How are 2007ers finding year 12? (1 Viewer)

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
What is it with doubles? Like I had 2 sciences tests on the same day, then next week I'll have a maths and an ext eng things due? Shouldn't they not put things on the same day if they wanted us to stress less? Then again it's preparation cuz you could have 2 HSC exams in the same day.

"How are 2007ers finding year 12"..."How was ur day?"

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Eh? One thread is about how you are hardling HSC and the other is about how your day was.

Or are you saying 07ers are spamming up this thread when it should be in how was yoru day.

GlaM0uR

HSC
yeh...first term of yr 12 wasnt so good...because we were all winding down from all the yr 11 exams. i did so0 crap in my 1st term of yr 12..its shocking!!
3 terms left and its all over..how scaryy aye..
all da best to u all
:)

IceOnFire

HSC
I just want it to be all over.

So over school now.

I want to party without guilt or regret. :eek:

Lai

c a r p e . d i e m
HSC
Three and half weeks left till back to school…I’ve never felt so guilty about not studying or at least “attempting-to-study”. Term 4 was crazy, 2 weeks with assessments and exams one-after-another – I’m not ready to be grown up!! :cold:

cupcake08

HSC
Lai said:
Three and half weeks left till back to school…I’ve never felt so guilty about not studying or at least “attempting-to-study”. Term 4 was crazy, 2 weeks with assessments and exams one-after-another – I’m not ready to be grown up!! :cold:
awww dont worry theres still plenty of time left! the most important thing is to destress over these holidays anyway

Zazo

Pharmacist :)
On earth, on a huge island, in the best city, Sydn
HSC
Uni Grad
yeah same with me~shinigami~ vbmenu_register("postmenu_2664109", true); even ur subjects are nearly the same i'm stressing out a lot for physics god its so hard and frustrating but interesting lol i'm gonna burst out soon !!!

Last edited:
HSC
Lai said:
lol i feel your pain lai! i was thinking i'd do some study later..
and just this arvo i've been asked to 4 different things...:burn:
and...they look very appealing indeed.

Lai

c a r p e . d i e m
HSC
Gangles.McGee said:
Term 4 wasn't that bad. I'd expect the following terms to be more hectic and stressing. Btw, lol @ your "Plan B" in your sig.
Term four was nuts for me, on my last day of school I had 2 speeches, a exam and a assessment all due T_T I'm convinced that all the teachers did that on purpose so all the student' felt the force of being in year 12 (...or it could be my wild imagination)

I know, people say HSC isen't the end of your life, I'm just out to test that theory :wave:

MortImmortelle said:
lol i feel your pain lai! i was thinking i'd do some study later..
and just this arvo i've been asked to 4 different things...
and...they look very appealing indeed.
SAME!! I was asked to go ice skating!!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)