How are you enjoying year 10? (1 Viewer)

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
In my opinion, year 10 is great. It's almost exactly the same as year 9. I'm doing alright in my assessments and it's fun :rofl: I just can't wait to drop geography. :wave:What are you thoughts about year 10?

klaris

HSC
Uh, yeah I like year 10 I guess. I mean its a bit scary. I know everyone says the SC doesn't mean anything but still. We get our shirts this year, and the teachers treat us with...whats the word? Respect? I mean they can joke around with us now (or they just do), trust us a bit more and yeah. This is also the last year where everyone is here, I mean next year a load of people will probably just vamoose to apprenticeships, TAFE or whatever. But so far so good, I enjoy Yr 10.

Official

Bring it on
HSC
Yr 10 is good, I'm thinking of it as a preparation year before the real shit comes into play LOL. I'm doing well in all my subjects except Geography wtf.. Not doing yr 10 maths because accelerant :)

kurt.physics

HSC
N/A
Kinda neutral. I am kinda hating it. I mean, its so boring! In science today, we had to circle X and Y chromosomes in order to find which 2 remained! This took all lesson for my class! I am hating english :burn: Not doing year 10 maths either (thank god!), but i am loving my free periods!

x-Manda-x

HSC
Yeah, I'm liking it, but I can't help but look forward to year 11 and 12. I am pretty sick of some of my subjects like maths, including certain teachers. I just can't wait to be on a different campus, with new teachers, people, etc.

Haha more geography haters, I luckily don't have to do this subject this year or Australian History, due to being accelerated last year. But I can't wait to be rid of maths, numbers and I just don't add up lol.

But yeah, I like it. Teachers still hate us, but ohwell. There is one good thing to it though, the teachers let out their sarcasm alot, therefore we give right back to them. But I guess thats not different from other years, as i have been sarcastic to some of my teachers since year 8 lol.

HSC
As with many others, I don't hate it but don't love it either. I'm basically just hanging around for year 11 and 12, when I can do subjects that I actually enjoy and that I get to choose, as opposed to Geography and PD/H/PE which I despise.
Heaps of my friends are really worried about the SC, but I'm just cruising along at the moment, stress-free, despite half-yearlies being next week haha

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
Yeah, I'm liking it, but I can't help but look forward to year 11 and 12. I am pretty sick of some of my subjects like maths, including certain teachers. I just can't wait to be on a different campus, with new teachers, people, etc.

Haha more geography haters, I luckily don't have to do this subject this year or Australian History, due to being accelerated last year. But I can't wait to be rid of maths, numbers and I just don't add up lol.

But yeah, I like it. Teachers still hate us, but ohwell. There is one good thing to it though, the teachers let out their sarcasm alot, therefore we give right back to them. But I guess thats not different from other years, as i have been sarcastic to some of my teachers since year 8 lol.
lol me too i can't help it as well. We get first priority in exams for marking. :rofl: Lol sorry I'm not as smart as you accelerants. :haha: I'm just excited about doing the subjects I'm interested in, wearing green shirts instead of yellow and having free periods!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

namesAsh

HSC
Yea I'm stuck in between too, well for me some of the teachers are cool now but some are also just... nyahhh x___x. The subjects are okay, basically the same as year 9 just a tad bit harder and Australian History and Geography can burn in hell :(

Really enjoying work experience and pretty excited about what I plan to design for my major project. Looking forward to year 10 camp and lame 'Only-People-From-Our-School'-Formal (yes, quite homo indeed).

But seriously what's really enjoyable without having someone to enjoy it with? The best thing about school, I think, are the friends and bonds you make :) although... some have changed since the holidays,but still good!

And remember kids,
Year 10 + Term 4 + completed SC = sHweeeet with Code-Red emphasis on the H!

Official

Bring it on
HSC
Yea I'm stuck in between too, well for me some of the teachers are cool now but some are also just... nyahhh x___x. The subjects are okay, basically the same as year 9 just a tad bit harder and Australian History and Geography can burn in hell :(

Really enjoying work experience and pretty excited about what I plan to design for my major project. Looking forward to year 10 camp and lame 'Only-People-From-Our-School'-Formal (yes, quite homo indeed).

But seriously what's really enjoyable without having someone to enjoy it with? The best thing about school, I think, are the friends and bonds you make :) although... some have changed since the holidays,but still good!

And remember kids,
Year 10 + Term 4 + completed SC = sHweeeet with Code-Red emphasis on the H!
Ah but after that there's gonna be the HSC haha.

klaris

HSC
Omg, soo many people neutral or close to hating year 10. Idk, its kinda stressful (all though we have nothing on year 11 and 12) coz of half yearlies, they finish up on Monday. You guys are so lucky with the free periods. We don't get them till we're seniors, which is fair enough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)