How can I withdraw from my course? (1 Viewer)

SamDavisEnjoyer420

HSC
i've done some work on my application for uts like receiving my student email and enrolling in a few courses, but i plan to go to unsw instead so i have to withdraw from my course since i don't want to pay up big bucks. i looked up how to withdraw from a uts course but i can't log in to the student portal.

i still haven't done essential stuff like setting up my timetable and obtaining my id card. uts says that without an id card i risk being withdrawn from my course though so am i fine with doing nothing? or should i ring them up to make sure?

dav53521

HSC
I'm pretty sure you can ring the student center and then ask them to withdraw you although they might just tell you to go to the same web page as before. So I would recommend getting them to help you to log in to the student portal as that's pretty much your only bet to guarantee a withdrawal, but I would say withdraw from your enrolled subjects to be safe because you have to pay for enrolled subjects once census date passes.

lolcti

HSC
N/A
i've done some work on my application for uts like receiving my student email and enrolling in a few courses, but i plan to go to unsw instead so i have to withdraw from my course since i don't want to pay up big bucks. i looked up how to withdraw from a uts course but i can't log in to the student portal.

i still haven't done essential stuff like setting up my timetable and obtaining my id card. uts says that without an id card i risk being withdrawn from my course though so am i fine with doing nothing? or should i ring them up to make sure?
UNSW comp science?

SamDavisEnjoyer420

HSC
I'm pretty sure you can ring the student center and then ask them to withdraw you although they might just tell you to go to the same web page as before. So I would recommend getting them to help you to log in to the student portal as that's pretty much your only bet to guarantee a withdrawal, but I would say withdraw from your enrolled subjects to be safe because you have to pay for enrolled subjects once census date passes.
ok sweet, i'll ring them up on monday then and get some help with withdrawal (regrettably... i've made a phone call today so my yearly phone call allowance is already used up)

UNSW comp science?
yeah i'm doing a double degree of comp sci and arts, idk how majors work but i think i want to do a double major of history and sociology?? its not like my degrees have much relation to each other but i love compsci and the humanities so i may as well study them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)