenes what is natural. Even a child can do this. They recognise that gayness is not natural, hence the bullying.
The same thing happens with any cultural minority in a school, or with kids far outside a physical norm (disabilities, obesity, even being red-headed).

Try again.

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
These fairies dress in nun and priest clothing during the poofter mardi gra. I will show them no respect because they show absolutely no respect to anybody around them.

To the gay, everything is about their carnality and their expedience. Never about morality.
I'm sure we can live without your respect my boy. I doubt it'll amount to much. Your kind are dying out anyway.

philphie

Banned
HSC

haha you can't rationalise bullies into that kind of sense. people who bully are insecure about themselves which makes gaybashers on most occasions closet homosexuals, they think beating the sense out of some 'fag' will eventually beat out whatever conflicting tendencies in themselves.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
All I'm saying is that what we value and the laws we uphold today may not necessarily reflect the values of future generations. The rights of homosexuals have advanced and progressed already, and no conservative old farts such as yourself (or the Pope for that matter) can do anything about it. The pope's statement that saving humanity from homsexuals is more important than saving rainforests inspired me and my english class to rip up pictures of him in my english speech module.

Also, who defines this morality? If you say god, I shall implode.
Again, you are totally ignorant of the basis from which we argue - that of a universal morality that has shown a remarkable consistency across virtually all successful cultures over all times and places on earth; thou shall not murder, steal, fornicate, lay with other men, covet, thou must honour mother and father, dont lie etc etc

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
Get off it dude. The kid would have the living shit bullied out of him. How could he play footy with even a shred of confidence or respect?

Would you want two poof dads? I sure as hell wouldn't.
Idiot. Children of fat, poor, ugly etc... parents get teased on all the time. And it's only because people are brought up to think that homosexuality is a bad thing. With proper education and recognition, I doubt it'll happen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)