How are we all going so far? (1 Viewer)

jacq093

HSC
Hey guys
Just a thread to talk about how we're going with ext II so far.
Enjoying the class? The writing? The teaching?

Well for me, it's the second week into term I, and I'm still 'enjoying' Eng Ext II. Although I have a whole stack of reading to do. My teacher's pretty good although it is a little daunting when she's firing questions at me.:eek:

How about you?:)

accio.brain

HSC
I'm mostly enjoying it, i like the writing and everything but i don't really like the classes. They're just one or two people with the teacher every 2 weeks which is weird but i guess it's not as bad as it could be. Same here, got heaps of reading to do and really need to get on writing more...

bineal

HSC
i have a fair idea of what i'm doing and have just over 1000 words of my first draft. and i kinda decided on a title last nigh, please tell me if it sounds a bit wanker-esque.

"Gilded Tales: Stories of Our World"

jacq093

HSC
i have a fair idea of what i'm doing and have just over 1000 words of my first draft. and i kinda decided on a title last nigh, please tell me if it sounds a bit wanker-esque.

woah :) awesome.
sounds good
I'm so close to just scrapping my draft altogether - getting bored by all ideas too quickly. So in comparison, you're doing really well.

accio.brain

HSC
ditto, i'm incredibly close to just scrapping it. i'm getting kind of tired of my idea now... which isn't the greatest.

jacq093

HSC
ditto, i'm incredibly close to just scrapping it. i'm getting kind of tired of my idea now... which isn't the greatest.
aw yeh. but NOW, ive decided to keep it. lol I change my mind so quickly these days....
you should keep yours :)
i just figured...whatever BRIGHT AND NEW idea i had, i can just incorporate that into my new piece somehow.

accio.brain

HSC
haha yeah I have decided to keep mine :) most of it, anyway. gosh i'm so terrible at making up my mind.

HSC

why'd you take bineal's account?

forks

HSC
almost finished so so so close

then reflection statemet :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)