Hottest Azn Popstar..~ (1 Viewer)

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
the same can be said of 'prawns' ;)

in other news... frigey bought Sassy Girl comic vol#2 :( too poor to buy them all at once... vol 2 - 5 available at kino

tried ebay and amazon. they have it at a lower price, but shipping is gonna jack it up to about $20AUD anyway... i need to find and buy vol 1 and 6 (omg that one's superhardtofind) online =\

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
supercharged said:
lol gigi leung the crappy old looking stick insect? YUCK!

Selina on the other hand is pure hotness... :D

Alright i'm jealous. Where does this bitch live, I'm gonna go over there and smack her one. :rolleyes:

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
what971 said:
Alright i'm jealous. Where does this bitch live, I'm gonna go over there and smack her one. :rolleyes:
this 'bitch', mate, lives in taiwan. and from your tone, she's obviously way better looking than you. live with it. :rolleyes:

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
you know the 'blue smiley face' painstakingly makes it clear that it was a joke.

>_<

tempco

HSC
what971 said:
you know the 'blue smiley face' painstakingly makes it clear that it was a joke.

>_<
don't mind him - he takes his taste in women quite seriously.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Prettiest Asian girl I've ever seen was Goo-hye Jin, from the Because I'm a Girl video.

There are only photos of her from the clip:

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
Dreamerish*~ said:
Prettiest Asian girl I've ever seen was Goo-hye Jin, from the Because I'm a Girl video.

There are only photos of her from the clip:

What? that crappy song that every asian girlfriend of mine cries to? I was bored out of my mind watching that video clip.

AND THIS IS NO JOKE

Still think she's good looking though.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
what971 said:
What? that crappy song that every asian girlfriend of mine cries to? I was bored out of my mind watching that video clip.

AND THIS IS NO JOKE

Still think she's good looking though.
*mutters*

Insensitive git.

datAsianGuy

over school
HSC
hey, iv lived in Australia my whole life...being born in asia... and im yet to see an Asian whoo really turns my head...asian chicks are all right... i dont think they do it for me like what Aust chicks do though... I spose there are a couple of hotties though... Yeah, I like that chick from that clip... cept you know that real fugly chick from...aw....wat is it.... oh yea, Charlies Angels....Lucy Lu... is that it??? any way, I dont reackong shes hot one bit and she is so overrated. but even with the so called hot Asian chicks, they have to put on a tonn of make up which actually makes them look like a white ckick.....yeah....k thats all

Spring Sakura

HSC
datAsianGuy said:
hey, iv lived in Australia my whole life...being born in asia... and im yet to see an Asian whoo really turns my head...asian chicks are all right... i dont think they do it for me like what Aust chicks do though... I spose there are a couple of hotties though... Yeah, I like that chick from that clip... cept you know that real fugly chick from...aw....wat is it.... oh yea, Charlies Angels....Lucy Lu... is that it??? any way, I dont reackong shes hot one bit and she is so overrated. but even with the so called hot Asian chicks, they have to put on a tonn of make up which actually makes them look like a white ckick.....yeah....k thats all
you need to watch more korean movies then...korean celebrity girls turn heads all the time. I mean...think; Jeon Ji hyun!!!! ^___^

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I'd post that picture of Hebe a thousand times but the link is dead. So here's some other random fobs:

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Hebe is a lesbian :(.

you need to watch more korean movies then...korean celebrity girls turn heads all the time. I mean...think; Jeon Ji hyun!!!! ^___^
After watching My Sassy Girl... I'm terrified of her...

Last edited:

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
singtao's entertainment weekly, eastday, also reported that one of the cute chicks i posted a while back, Yoyo Chan, has come out of the lesbian closet :(:(:(:(

and her lesbian girlfriend is SO BUTCH AND FUGLY!!!! >.<

article from EastDay Entertainment

:(:(:(:(

Last edited:

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
Frigid said:
singtao's entertainment weekly, eastday, also reported that one of the cute chicks i posted a while back, Yoyo Chan, has come out of the lesbian closet :(:(:(:(

and her lesbian girlfriend is SO BUTCH AND FUGLY!!!! >.<

article from EastDay Entertainment

:(:(:(:(
Keep your hopes up, she still might be bisexual. Which is very possible when you look at her lesbian boyfr..*whoops* girlfriend. :rolleyes:

MexicanHat

HSC
Female: HYORI!!!
Male: Gackt the guy who Squaresoft(video game company made their main characters of)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)