How about: Worst Private School? (1 Viewer)

Uggy

William Carey are cheaters, and are some of the most ugliest people i've ever seen. All Saints Livo are all junkies, All Saints Casula are sluts. i have no idea who all those schools are.. eg barker etc. oh well... no loss

duggoh

Adam
HSC
Who cares about Waverley sport-wise tho... I just finished yr 10 there and thank god I'm leaving transferring to another school!!!

new headmaster = total wanker
old headmaster = past his use-by-date
cleanliness = non-existant
walking through the hallways and someone farting = inbetween every period at least twice!

the junior school is great, both my teachers rocked!!!
But then when you go on to the high school only like 40-50% of my teachers were good, and the educational value is CRAP!!!

Thank god i never have 2 go back 2 the school again!!! TOTAL HOLE... Waverley College gets my vote for worst private school.

lala2

Banned
HSC
SPX said:
your students get beaten and pushed around at half of the North Shores stations
haha! Yeah, Knox guys get busted so badly in the mornings at Pymble station! "Knox guys, get onto the train now or your train passes will be cancelled!"--there's always one particular guy who says that but i think there might've been one...or two others who said the same thing too....hmmm....

lala2

Banned
HSC
krissy7685 said:
i would rather not be at ANY of those upper north shore private schools... some of those girls are so naive (sorry u guys.. the ones i knew at plc were)... and they set a bad example :rolleyes:

i just hope u all arent like that...:D
trust me...plc girls are sooooo immature about guys...I could enver talk to any girl about boys without the boy being a boyfriend of her's or somebody...why couldn't we jut talk about GUYS in general, you know GUY-friends, not BOY-friends? and stuff....gosh! I know what you mean cos I've been at a co-ed school, where the male species is NOT alien to us girls. it's gonna be sad at uni when half of my grade are so naive about guys...

Danoz The Great

HSC
Mackillop Senior College Port Macquarie is SHITHOUSE I tell you.

Teachers all have poles up their arses, everyone is negative and it's crap. People get with friends of the opposite sex on the weekend (not under influences of any drugs/alcohol i might add) and act like it never happened on monday.
Now THAT is what you call immaturity.

The staff all wonder why the schools marks are getting lower and lower every year ... what they fail to see is that there is that they're shit teachers.
The science teachers think they're so good getting all this slideshow material - yet they cannot know off the top of their head simple questions (like what plant vessel holds what - eg xylem). any HSC science teacher should be able to answer that. The sad thing is that all the teachers have been teaching for over about 15 years.

The english teachers are shit too (and it's not just because they completely disapprove of this website :)).
Almost every student has failed ALL of their assessments this year graduating - nobody got over 90 this year. The last few years have produced crap results too.

Music department is crap too, they didn't even 'remember' what "forte" is - which is like 1st/2nd grade theory for music

It seems that the only good good marks we get are for DT & Drama - I'm not sure on anything else.

There's my bitch for the day! :D lol

Bunny04

VIVE LA FRANCE
Well for starters, Australia, NSW, Sydney- and fin
HSC
The Australian Institute of Music Senior Secondry College....... *blinks* Music school, that does the HSC No uniform is a plus, but the teaching really aint that great, and doing A Certificate IV and II - During Year 11 +12 Is a bit time consuming (as school is Uni aswell) Teachers are ok... Subjects arre crap, we did dance, and we didnt even have a dance floor, or anywhere to do the practical side, and only hired a hall 1 month before practical HSC, Class rooms that you hear everyone practicing in. The Teachers busy with other things that dont come to class

lifeguardlisa

HSC
Not a private school, not in sydney, not anywhere near a city

ok, none of you im guessing know where my school is , have heard of it or even been there before..but it is probably one of the crappest schools in Australia...

It's in South Hedland..(the whole town is a hole)

*the yr 12 rec/common room got a wall put through it so they could have an office for some shity thing..it is half it's original size..
*we don't get formals...we get "balls" which have yr 11s AND yr 12s...
*our teachers are sent up by the education department, and they have to stay for a min. of 2 yrs. Most of them end up hating it and they leave, so u constantly have new teachers who don't know shit..and most of them are the crappest teachers to come out of perth.
*this year i have been spat on, had my flute case spat on, had soaking toilet paper thrown at me from a balcony, had a milk carton of chocoalate milk stuff thrown on me
*some kid got king hit in the toilets and they started cutting him up..
*the kids at our school go feral..eg...physics teacher tells me he is regularly told to "fuck off, sir," and "go to hell, u are a piece of shit" when this guy is one of the better teachers there
*the toilets for the year 8's , 9's 10's are locked to avoid smoking, drugs, sex etc..so if one of those kids needs to go they actually have to get a key off the front office , go, take it back..omfg..
* my biology teacher this year. He said "pacific" when he meant "specific". He said "free" when he meant "three", except he was fully capable of producing the "th" sound in all other words that use it. My final mark for the year was supposedly 67. My friend and i thought that our marks weren't right so we asked to see all of our assessments....the teacher was like "well ok but iver thoroghly checked them blah blah" Anyway my friend went from 70 to 79 i went from 67 to 76....all because we bothered to check our work... and if we hadn't done our teahcers job ..well i would have been closer to a C than an A.

but....

apart from allthat, I ended up with 91.3 for my TER. So no matter how shit ur school is it is possible to get good enough marks for what you want to do. That's just my humble opinion....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)