• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How are you enjoying semester 2? (1 Viewer)

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
glitterfairy said:
gah, I totally sympathise with anyone else with a cough. I felt like I was going to die at uni today
Hot damn...there must be a new strain going around. Didn't know a single person under the weather - and now heaps of us have got a cough/sniffles!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
juLnHi said:
BBA111- i got lost finding w5b not realising macq theater was w5b and no one else knew either >.< finally found it and the past 2 lectures are just a waste of time time time >.<
at least your doing 100 level subjects. i get lost and i'm doing 300 level subjects :S lucky a friend rescued me last week because i probably would have been late to the lecture, haha. (btw it's not my fault, its the fault of the uni for having crappy numbers and the timetabling people for choosing crappy way out buildings :uhoh: :p)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Exx?!@?!?!?!??!

Wrf??!?!!?

You Met Someone :(

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
umm
who was that directed to?

edit: oh wait, hahah i was trying to work out what "exx" meant, hahaha

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha silly person :(

Now will you add me to msn ?!?! I want to be in on the mystery!

*hopeful*

HSC
u know theres a lil colourful map of the campus and all its buildings in our sam diaries

am i the only one who's ever looked at it ?

theres no excuse for being lost ppls :eek:

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
I spent about 20 minutes looking for a room that didn't exist in W5C - i was meant to be at W5A (whatever those little dingy rooms between Mac Theatre and W6A are called.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Hehe, they really need that mentor office

marchetta

shut up and do me
HSC
cpjeeves said:
I feel your pain. Robyn is a very nice human being but her lectures (and tutes even more so) can be really frustrating.
ohhh, so you did engl286 too? how was it? Luckily i don't have Robyn as my tutor :) So many people are doing it this semester though. I guess a lot of people wanna be childrens book authors :p

HSC
N/A
hahaha cool cool

Probably was a good idea you didn't talk to me that day, I was pretty sick and my voice wasn't too good :p

Are you always outside that theatre thursday mornings at 10am?

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
juLnHi said:
last semester .. being the 1st time at macq and not knowing that tuts dun run in the 1st week .. i got complete lost to w6b and fort my tut rmb was in w6c and i was thinking .. why r there offices here .. do we have classes in offices. :haha:
that happened to me last week lol and im not even first year anymore =/

CieL

HSC
prusso said:
accg105 - fk samantha sin is the worst fkn lecturer!
Do you find that even after 2wks you know nothing about accounting?
I dont even understand how we're supposed to do the h/w when she hasn't even given us examples? Or are we supposed to know how to do everything automatically? I'm dying in this subject as the first h/w question was to draw some Joe Blow expense and revenue crap and I had no idea how to draw it?

Anyways...

BBA111 & BBA102 - groupwork... I really hate groupwork sometimes because I find these two subjects hard to understand and I hate letting people down... Besides that, I'm going to study off lecture slides since the lecturerer just reads off the slides anyway

PSY105 - Just like PSY104 =S

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
heres a little trick with accg105...the textbook website has solutions to some of those review questions which can help a bit. Sin is shit, despite winning some kind of "Best Lecturer" award in 2004, so reading the book is essential.

HSC
N/A
ahahahahaha BBA111...

one of the bludgiest subjects I've ever done. If you're creative, the groupwork is fun because it'll give you a little "outlet" :) enthusiasm is a must though, otherwise it's just :p lol

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
the busl320 lecturer is so funny. hes so lost! haha

mserica

HSC
STAT170 - Exactly what i expected... difficult to understand, lets hope that things become a little easier as I plan on getting a Pass for this subject

BBA111 - This isnt so bad, I am unable to go to the lectures due to work, and it seems to go directly off the notes so thats an added bonus, and there is group work... presentations.. I love presentations - so I hope i do well in this subject.. just have to wait and see i guess.

HSC
N/A
Yeah, don't bother going to lectures. Assessments are more or less just memorising the defs in the textbook, anyway :)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
miss_gtr said:
hmmmm has anyone noticed, at the coffee cart, if you order a small drink the small lids dont quiet fit?
haha that made me laugh - the uni things we talk about on here!
but thinking about it, yes, if you mean they are a little (tiny bit) big

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
miss_gtr said:
no like the lids are a fraction too small. i always watch people try to put it on and it doesnt quiet fit, so i got a small one and it didnt fit either!!!
Don't blame the coffee cart for your incompetence!! The lids fit perfectly. :p

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
do the large lids fit on the small? maybe i have been using the large lids then, i actually didn't know there were 2 sizes, i thought the lids were one size fits all

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)