How can I learn machine learning? (1 Viewer)

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
I know it’s the very end of the holidays, but bugger it I can pursue my dreams.

So atm I’m getting visions of a large-scale a.i. image generator to produce oddly specific pics of Jenna Ortega en masse and on demand. However, I don’t have the technical skills to do this. So I was wondering what course/process I can do to make my perverted fantasies a reality.

I do know python (+ a bit of Pandas and numpy) and JS (+ react (although I don’t think JS is used in ML is it?)). Are there any specific courses u would rec, and would u guys recommend PyTorch or Tensorflow? (this part of the post is serious)

Last edited:

carrotsss

HSC
wtf hazzrat lol

for the first request if u have a decent gpu just use stable diffusion XL with the censorship stuff disabled, you really don’t need that much technical knowledge there are even gui frontends for it (although you’d probably be better off just using it with a command line for your use case), but if u want to get more into things you can dive a lot more in and there’s a lot of model tweaking and you could probably get a much better understanding of machine learning purely from that

in terms of learning otherwise imo it helps a lot to have some sort of project in mind and then sorta learn the things you need as you go for it, as opposed to something simple like a course. python is pretty much the language for ai stuff from what I’ve heard, and pytorch iirc is a bit easier to pick up than tensorflow but there are benefits to each

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
wtf hazzrat lol

for the first request if u have a decent gpu just use stable diffusion XL with the censorship stuff disabled, you really don’t need that much technical knowledge there are even gui frontends for it (although you’d probably be better off just using it with a command line for your use case), but if u want to get more into things you can dive a lot more in and there’s a lot of model tweaking and you could probably get a much better understanding of machine learning purely from that

in terms of learning otherwise imo it helps a lot to have some sort of project in mind and then sorta learn the things you need as you go for it, as opposed to something simple like a course. python is pretty much the language for ai stuff from what I’ve heard, and pytorch iirc is a bit easier to pick up than tensorflow but there are benefits to each
ok ty 👍 I assume my school computer gpu is ass but I'll give it a try anyway

Last edited:

carrotsss

HSC
ok ty 👍 I assume my school computer gpt is ass but I'll give it a try anyway
yeah a school computer will almost certainly suck with stable diffusion, you can still try some machine learning stuff but if you want to do anything remotely advanced you’ll have to wait for years for any ai model to cook on ur pc, get a PC with gpu or rent a server to do it on

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC

So atm I’m getting visions of an large scale a.i. image generator to produce oddly specific pics of Jenna Ortega en masse and on demand. However I don’t have the technical skills to do this. So I was wondering what course/process I can do to make my perverted fantasies a reality.

I know do know python (+ a bit of Pandas and numpy) and JS (+ react (although I don’t think JS is used in ML is it?)). Are there any specific courses u would rec, and would u guys recommend PyTorch or Tensorflow? (this part of the post is serious)
uh yeah cpu gpu ram sticks asus rogstrix ninja nickeh15 phython javascript visual studio motherboard cgi BIOS

idkkdi

HSC

So atm I’m getting visions of a large-scale a.i. image generator to produce oddly specific pics of Jenna Ortega en masse and on demand. However, I don’t have the technical skills to do this. So I was wondering what course/process I can do to make my perverted fantasies a reality.

I do know python (+ a bit of Pandas and numpy) and JS (+ react (although I don’t think JS is used in ML is it?)). Are there any specific courses u would rec, and would u guys recommend PyTorch or Tensorflow? (this part of the post is serious)
imo a bit early to learn ml meaningfully. u might be turned off by the maths

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)