how awsome was deni.. (1 Viewer)

wrangler

HSC
like seriously for all those who went, how awsome was it, ill definatly be back next year!
just got back this afternoon, and was one of the best weekends..
discuss

liquimalish

Liquid Malisha- HOLLA
HSC
And you one, goodluck to you with that.
Pretty great weekend

Epiphany

spunkrat
HSC
Yeah it was unreal! Great people, great music, plenty to drink - bring on next year.

I've never heard the phrase "SHOW US YER TITS" quite so often though!! Ah. So so fun..

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Epiphany said:
Yeah it was unreal! Great people, great music, plenty to drink - bring on next year.

I've never heard the phrase "SHOW US YER TITS" quite so often though!! Ah. So so fun..
the question still lies though...did you?

Epiphany

spunkrat
HSC
Hmm... No, no I did not.

My mate who I went with, however, did oblige. Several times.

pRiNCesS..!!

HSC
yeah everyone i know that went..which was half the town..said it was one of the best weekends they have ever had..i wish i went! im planning next year already..LoL!
ahem..and daddyk..just for the record i make 8 replys;)

wrangler

HSC
daddyk y are u here if u dont give a shit??????
is ur life that minimal
or are just to pove to go and affraid of the sun, and getting bashed by people in blue singlets that are bigger than you.

lol didnt see bullbar petition sorry!but i have virious stickers voiceing my strong opinion about the matter!!!!!

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
wrangler said:
lol didnt see bullbar petition sorry!but i have virious stickers voiceing my strong opinion about the matter!!!!!
oh i have nothing to with it - but mates of mine know the girls that started bullbar loyal.... they have stickers too - my personal fave is "A bullbar in the bush is worth more than a pedestrian in the city" - others are "Bullbar Loyal" "Ban Bullshit Not bullbars"

can't wait for sandy hollow bns this weekend - all this ute talk!

wrangler

HSC
ballerinabarbie said:
oh i have nothing to with it - but mates of mine know the girls that started bullbar loyal.... they have stickers too - my personal fave is "A bullbar in the bush is worth more than a pedestrian in the city" - others are "Bullbar Loyal" "Ban Bullshit Not bullbars"

can't wait for sandy hollow bns this weekend - all this ute talk!
where the hell is sandy hollow??????????????
supose i better not go with exams on monday lol!
are they relly strict with checking id's etc at bns or more like deni were that WANT you to be older so they can charge you more?
lol all my mates tryed to get in as little'ns and failed!not happy

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
sandy hollow is near merriwa/denman etc.. that area

and yeah they check your id at every bns - even the ones where u pay when u go in, they make u show the id of everyone in the car as u drive in... so yeah unless u have a good fakie i wouldn't try getting in underage

and there will be plenty of bns chances this summer after the hsc- wacers (wagga) end of november, gular early december, walgett and condo summer in january... and there are others as well that i'm not 100% sure of their dates (and maybe one in blayney for new years)

where are u from anyway wrangler?

wrangler

HSC
near border...closest 'big' place is albury..are u at UNE this year? thaats where i hope to be next year mabey, if i actally get in on early application with my crappy marks...hmmm that reminds me i should probly go study

wrangler

HSC
ummm i would relly say near the coast relly..if u look at a map and follow the nsw and vic border you'll eventaly come across albury or wondonga..god i wish i lived near the coast, but im out her in the sticks on a farm..lucky me..near the hume highway if youever travel between sydney aand melbourne u would practicly run over me

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
yeah what town are you from??

and yeah i'm at UNE - it's an awesome place... make sure you apply for colleges now (even if u aren't 100% sure u are going to come) and i go to Albies (St Alberts College) - it rocks!! robb is probably the most 'country' college... then albies... if u have any other questions about UNE just let me know

SlipStream

HSC
Oh, I used to live in Grafton. Awesome drive from Grafton to Armidale down Waterfall Way I think it's called. :) They just sealed it.

wrangler

HSC
ballerinabarbie said:
yeah what town are you from??

and yeah i'm at UNE - it's an awesome place... make sure you apply for colleges now (even if u aren't 100% sure u are going to come) and i go to Albies (St Alberts College) - it rocks!! robb is probably the most 'country' college... then albies... if u have any other questions about UNE just let me know
I HAVE NO IDEA about the place, only vagley no where it is,i put it down as my second choice i think, and only mabey two new england course to mabey 4 or more at CSU, is there like a zillion campuses???i probly shoulda reaserched all this, i applied for early entry with ag economics 1st then agribusiness, then agg law. it was so much eiaser than CSU, do you no what the chances of getting in on early entry are..a friend told me they pretty much aceppted her cause she was in her schools show team, and i bloody run ours, and do all that kinda crap, hopefull year adviser rembered this!!
all i even no about the place is everyone tells me its cold and far away, but that wount worry me...its there that many country people that go there, i HAAAAAATEEE city with passion n need normal ppl around me....ie the daggy flanno wearing ute drivin....hmm i could think of millions more questions, but gotta go study...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)