• Eh OK...could be better

Votes: 23 29.1%
  • I'm Here and there

Votes: 12 15.2%
  • Fine perfectly Fine!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GREAT!!!!!!

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Couldn't care less!!! My attitude sucks!!!

Votes: 10 12.7%

• Total voters

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
but look at how much there is 2 learn - there's TOO much, like pages and pages and then we have to do assessments too ahhhhhh

Hotdog1

Yummmmmmmmmm...
HSC
just think how much you dont know and all that you need to know will seem little :p

lorigan85

whats coping? handing in all assessments? doing hmwk? passsing over 50%-70%? or achieving the mark you think you should be getting? or just being stressed? just wondering on a normal day yeah 2hrs of study not including hmwk.

trapey

i am freaking out so friggin bad its like all consuming.no matter what i try and do i cant seem to calm down-and im having hell trouble studying.how does everyone else out there stay so calm?

I'm coping ok considering my trials are in a week and well i don't have any notes....and the stupid head teacher of science seems to think i am giving up again just cos i don't want to go to uni

^___^
HSC
thats a bit harsh...

hmm, i am handling things ok atm...stressing bout trials on ipt, maths(2/3u) and physics...

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I was stressing about my science exam last week, because it's on tues & I had gone completely off my plan & hadn't written notes. But I threw an all-nighter & now i'm not so worried.

I'm panicking about English tomorrow.

S

staity

yeah i dunno. im far less stressed than i should be. ive handed in all my assignments, my ext hist essay, so now its only exams, and my body of work for art. i havent studied since like 3 days before halfyearlies in year 7, and getting a routine happening is going to be hard...i get pretty good marks, but i feel heaps guilty, when you see blokes who dont get as good marks, but really bust their guts trying, so thats my main motivation..which is pretty sad. but yeah. im over the whole stressing thing. ive realised theres a lot of undue pressure (its still the main indication of 13years of edu., so you gotta try hard, but dont fuck yourself over it), so ive just been plodding along. :S :|

muldersgun

HSC
i've got one more exam to go and i probably have never been so calm about failure in my life. :D

yes i'm failing miserably..with a smile on my face...but once i'm back at school and they have marked the exams i'm going to hate it...lecture lecture lecture...i think i will walk out if they keep going

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
its good 2 finish earlt, but u get time 2 study

Darkiris

mooie!
Originally posted by EvilIsAnArtForm
yes i'm failing miserably..with a smile on my face...but once i'm back at school and they have marked the exams i'm going to hate it...lecture lecture lecture...i think i will walk out if they keep going
evil, we're like two peas in a pod

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)